Economy Bitcoin dead. Bagholders got conned. Update: it died again. Bagholders are still LOSERS

You recommended investments that would have lost 90% of their value or so. Everyone knows more about this than you. You should hide under a rock in shame.

Would you like to make out with the bottom of my shoe?

Heh you talk like you actually have money. In a few months this is the room you're going into for interview:
W6d64x7.jpg

Is that the sofa you want me to buy you to deck out the swamp in front of the trailer? Done!

‘Urrr....I don’t understand risk weighted...urrrr...scam! Scam! Urrrrr....my brain hurt now...Orgasmo tired...urrrrr’
From $1300 to $175 in a span of 10 months, LOL don't pop a vein shilling so hard.

Is that the sofa you want me to buy you to deck out the swamp in front of the trailer? Done!
The only thing you're buying is a bus ticket to the welfare office in a few months given how your scam coins are performing.

From $1300 to $175 in a span of 10 months, LOL don't pop a vein shilling so hard.

Oh my you really have no idea when your mentally outclassed do you?

Hey Orgasmo- quick, how would you apply a sharpe ratio to infrastructure crypto assets?

‘Urrrrrrrr.......’

C’mon you can do it, show everyone how smart you are. It’s very easy going ‘urrr scam...shill’ while offering no analysis or original thought.

Go on, get all the trailer folk around you and answer the question - you have 3 minutes...go!

Somewhere in a swamp in middle America, Orgasmo is googling his face off in desperation ...This is gold!! Lollll

Your time is almost up Orgasmo - you blew your chance to show how smart you are. Now go back inside the trailer before that throbbing excuse for a brain completely dies out on you.....

Oh my you really have no idea when your mentally outclassed do you?

Hey Orgasmo- quick, how would you apply a sharpe ratio to infrastructure crypto assets?

‘Urrrrrrrr.......’

C’mon you can do it, show everyone how smart you are. It’s very easy going ‘urrr scam...shill’ while offering no analysis or original thought.

Go on, get all the trailer folk around you and answer the question - you have 3 minutes...go!
Here is your analysis:
$1300 in January, $175 in November
87% value lost in 10 months

Keep trying to convince suckers into buying into your failing scam. Need a list of homeless shelters in case you can't afford rent?

Somewhere in a swamp in middle America, Orgasmo is googling his face off in desperation ...This is gold!! Lollll
Your time is almost up Orgasmo - you blew your chance to show how smart you are. Now go back inside the trailer before that throbbing excuse for a brain completely dies out on you.....
Somebody got triggered hard playing out an imaginary scenario in his head.

Here is your analysis:
$1300 in January, $175 in November
87% value lost in 10 months

Keep trying to convince suckers into buying into your failing scam. Need a list of homeless shelters in case you can't afford rent?

Hahahaha ladies and gentlemen, he has no clue!! No answer for a basic investing question.

Instead Orgasmo comes back with his golden classic - ‘urrr....failing scam....urrrr’

LOL god you’re stupid. I feel dirty even interacting with you. Ewwwww

Hahahaha ladies and gentlemen, he has no clue!! No answer for a basic investing question.

Instead Orgasmo comes back with his golden classic - ‘urrr....failing scam....urrrr’

Hell of an investment strategy to lose 87% of your money in 10 months. You must be the new Warren Buffet. Well done! At this rate you can afford to buy a shoe box as your prime residence.

Hell of an investment strategy to lose 87% of your money in 10 months. You must be the new Warren Buffet. Well done! At this rate you can afford to buy a shoe box as your prime residence.

Seriously, I feel embarrassed even talking to someone as mentally challenged as you. I bet you are pushing a sub 80 IQ. All you can do is look at short term price movements up and down - and literally don’t even understand my basic question about investing 101.

I’m going to take a shower just to get the gross stench of your mental retardation off me.

LOL don’t talk to me again. Unless it’s to ask for money - because I promised I will buy you a new trailer, and if the pre-requisites I laid out earlier are met - I will buy you and your entire inbred clan a new trailer.

Now shoo - you are grossing me out. Laters Orgasmo lolll

Seriously, I feel embarrassed even talking to someone as mentally challenged as you. I bet you are pushing a sub 80 IQ. All you can do is look at short term price movements up and down - and literally don’t even understand my basic question about investing 101.

I’m going to take a shower just to get the gross stench of your mental retardation off me.

LOL don’t talk to me again. Unless it’s to ask for money - because I promised I will buy you a new trailer, and if the pre-requisites I laid out earlier are met - I will buy your and your entire inbred clan a new trailer.

Now shoo - you are grossing me out. Laters Orgasmo lolll
Wait, tell me more about your "Investing 101". I want to lose all my money too in 10 months. Losing 87% of your market cap within less than a year is simply spectacular. Let me in on a piece of the scam so I can experience what it's like to be dirt poor too.

I don't even know this @Nik123 character, but the amount of rustled he's gotten to is impressive lol

Last edited:
I don't even know this @Nik123 character, but the amount of rustled he's gotten to is impressive lol
Why do you think I always call him out in these crypto threads? I can always count on his shill comedy when I'm bored at the office.

Am I right or am I right @Nik123? Come back! I'm not entertained yet.

Insider crypto trading at Goldman prior to cancelling the coin desk took the wind out of everyone's sails

Why do you think I always call him out in these crypto threads? I can always count on his shill comedy when I'm bored at the office.

Am I right or am I right @Nik123? Come back! I'm not entertained yet.

Lol I’ve never had so much fun trolling a fool on the internet in my life. Orgasmo is ‘bored at the office’ is he? After being called out for being an arse-sniffer not able to answer a simple investing logic question...by office you mean warehouse yes? Admit it, you lick cars as your vocation Orgasmo...

Look - I know it’s not your fault your father married his sister to produce Orgasmo, being able to grasp any logic is painfully hard. I feel your pain Orgasmo, I really do. Which is why I will buy you and your daddy that new trailer Orgasmo. I promise Orgasmo, it will all be okay x

Are you 12 Years old?

A friend of mine made 800K with bitcoin more than a year ago, while investing only 3K. Not a bad deal, at all if you ask me.

But he was smart enough to take the money and GTFO.

Wait, tell me more about your "Investing 101". I want to lose all my money too in 10 months. Losing 87% of your market cap within less than a year is simply spectacular. Let me in on a piece of the scam so I can experience what it's like to be dirt poor too.

It was the dumbest investment of the decade.

Back