Bitcoin currency of the future?

What kind of idiot would buy into an ICO or crypto currency because they saw a Google AD anyway?! So don't think Google banning ads will make much of a difference.

The stock market is down also but no one says shit about that. This time last year bitcoin was around $1000 now it's around $8000....so much drama made out of it. Crypto was due a correction. Less then 3 months ago we had ATH's so wait for quarter 2-3 for everyone to come running back pushing Bitcoin end of 2018 to at least $30-40k.

I'm a Brit so I can get into the ICO's unlike you American's. If proper research is done then ICO's are where the money is at even now in this shitty market.

Typical crypto manipulation but the short term is worrying. I wonder who's behind it

There has been rumours circulating for ages now that the big boys from Wall Street and above are trying to get in. By them bringing the market down and flushing all the weak hands out, it's a perfect opportunity for them to get in. IMO expect at LEAST a trillion dollar market in next few months. Bitcoin has held out quite well, it's not like it's dropped to nothing in this 'dark' period. Almost 10x up from this time last year.

There has been rumours circulating for ages now that the big boys from Wall Street and above are trying to get in. By them bringing the market down and flushing all the weak hands out, it's a perfect opportunity for them to get in. IMO expect at LEAST a trillion dollar market in next few months. Bitcoin has held out quite well, it's not like it's dropped to nothing in this 'dark' period. Almost 10x up from this time last year.
I'm definitely not worried long term but I am sweating a little bit about my predictions of 10k ETH and 40k BTC this year.

We could be in for a suppressed market until full crypto regulations are in place worldwide. Could take a while

The crash has nothing to do with Google or wall street. The mt gox trustee is still market selling coins. He'll be selling till September. This is gonna be a bad year and sour sentiment . I've sold put and I'll rebuy in at 3 to 5k in the middle of the year.

Last edited:
You've been nothing but an absolute cunt itt. Why in the world would I divulge that kind of info to you? Piss off

Translation: "I have made absolutely nothing, in fact, if we are being honest, my HODLings are down over 70% which is why IM SO FUCKING MAD ABOUT IT"

Lmao

The crash has nothing to do with Google or wall street. The mt gox trustee is still market selling coins. He'll be selling till September. This is gonna be a bad year and sour sentiment . I've sold put and I'll rebuy in at 3 to 5k in the middle of the year.

Are you just watching the wallet or do you have a source for this?

We were on a year long bull run, now we're in a 3-month bear market. I follow Peter Brandt on twitter and he seems to think BTC will drop to $3k. He's an excellent chart reader and always russtles the BTC holders jimmys', it's pretty funny. I knew a bear market was coming, it was totally obvious. I recently read a quote that said the public will not be interested in BTC again until it gets back up to $20k. I thought that was an interesting take.

I'm still invested. I'm lucky I have some blue chips though and only coins I feel have a great future. Viva la VeChain!

Some really great stuff in here. Especially the N. American companies signed up but under an NDA.

I played the ico game starting last fall with around 5k, only one hit and i made over 100k. I cashed out when btc was 14000.

I played the ico game starting last fall with around 5k, only one hit and i made over 100k. I cashed out when btc was 14000.

That’s dope man, congrats. I was fresh to the game when ICOs we’re taking off and had no idea how to do it. Wish I did, but I’m happy with my current holdings.

I posted this in a different thread. If you're thinking of getting into crypto (and I have some HODLings), it's worth a watch.

The only thing reaching trillion is your suicidal thoughts after losing all your money.

Something is pumping Bitcoin hard while all other coins are tanking. I'm sensing a huge dump down the road.

Something is pumping Bitcoin hard while all other coins are tanking. I'm sensing a huge dump down the road.
I hope this is the scam/useless altcoin purge. People are gonna figure out dropping $10k into coins like Einsteinium was a bad idea and they'll cut their losses.

Hear that sound?

That's the sound of 15 million screwdrivers disassembling mining rigs and starting to flood the used video card market now that it's impossible to profit from mining.

Don't worry about the video card companies.....they made enough to ride it out and develop the next level of performance.......which they will hold back until the new card market recovers some time around november.

In the mean time, june will be the time to procure quality video cards that had the best TDP of a few months ago.

You may just find 150 buck gtx1060s in 3 months.

Back