Bitcoin currency of the future?

Im making an insane amount of money staking, lending, and flipping ico's.

Try to buy some ucoincash . 100k + all trying at once, sells in 20 seconds. I've got it 3 times out of 9 rounds. 350 is going to be at least 10 times that much.

Its the gold rush.

Another example i just got NCL, and already made my initial investment back by selling 20% a few days later.

Wtf?? That can't be right
Screenshot_2017_12_8_Coinbase_Buy_Sell_Digital_Currency.png

Unless you're currently converting bitcoin to cash, you are the ones paying into what someone else is draining out.

Crypto currencies have nothing tangible underwriting the transaction value except faith or hope.

Well fuck me. I bought 150 btc when it was at 16,800. It's below 14,500. Why does everything I touch turn to shit? I don't think I'll be doing much more of this

Well fuck me. I bought 150 btc when it was at 16,800. It's below 14,500. Why does everything I touch turn to shit? I don't think I'll be doing much more of this
Wait, what?? You bought 2.2 million worth of bitcoin?? Either way, these are long term holds dude. You're not day trading. Stop checking the price constantly and have patience. If you sell now you're going to be on suicide watch when they hit 50k, 100k, 1mil, etc

Just HODL it, the bubble hasn't popped just yet.

Traded almost all of my BTC for IOTA btw.

Wait, what?? You bought 2.2 million worth of bitcoin?? Either way, these are long term holds dude. You're not day trading. Stop checking the price constantly and have patience. If you sell now you're going to be on suicide watch when they hit 50k, 100k, 1mil, etc
150 bucks, not 150 coins

150 bucks, not 150 coins
rofl, it's nothing, what are you worried about?
Anyway, like in every investment, it's a good idea to diversify your investment.
Buy some IOTA and Ethereum.

Anyway, like in every investment, it's a good idea to diversify your investment.
I'm pulling for ethereum. I'm hoping the dev team can get their shit together and people start making legitimate apps on it.

IOTA would be one of my regrets. I saw it when it was in the pennies and thought that they had a good idea that is different but I didn't buy. I'm being patient on buying Ethereum. Hopefully, not too patient

Im making an insane amount of money staking, lending, and flipping ico's.

Try to buy some ucoincash . 100k + all trying at once, sells in 20 seconds. I've got it 3 times out of 9 rounds. 350 is going to be at least 10 times that much.

Its the gold rush.

Another example i just got NCL, and already made my initial investment back by selling 20% a few days later.

Isn't NCL already done? They don't even have a website.

I would've bought some yesterday but Coinbase is awful and I haven't been able to even verify an account in a day.
You got locked out from trying to verify multiple times at once when we warned you to not do that...

Back