Bitcoin currency of the future?

While I hate ripple I don't disagree. However at the same time, you needs tens of billions of growth in market cap to see very meager gains in ripple. Good luck to you but I think the gains will be less than you expect. Just because it's cheap doesn't mean it has potential for large gains.

ex:
Ripple is 1.50 right now with a 60 billion dollar market cap
Just to 2x your money it needs to add 60 billion dollars more.
That's a steep and slow climb. All for little gains.

IMO if someone wants to invest in a large cap coin w/ potential for large growth I'd go with NEO. It's the ethereum of asia and only has a market cap of 8 billion. You also get free GAS when you hold NEO. I wish I could pick some up but all my holdings are down right now and I never sell at a loss.

I like your analysis. But I'm still all in: read this:

Ripple Price Outperforms the Index!!

Ripple, meanwhile, outperformed the index for the second consecutive day. Since briefly falling below $0.90 on Wednesday, the ripple price has increased by nearly 100 percent.

Ripple’s strong showing is likely connected to investor optimism over the increasing number of financial institutions who are adopting Ripple’s blockchain technology. While only one major firm — MoneyGram — has implemented the XRP token itself, investors appear willing to bet that others will integrate it in the future.

https://www.ccn.com/ripple-price-continues-outperform-index-market-recovers/

I like your analysis. But I'm still all in: read this:

Ripple Price Outperforms the Index!!

Ripple, meanwhile, outperformed the index for the second consecutive day. Since briefly falling below $0.90 on Wednesday, the ripple price has increased by nearly 100 percent.

Ripple’s strong showing is likely connected to investor optimism over the increasing number of financial institutions who are adopting Ripple’s blockchain technology. While only one major firm — MoneyGram — has implemented the XRP token itself, investors appear willing to bet that others will integrate it in the future.

https://www.ccn.com/ripple-price-continues-outperform-index-market-recovers/
theres good gains to be made in ripple, just not as good as other places imo

anybody here use gemini?

i've been waiting about a week to get verified by them, how long does it normally take?

Gemini is known to take a while. Sometimes up to 6 months.

It's probably the most legit exchange right now though.

If you're invested in Ripple(XRP) long-term consider looking over this spreadsheet:

Somebody went through the effort of auditing the movement of all coins and found that less than 10% is owned by people outside of the Ripple corporation. And most of those non-centrally owned coins are held on exchanges making it impossible to determine how many of those 10% are actually owned by unaffiliated individuals.

Further discussion:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/7rgdmz/update_19012018_923_of_xrp_tracked_jed_mccaleb/

I made $27k on REQ. I’ve made big gains on their coins as well, but that was my largest in a 48hr period.

But, did it ever go up 10x's in a 48 hour period? The most I see is 3x's.

If anyone wants a decent crypto currency Youtube channel to follow, check out 'Doug Polk Crypto'. The guy has solid advice, exposes a lot of scams (he was calling out Bitconnect as a ponzi scheme for ages), and he's a pro poker player (with winnings over $8m) which kind of goes well with crypto currenncy investing!

If anyone wants a decent crypto currency Youtube channel to follow, check out 'Doug Polk Crypto'. The guy has solid advice, exposes a lot of scams (he was calling out Bitconnect as a ponzi scheme for ages), and he's a pro poker player (with winnings over $8m) which kind of goes well with crypto currenncy investing!

Yeah I follow him hes a solid dude. Doug, alt coin buzz and datadash are my top 3 crypto youtubers

Data dash has the largest crypto channel on YouTube. Young kid with a conservative yet bullish mindset. Provides excellent chart analysis

I won an mma bet with Firas Zahabi and he sent me $100 worth of Dash. I sold it later for $250.

Sometimes I pay my pot dealer in litecoin :p

I actually bought potcoin. I saw dennis rodman wearing a pot coin t-shirt when we visited N. Korea. It took off from there.

It went up. Then went down. Then never went up again. LOL.

Vechain is getting picked up by a lot of Chinese industries. Shit is gonna pop off.

I actually bought potcoin. I saw dennis rodman wearing a pot coin t-shirt when we visited N. Korea. It took off from there.

It went up. Then went down. Then never went up again. LOL.
Haha. Holding bags that are down sucks. Rodman is a weird cat but that's cool he's supporting cryptos

Back