Economy Bitcoin dead. Bagholders got conned. Update: it died again. Bagholders are still LOSERS

JonesBones

Excuse my contraflow
@Steel
Reaction score
shpin0lVh7r-tAMuFGOje4fuEWg7z0EJOEs-3ALCvWU.jpg

It's over.

Bitcoin plummets under $6,000 to a new low for the year after months of stability

NOW UNDER 4K. Dropped another 15% in 24 hours.

Last edited:
Who was the guy who raged every time somebody didn't praise Bitcoin and had a weird obsession with being a "Centrist"

Hmm. Guess peter schiff was right

Who was the guy who raged every time somebody didn't praise Bitcoin and had a weird obsession with being a "Centrist"

Der Eisbar? I'm only guessing from the "centrist" part.

Hmm. Guess peter schiff was right

Yeah, I've been really taking an interest in Schiff ever since @Jack V Savage starting posting about how brilliant and influential on him Schiff had become.

Last edited:
Don't invest more than you can afford to lose.

who wishes they sold at a high of $19,783.06 in Dec/2017

It's over.

Bitcoin plummets under $6,000 to a new low for the year after months of stability
It won't be over until the price per unit drops below the commodity price (which is around $1,700 last I saw an appraisal from the Federal Reserve). Otherwise, if nothing else, it remains a desirable black market currency in certain markets.

Also, this really doesn't need its own thread. We have an ongoing megathread for these minor fluctuations, don't we?

I'm still pissed I didnt invest when first heard about it, and it was around 350 each.

Definitely one of those 'kick yourself in the ass' scenarios.

It's over.

I remember on its run up I was shocked it would ever surpass 1k. So even if it dropped to "only" 6k from its nearly 20k high, that's still a phenomenally overpriced "currency".

I wonder how this guy feels today:
Bitcoin-McLaren.jpg

Traded his 720s for a measly 25 bitcoins during its height.

I remember on its run up I was shocked it would ever surpass 1k. So even if it dropped to "only" 6k from its nearly 20k high, that's still a phenomenally overpriced "currency".

I wonder how this guy feels today:
Bitcoin-McLaren.jpg

Traded his 720s for a measly 25 bitcoins during its height.

I'm guessing he wanted bitcoin because the car may not have been acquired through legitimate channels.

I'm guessing he wanted bitcoin because the car may not have been acquired through legitimate channels.
lol every McLaren is accounted for and tracked. It's a small community of diehards and they all know each other. A stolen or illegal 720 wouldnt just pop up.

A sports car is a depreciating asset. And at the time, Bitcoin was the hottest investment. He was willing to risk his car (probably just one among dozens) to ride the wave.

It's over.

Why is it over? If it's at zero it's over.

Its not just bitcoin, the market is a mess in general right now. Wide spread sell off in almost every sector.

Pretty sure it's still up over a ridiculous amount than it was a year and a half ago.

Back