Bitcoin currency of the future?

Ok I lied, I have questions,

You dont think betting a little on Ripple as the "bankers" token is ok? Its like the anti to the central ideas behind crypto which makes it humorous to me. No I dont think its going to go 10x, but doubling I could see. I almost like holding on it (especially if this money gram thing plays out well), just due to the fact its everything you shouldn't have in a token. Ha.

TRX is terrible, as is Dentacoin and Weedcoin and all that bullshit, no product, collect a bunch of money copy paste a white paper. Those are the things that will fuck people.
Ripple is definitely becoming the "corporate coin." It's likely the only model that a corporation would ever consider- and in all honesty 60% central ownership is not nearly enough.

Ok I lied, I have questions,

You dont think betting a little on Ripple as the "bankers" token is ok? Its like the anti to the central ideas behind crypto which makes it humorous to me. No I dont think its going to go 10x, but doubling I could see. I almost like holding on it (especially if this money gram thing plays out well), just due to the fact its everything you shouldn't have in a token. Ha.

TRX is terrible, as is Dentacoin and Weedcoin and all that bullshit, no product, collect a bunch of money copy paste a white paper. Those are the things that will fuck people.

Personally, no, I don't like Ripple. With a 100 Billion supply, it's hard for me to see it over $1 ever, justifiably anyway. And that's in a best case scenario.

And yea, agree 100% with that last part. And just look at the amount of money that's poured in on total shit coins like that. At some point someone will want to extract their investment and discover that no one is buying dentacoins anymore. lol

Ripple is definitely becoming the "corporate coin." It's likely the only model that a corporation would ever consider- and in all honesty 60% central ownership is not nearly enough.

Explain to me the scenario in which a Ripple coin has value. As in depth as possible.

It's 2025... I have 1000 Ripple coins. What can I do with them?

Im just here to discuss good projects and tactics for people who do want to invest so don't mind me.

Just a heads up at anyone wanting to get in on any good ICO's, make sure you review them early and get in on the whitelist. I think I was lucky enough to make the Apex one in the 15 minutes before it ran out but am still waiting for a confirmation email.

Also changed my mind about DADI. Tron copied thier whitepaper and it hasn't worked out so bad for them. In this market I really think the likeliness is that is will go up considerably with the hype alone when it hits the market.

Explain to me the scenario in which a Ripple coin has value. As in depth as possible.

It's 2025... I have 1000 Ripple coins. What can I do with them?
You're asking a lot here. I fucking hate Ripple. It's maybe the one coin I despise most. Ripple is gearing up to be used by large banks as a payment processor, with the main draw being its distributed public ledger and centralized control. Remember that this is an unregulated market, so there's a very real mad dash to monopolizing certain sectors of blockchain technology.

So far and away what's driving Ripple, and most coins for that matter, is speculation. And in 2025 there will a smart contract for a dApp on the Ethereum platform that allows Ripple users to exchange 1000XRP for a Rob Ford hot dogs in face gif.

;

Ive been laughing at most of these, because, well, they're funny. Nonetheless, he hasn't ever tried to to convince anyone to invest in any coins. I have made a few buys based on his opinions and they worked out well for me.

I boil down everything said from him and many other people, and ultimately it has been working out. Even your own advice to apply caution to the extent of ones investment in a volatile and unpredictable speculative investment (though that should be common sense for anyone with half a brain). This thread as a whole has produced some good information for the newcomer to the field, and I think we all know to take such advice with a grain of salt. Shit, even professional stock advisors don't really know jack shit, at the end of the day.

We should all be looking out for one another rather than sandbagging, and while your two opinions might be polarized to one another (I actuslly don't believe they are, entirely) this thread is too great to degenerate into name calling bullshit.

These guys are just losers, plain and simple. They didn't come into this thread just trying to "counter balance" my perspective. They came itt outright hostile and spewing venom. Instead of having calm and measured debate with me and others, losers like Luminaire and Orgasmo resort to calling it all a fraud/tulips/hype/mania and anyone believing in them to be frauds.

As you pointed out, I haven't shilled ANY coins. I'm not up in this thread constantly trying to push the projects/coins I'm invested in. I haven't directed anyone to malicious websites or scams. These guys are just full of hatred and resentment. It's all good. Ignored and on to better things and better discussion.

For a person with absolutely no foresight I cannot see why this might make sense.

If there's one thing I've not learned in life, it's that some things always stay the same way they were.

*fixed

Looks like ripple will do well in 2018. Ill sell my cordano for some ripple tomorrow when binance allows cordano trading again.

Ok I just put everything I to ripple. It's the only currency that practical and being adopted by two companies for the xrapid system. Mark my words, 2018 will be a good year for ripple.

Ok I just put everything I to ripple. It's the only currency that practical and being adopted by two companies for the xrapid system. Mark my words, 2018 will be a good year for ripple.

Nope.

When you can't get support to move over $1.50 consistently you'll plummet back to a $1 for a little and hope there's some support there.

Anyway this is good, I've been asking people this question. Say I have 1,000 Ripple coins, how will I be able to use them in the year 2025? Tell me exactly why this will be valuable to a person.

I love this quote btw.

"XRP are not intended to be money in and of themselves," said Pierre Rochard, a software engineer and cryptocurrency expert. "They're more like a giftcard or a token at Dave and Busters to use the arcade machines."

You are "All in" on Dave & Busters tokens lmao!

Last edited:
While I hate ripple I don't disagree. However at the same time, you needs tens of billions of growth in market cap to see very meager gains in ripple. Good luck to you but I think the gains will be less than you expect. Just because it's cheap doesn't mean it has potential for large gains.

ex:
Ripple is 1.50 right now with a 60 billion dollar market cap
Just to 2x your money it needs to add 60 billion dollars more.
That's a steep and slow climb. All for little gains.

IMO if someone wants to invest in a large cap coin w/ potential for large growth I'd go with NEO. It's the ethereum of asia and only has a market cap of 8 billion. You also get free GAS when you hold NEO. I wish I could pick some up but all my holdings are down right now and I never sell at a loss.

I wish I could pick some up but all my holdings are down right now and I never sell at a loss.

Ricky-Gervais-and-Stephen-Merchant-Laughing-at-Karl-Pilkington.gif

Guys, I’m posting this as a warning and not FUD. Please be cautious and pull out your initial investment. This is really serious stuff.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurr...he_current_marketcap_of_tether_is_16_billion/
https://twitter.com/tetherprinter?lang=en

Please use your common sense here. USDT has NEVER been audited. They’re printing money out of thin air to buy BTC which inflates the value. They’ve printed $400M IN THE LAST 4 DAYS. This is unsustainable. Once a regulatory body gets their hands on Bittrex, the party is over. This will bring the market to its knees and the media coverage will ruin Crypto for years to come here in America and possibly elseware. Don’t think this is FUD because it’s real and it’s happening.

Tether are printing infinite fake coins a day. Or approx $100,000,000 per day to be exact. They are using this to buy bitcoin which caused the Dec rise and has been propping up the bitcoin price as of now. They are stealing bitcoin with fake "tokens" literally created out of thin air. I suspect that they have now started to dump their bitcoins acquired with fake tokens for real dollars, which is what is causing this downward trend.

What happens when tether either implodes or stop propping up the price or worse start dumping? Bitcoin and all cryptos are going to crash. Tether have pulled off the greatest financial heist in history and most people are oblivious because they're too busy shouting hodl or moon!

Currently my portfolio on Binance consists of:

DLT
FUN
ARK
POWR
ICX
VEN
NEO
XLM
BQX
REQ
NULS

Most of my funds are in XLM and VEN

Guys, I’m posting this as a warning and not FUD. Please be cautious and pull out your initial investment. This is really serious stuff.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurr...he_current_marketcap_of_tether_is_16_billion/

Please use your common sense here. USDT has NEVER been audited. They’re printing money out of thin air to buy BTC which inflates the value. They’ve printed $400M IN THE LAST 4 DAYS. This is unsustainable. Once a regulatory body gets their hands on Bittrex, the party is over. This will bring the market to its knees and the media coverage will ruin Crypto for years to come here in America and possibly elseware. Don’t think this is FUD because it’s real and it’s happening.

Ssshhhhhhhhhh.

Nope.

When you can't get support to move over $1.50 consistently you'll plummet back to a $1 for a little and hope there's some support there.

Anyway this is good, I've been asking people this question. Say I have 1,000 Ripple coins, how will I be able to use them in the year 2025? Tell me exactly why this will be valuable to a person.

I love this quote btw.

"XRP aren not intended to be money in and of themselves," said Pierre Rochard, a software engineer and cryptocurrency expert. "They're more like a giftcard or a token at Dave and Busters to use the arcade machines."

You are "All in" on Dave & Busters tokens lmao!

Shit. What do you recommend then?

There's some common sense stuff going on here. "If it seems to good to be true..."

There's some common sense stuff going on here. "If it seems to good to be true..."

What do you mean ? I can't sign up for the free money anymore? Turning a dollar into 10 in the span of a year or a month even is not a realistic expectation for everyone with a few dollars and an internet connection?

What do you mean ? I can't sign up for the free money anymore? Turning a dollar into 10 in the span of a year or a month even is not a realistic expectation for everyone with a few dollars and an internet connection?

I did turn $2900 into $27k in less than 48hrs. That was nice.

Back