Economy Bitcoin dead. Bagholders got conned. Update: it died again. Bagholders are still LOSERS

Are you 12 Years old?

My internet persona at the moment is 10. I am trying my best to get through to an individual with the mental age of 3. It’s my best shot. You must be Orgasmo’s father. Good to meet you sir,

Wait, tell me more about your "Investing 101". I want to lose all my money too in 10 months. Losing 87% of your market cap within less than a year is simply spectacular. Let me in on a piece of the scam so I can experience what it's like to be dirt poor too.

C’mon Orgasmo let’s not be disingenuous. You are (and sound) dirt poor already. Dirt poor people talk, think, and act like sheep - just like you do.

‘’I don’t understand it...it’s down 87 % over the last year (but up 1000% over the last two and a bit years)....so I will just keep saying words like ‘scam’ because I have no clue about investment horizon, risk weighted returns, risk appetite.’’ Baaah baaaah

Last edited:
C’mon Orgasmo let’s not be disingenuous. You are (and sound) dirt poor already. Dirt poor people talk, think, and act like sheep - just like you do.

‘’I don’t understand it...it’s down 87 % over the last year (but up 1000% over the last two and a bit years)....so I will just keep saying words like ‘scam’ because I have no clue about investment horizon, risk weighted returns, risk appetite.’’ Baaah baaaah

You weren't on here recommending people buy it two and a bit years ago though, were you? From the time you were recommending people to buy your picks have lost 87% of their value. All of the silly ad hominem stuff is not going to make that fact go away.

Coming from an impartial third party here...you're getting ruined in this thread and you should be embarrassed.

You're still shilling this bubble hard after it has mostly popped. That makes you a snake oil salesman at best, and a scumbag at the worst. Throwing around some investment terms hoping to rope the next sucker in is not going to work. You're the embodiment of everything people hate about crypto fanboys. As you can see in the other posts in this thread, I'm having fun exposing you.

Lol I’ve never had so much fun trolling a fool on the internet in my life. Orgasmo is ‘bored at the office’ is he? After being called out for being an arse-sniffer not able to answer a simple investing logic question...by office you mean warehouse yes? Admit it, you lick cars as your vocation Orgasmo...

Look - I know it’s not your fault your father married his sister to produce Orgasmo, being able to grasp any logic is painfully hard. I feel your pain Orgasmo, I really do. Which is why I will buy you and your daddy that new trailer Orgasmo. I promise Orgasmo, it will all be okay x
Ladies and gentlemen, the above is a perfect example of butthurt.

It was the dumbest investment of the decade.
As usual with any bubble, those that got in early made a good chunk of money. Then there are those that got greedy and jumped in late due to fear of missing out, like @Nik123 who has the mental maturity of a 12 year old. They need to convince more suckers to buy into the system to cushion their losses. These scam coins are only worth as much as what the next guy is willing to pay for them. They produce no intrinsic value unlike stocks (dividend and ownership of a company) and cannot be used as a medium of exchange due to their volatility unlike most fiat currencies. Over 90% of major cryptocurrencies are concentrated in the hands of approximately 6% of users, meaning market capitalization is coming from 94% of users who own less than 10% of the coins.

Anyone with half a brain will tell you that this shit isn't sustainable. If a guy is still trying to sell you coins at this point, he's quite the shameless scum. You can count on shills like @Nik123 to show up every time. It's like pushing a button and he pops up.

You're still shilling this bubble hard after it has mostly popped. That makes you a snake oil salesman at best, and a scumbag at the worst. Throwing around some investment terms hoping to rope the next sucker in is not going to work. You're the embodiment of everything people hate about crypto fanboys. As you can see in the other posts in this thread, I'm having fun exposing you.

Lol you’re a joke. What bubble? Because prices are down? Because you say so?

The crypto market has had 20 ‘bubbles’ per your definition and it’s still 1000% up from where it was a couple of years ago.

Not just that, EVERYTHING is in a bubble if you look at it that way...the stock market bubble just popped, 20 trillion worth of government debt which backs fiat currency and pensions is the biggest bubble of our lifetimes, the property bubble is already famous. What isn't a bubble? What a simplistic, basic view...something a monkey could come up with.

Ladies and gentlemen, a true moron. Exactly like pushing a button, every time there is disruptive change, uneducated morons like this pop up shouting 'bubble'. The same thing happened with every disruptive technology - railroads, automobiles, the internet. There are old clips showing retards like Orgasmo in their full glory in the early 90s ('This internet thing is a scam!!). Laughable, but it is great fun exposing your stupidity to the internet...

Last edited:
I made about 300 bucks off a 100 dollar investment last year but cashed out. I don't have faith in the crypto market yet, especially when the Canadian banks and gov aren't recognizing it.

As usual with any bubble, those that got in early made a good chunk of money. Then there are those that got greedy and jumped in late due to fear of missing out, like @Nik123 who has the mental maturity of a 12 year old. They need to convince more suckers to buy into the system to cushion their losses. These scam coins are only worth as much as what the next guy is willing to pay for them. They produce no intrinsic value unlike stocks (dividend and ownership of a company) and cannot be used as a medium of exchange due to their volatility unlike most fiat currencies. Over 90% of major cryptocurrencies are concentrated in the hands of approximately 6% of users, meaning market capitalization is coming from 94% of users who own less than 10% of the coins.

Anyone with half a brain will tell you that this shit isn't sustainable. If a guy is still trying to sell you coins at this point, he's quite the shameless scum. You can count on shills like @Nik123 to show up every time. It's like pushing a button and he pops up.

I’m good friends with some of the leading crypto lawyers in the world (Maltese based) and with the directors of some of the leading crypto analyst and crowd sourcing companies. Things are not looking good.

Everyone knows crypto as a currency is dead, so they are trying to turn it into a less regulated stock (token) which should be seen as an investment in a digital venture. Once it’s regulated, it will serve the same function as a stock just with no ownership rights. More like a shitty bond if anything.

Lol you’re a joke. What bubble? Because prices are down? Because you say so?

The crypto market has had 20 ‘bubbles’ per your definition and it’s still 1000% up from where it was a couple of years ago.

Not just that, EVERYTHING is in a bubble if you look at it that way...the stock market bubble just popped, 20 trillion worth of government debt which backs fiat currency and pensions is the biggest bubble of our lifetimes, the property bubble is already famous. What isn't a bubble? What a simplistic, basic view...something a monkey could come up with.

Ladies and gentlemen, a true moron. Exactly like pushing a button, every time there is disruptive change, uneducated morons like this pop up shouting 'bubble'. The same thing happened with every disruptive technology - railroads, automobiles, the internet. There are old clips showing retards like Orgasmo in their full glory in the early 90s ('This internet thing is a scam!!). Laughable, but it is great fun exposing your stupidity to the internet...
Are you really pretending there was not an ICO or altcoin bubble?

What else would you call it when shit like Omisego gets a market cap of billion dollars and STILL has no working product out?

My prediction is quite simple. I think bitcoin will stay the market leader. Stuff like LTC, XMR might retain its value. Everything else is going to zero.

What coins are you investing in? what coins are you willing to tell everyone is a good investment today?

I remember on its run up I was shocked it would ever surpass 1k. So even if it dropped to "only" 6k from its nearly 20k high, that's still a phenomenally overpriced "currency".

I wonder how this guy feels today:
Bitcoin-McLaren.jpg

Traded his 720s for a measly 25 bitcoins during its height.

Holy god...

Are you really pretending there was not an ICO or altcoin bubble?

What else would you call it when shit like Omisego gets a market cap of billion dollars and STILL has no working product out?

My prediction is quite simple. I think bitcoin will stay the market leader. Stuff like LTC, XMR might retain its value. Everything else is going to zero.

What coins are you investing in? what coins are you willing to tell everyone is a good investment today?

A bubble implies a one-off explosion and recession - end of story. That’s simply incorrect and simplistic. The more accurate way of describing this space (and most markets) is in market cycles - peaks and troughs. We’ve had 20 or more peaks and troughs (or 20 ‘bubbles’). And yet less than 1% of the worlds money was ever invested in crypto. That’s pretty far from real bubble territory. As a direct comparison - the internet bubble was at 5 trillion before it burst - and that was just largely US accredited investor money. Crypto is global with no barriers to entry. I will only see this as a temporary bubble when the market cap is over 20 trillion - and this view is echoed by Mike Novogratz, the hedge fund billionaire who has brought Bloomberg into this space and has 10% of his net worth in crypto.

Every disruptive technology has followed the same J curve pattern that crypto is now following. The stock market has had thousands of ‘bubbles’ since its inception in Amsterdam 500 years ago, and was full of volatility and scams when it first started. Same case with every other market. After every trough the next peak is higher. It will be the same this time - only difference is more people know about the space, speculative value will be replaced by utility value, and institutional money is coming in. Fidelity is a key example. The parent company of the New York stock exchange is another.

Your prediction and views on projects is an opinion- and in this space opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.

As for my view, I predict about 10% of current crypto assets will survive - which gives room for at least 200 projects with real value propositions. And many more will be added with time, a la other technology markets. Eventually the entire world asset economy is moving towards digitisation - and digital assets is clearly the direction of travel.

But here’s the thing - nobody knows which ones will last, so pretending like you do is imbecilic. My stance is simple - I am comfortable with my portfolio because I have done research to satisfy the questions I have as a long term investor - and I see daily updates and progress from the development teams and clear working products being built. Most of the value in the market right now is speculative - this will soon move into real utility value and that’s what I invest for. Most people who really understand this space have similar stances. And the fact that some of the biggest finanacial institutions on the planet are now jumping in is a clear indicator that the future is bright.

Immature investors or people with no actual technical knowledge tend to expect profits and riches in a few weeks or months - and if that doesn’t happen start crying on forums. The big boys know this is a long term structural play - the birth of a new asset class (after 500 years). Hedge funds invest big money in this space and lock it in for a minimum of 5 years. Only novices start jumping up and down at market movements every few months - it’s comical.

Things are going to get very exciting for those in the market over the next 5-10 years, but hey - that’s just my opinion.

Last edited:
Back