Bitcoin currency of the future?

You guys think this will put downward pressure on the silver and gold market? Me think people will take some of their cash normally in precious metals and try their luck at the bitcoin table. Might be a good time to buy gold.
If you can afford it gold is always solid as a hedge against inflation and zombie apocalypse fund.
What can I buy with my bitcoin? I purchased one last month, it's worth a lot more now. What can I buy with it?
You can exchange it for dollars and buy whatever you want.

I know I can buy things in dollars. That's why dollars have value.

What can I buy with my Bitcoin?
You can buy dollars with it. Alot of them. Thats why bitcoin has value. See how this circular reasoning works?

You can buy dollars with it. Alot of them. Thats why bitcoin has value. See how this circular reasoning works?

Hmm so I buy bitcoins with my dollars and then sell my bitcoins for more dollars than I used to buy my bitcoins, then I buy more bitcoins with my more dollars and then sell my more bitcoins for many more dollars.

Wow, this can't miss.

Hmm so I buy bitcoins with my dollars and then sell my bitcoins for more dollars than I used to buy my bitcoins, then I buy more bitcoins with my more dollars and then sell my more bitcoins for many more dollars.

Wow, this can't miss.
If you're looking to invest in bitcoin and make profits on it's highs and lows thats exactly what you do lol. Now to skip the bullshit-
Japan just recognized bitcoin as a legally accepted form of payment and it had thousands of stores that accept it. There are numerous online stores that accept it as well like overstock.com. every month more businesses come online accepting it as payment. You have to realize we are all still very early in this crypto game.

Question. Should I go ahead and get some now coins now (bitcoin, litecoin, and ethereum) or wait until I buy a Hardware wallet?!

If you're looking to invest in bitcoin and make profits on it's highs and lows thats exactly what you do lol. Now to skip the bullshit-
Japan just recognized bitcoin as a legally accepted form of payment and it had thousands of stores that accept it. There are numerous online stores that accept it as well like overstock.com. every month more businesses come online accepting it as payment. You have to realize we are all still very early in this crypto game.

It's interesting.

But hysteria and investing are a bad mix.

Question. Should I go ahead and get some now coins now (bitcoin, litecoin, and ethereum) or wait until I buy a Hardware wallet?!
Buy some coins now. Leave them on the coinbase wallet. Start learning how hardware wallets work in the mean time and when your holdings exceed your comfort level put them on the hardware wallet.

It's interesting.

But hysteria and investing are a bad mix.
You have 7 years of exponential growth. Even if you believe cryptos are doomed to fail just sell them off when the time comes. It's pretty simple. If they ever do fail, which imo is not likely, there is still a shit ton of money to be made

Speculation #1: Current price of BTC is inflated due to investors who want to short the market.

Solution: Buy Alt coins

Speculation #2: BTC keeps chugging along

Solution: HOLD!

My co worker started out with like 4K about a year ago and has around 75k now. He invested in bitcoin, vertcoin and litecoin. I might throw down some cash after Christmas.

I'm definitely bitter I missed the boat although I was never really close to buying. I do think that this will eventually crash but that doesn't mean I couldn't have made bank in the mean time.

I might open a coin base acct and throw a grand in there just to see what happens.

My co worker started out with like 4K about a year ago and has around 75k now. He invested in bitcoin, vertcoin and litecoin. I might throw down some cash after Christmas.

I’m up a decent amount since starting in August. I just went big on $REQ. it’s sitting @ .10 and will hopefully jump to $1 when their beta is released. I still have quite a bit tied up in Alts and if they take off next year.....Goodbye Sallie Mae & Nelnet!

Made more money last night off bitcoin then I’ve made this whole month from working.

So if I wanted to buy one bitcoin today it would cost me $15,000 US dollars? But I could have bought a crap load of bitcoin when it first started and essentially be a bitcoin billionaire today?

I'm definitely bitter I missed the boat although I was never really close to buying. I do think that this will eventually crash but that doesn't mean I couldn't have made bank in the mean time.

I might open a coin base acct and throw a grand in there just to see what happens.
I see bitcoin or another crypto or maybe a collection of cryptos replacing fiat currency and banking as we know it. Good luck brah.

Made more money last night off bitcoin then I’ve made this whole month from working.

das it man. mirin.

So if I wanted to buy one bitcoin today it would cost me $15,000 US dollars? But I could have bought a crap load of bitcoin when it first started and essentially be a bitcoin billionaire today?
yup.

Back