Bitcoin currency of the future?

I bought my bitcoin on Robbin hood trading. How safe is my bitcoin???

1. Stay away from Bitcoin
2. Your stocks will be safe on RH. Your money will be. They don't jerk you around like Coinbase.

Note: Unlike the stocks and options in your Robinhood Financial account, cryptocurrencies in your Robinhood Crypto account are not protected by the Securities Investor Protection Corporation.

https://support.robinhood.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000091326-Crypto-Security

Coinbase says the same thing:

Digital currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and digital currency accounts and value balances on Coinbase are not subject to Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or Securities Investor Protection Corporation protections.

@Davem10 look man, i have no problem conversing with you but if you’re going to tag me in posts to shit talk, its a good way to get blocked. Not only that, it’s extremely childish and petty. Grow up.

@Davem10 look man, i have no problem conversing with you but if you’re going to tag me in posts to shit talk, its a good way to get blocked. Not only that, it’s extremely childish and petty. Grow up.

Well, when you insult me for pointing out the glaringly obvious to you its nice to rub it in when I'm proven right

The fact you still can't admit it says a lot about you

God you're a moron haha

You were constantly saying price doesn't matter and ech time I popped up pointing out a price drop you tried to spin it saying how just just bought 1000 more in the dip or whatever.

Now you claim all this stuff is happening which everyone knew was gonna happen for ages, is the obvious reason for a catastrophic price crash, if it was so obvious why we're you still buying vechain as recent as a few weeks ago at 200x it's current price ha

So you obviously had a boatload of vechain let's say you had 10,000 of them a week or so ago that was worth $20,000 and now it's worth $100

Free money or not, you have lost $19,900 dollars because you were so dumb to keep believing the hype and you're still believing it

Wait what? I have well over 1M VET tokens. They had a 1:100 split meaning 1 VEN is now with 100 VET. So no, I didn’t lose $19,000 dummy.

This is crypto and speculative trading -particularly options - in a nutshell. lol. Look what happened to these guys. They could be you.

Well, when you insult me for pointing out the glaringly obvious to you its nice to rub it in when I'm proven right

The fact you still can't admit it says a lot about you

When did I insult you? I’ve been my best to be cordial and you’re acting like a child tagging me posts to talk shit. How old are you?

I shouldn't have spent those bitcoins on lap dances back in 2011.

1. Stay away from Bitcoin
2. Your stocks will be safe on RH. Your money will be. They don't jerk you around like Coinbase.

Note: Unlike the stocks and options in your Robinhood Financial account, cryptocurrencies in your Robinhood Crypto account are not protected by the Securities Investor Protection Corporation.

https://support.robinhood.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000091326-Crypto-Security

Coinbase says the same thing:

Digital currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and digital currency accounts and value balances on Coinbase are not subject to Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or Securities Investor Protection Corporation protections.

So are we required to pay taxes on crypto profits?

Please explain. Show me your numbers and your math using the 1:100 model how I lost more than $19k.

you said you had way over a million so lets say you had 1.3 million vet

At a 1 ven to 100 vet ratio means you had 13,000 ven

Ven was 2$ or so a week or so back which means you had a value of $26,000

Ven is currently 0.01$ which means you have a value of $260

26000-260 = 25740 $ lost

I shouldn't have spent those bitcoins on lap dances back in 2011.

00001.jpg

you said you had way over a million so lets say you had 1.3 million vet

At a 1 ven to 100 vet ratio means you had 13,000 ven

Ven was 2$ or so a week or so back which means you had a value of $26,000

Ven is currently 0.01$ which means you have a value of $260

And you’re calling me a moron?

If I had 13,000 VEN, then yes at $.01 I would have $130 (not $260).

But I don’t, I have 1.3million. Like you mentioned above.

.01 x 1,300,000 = $13,000

Nothing changes during a split except the unit price of the coin. Market Cap stays the same but the entry point is lower.

I recently listened to the Joe Rogan podcast with Peter Schiff. He shit all over bitcoin saying that bitcoin isn't based on anything real except an agreement between its users.
Schiff pointed out that gold is the superior standard because gold is actually very useful in the real world. What do bitcoin proponents say to that?

I recently listened to the Joe Rogan podcast with Peter Schiff. He shit all over bitcoin saying that bitcoin isn't based on anything real except an agreement between its users.
Schiff pointed out that gold is the superior standard because gold is actually very useful in the real world. What do bitcoin proponents say to that?

Was this podcast from 2007?

Because those are the kind of talking points and general understanding we had around that era

He hates it and also thinks fiat that isn’t backed by an asset is garbage as well. In his world, the dollar would be backed by gold. I think he makes some solid points and crypto is extremely speculative. It could crash tomorrow and you have to think it might.

Here is a good debate if you’re interested in BTC vs Gold. I enjoyed both sides and just an FYI, the moderator seems pretty biased towards the BTC side.

Anybody know where I can increase my crypto currency knowledge.

Anybody know where I can increase my crypto currency knowledge.

Where did you transfer it to? Your own private wallet? Or did you leave it on the Robin Hood exchange?

As of right now, we are only able to have the wallet in Robinhood itself. They are rolling out full futures for our own wallets in a couple months.

And you’re calling me a moron?

If I had 13,000 VEN, then yes at $.01 I would have $130 (not $260).

But I don’t, I have 1.3million. Like you mentioned above.

.01 x 1,300,000 = $13,000

Nothing changes during a split except the unit price of the coin. Market Cap stays the same but the entry point is lower.

Well as you can see my math was perfectly accurate you simply explained poorly the whole 100 to 1 ratio

End of the day you have lost bank because you believed that the price continually falling didnt matter = yes you are the moron

Back