Bitcoin dropped close to $600 in just 15 minutes of trading.

Bitcoin has crashed multiple times in its 8 years of existence. It always comes back stronger

Plenty of people are trying to get rich quick with bitcoin. They saw the rise from 2010 to 2017 and think "hey that could be me!". I too regret not buying some or mining some when I first heard about it, but you will not see that sort of gain again. Cryptocurrencies may be the future, but I'm not sure it will be bitcoin, and it seems like it's mostly speculation driving up prices. It's not really investing, it's speculation.

Plenty of people are trying to get rich quick with bitcoin. They saw the rise from 2010 to 2017 and think "hey that could be me!". I too regret not buying some or mining some when I first heard about it, but you will not see that sort of gain again. Cryptocurrencies may be the future, but I'm not sure it will be bitcoin, and it seems like it's mostly speculation driving up prices. It's not really investing, it's speculation.

But plenty of people are still getting rich outside of Bitcoin by investing in alt coins. You’re right, the market is complete speculation but with more money pouring in daily I think there’s a good chance you can make some money in short term investments. I haven’t met anyone personally who has invested and hasn’t made some money. I myself have made quite a bit and I hold fairly large amounts. If 2018 is a good year, there’s a solid chance I can make enough to pay off my student loans. But there’s also the chance that my coins with evaporate into nothing, I honestly just don’t see that happening, at least not for a few years.

Just like anything else you want to invest some money into, do your own research. Don’t take ANY of our words as anything other than opinion. We can all be proven wrong in one way or the other. This year was the year of the ICO scam coins.

Yeah, nobody knows how this shit is going to work out. Everyone thinks they do, but they don’t. Anyone who makes money off it simply guessed correctly.

Can't go wrong with this. Only we need this to become real, physical currency. So majestic
Dogecoin.jpg

I laughed longer and harder than I should have. Thanks.

My fuckin God. Good luck with that. A correction to 5,800 is expected now. But I have people in this thread who admit it is gonna drop big and they still say don't sell. lol.

Summary:
  1. Bitcoin broke below the $7,000 support level and ultimately completed a Wyckoff Distribution phase.
  2. Prior to the breakdown in price, the market rejected the historic resistance line, which has signaled a strong reversal point throughout the market's history.
  3. We are currently finding support on the 23% retracement values, but ultimately the stronger support will be found on the 38% values in the $5,800s.

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/bitco...et-correction-could-see-lows-of-5800-cm875808

Analysts say the surge is down to developers abandoning plans for SegWit2x, a planned upgrade to the software underpinning regular bitcoin that was designed to improve the speed of transactions on the network.

Joshua Raymond, a director at the foreign-exchange and CFD broker XTB, told Business Insider: "The delay to Segwit2x has damaged confidence amongst bitcoin investors concerning the much-needed resolution to speed up bitcoin's slow processing speed.

"Everyone was hoping the Segwit2x would address this but unfortunately, the delay due to a lack of consensus on the mechanics has affected confidence. Confidence on transaction speed in Bitcoin has deteriorated significantly in recent months. As Bitcoin Cash enjoys much faster transaction speeds, we have started to see a recycling of positions out of Bitcoin into Bitcoin Cash as a consequence."

http://www.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-cash-price-jumps-bitcoin-falls-november-10-2017-11

Bitcoin cash has a better future.

But in the last few days, a previous fork of Bitcoin (BTC) called Bitcoin Cash (BCH) that was launched in August and immediately dismissed by many Bitcoiners and the wider crypto world alike, has skyrocketed in value. After languishing in the $300 range for a while and jumping up to the $600 range in November, it has now nearly quadrupled to around $2,500 a coin as of press time -- it had traded as low as $650 on Friday.

Meanwhile, Bitcoin, which was trading at an all-time high of around $7,800 on Wednesday, is now down to around $6,000 as of press time but had dipped as low as about $5,500.

[Ed note: Investing in cryptocoins or tokens is highly speculative and the market is largely unregulated. Anyone considering it should be prepared to lose their entire investment. Disclosure: I own some Bitcoin and Ether.]

^^that is good fuckin advice. that person gets it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lauras...ce-drops-as-civil-war-continues/#72162df835b5

This is what bitcoin is imo. It isn't real. You can make money selling them now but for long. It is like a game of musical chairs. You guys pass around this money and make it climb but it is gonna fall. The music will stop and somebody won't have a seat to sit in. Somebody is getting fucked here eventually. People who are talking about holding bitcoin for years. lol. You people are gonna be the one without chairs when the music stops. Then you got all these forks. Bitcoin Gold. Bitcoin cash.

And like it I said it can become a self-fullfilling prophecy. The opinions of these major publications alone could scare people off bitcoin and make their prediction come true. It is actually more likely to come true when they say it. Forecasting the weather can change it.

I can't wait to bump bitcoin threads in the future. You guys are talking spans of years, even decades. It is going down long before that. You guys are YOLOing on this shit.

It's back already.

It's back already.

One fuckin day. Early morning. lol. The music is still playing. It will stop. May not be today, may not be tomorrow, but it will happen.

It is speculating and should be treated as such. These guys are talking about holding for years or decades. That is investing. They should be speculating.

I was just looking at analysis. Lost the fuckin link. But this thing gets resistance about 7k and stop price for most investors is between 8 and 10 k. Most plan on getting out at that price. People in here are talking so much higher. No.

I was just looking at analysis. Lost the fuckin link. But this thing gets resistance about 7k and stop price for most investors is between 8 and 10 k. Most plan on getting out at that price. People in here are talking so much higher. No.

People have been speculating on BTC’s price since it started and it always reaches some new ATH. I expecte that trend to continue especially considering that BTC is more valuable to mine than BCH. And if not yet, as the difficulty for mining BCH increases, it will be. We don’t know what BTC’s ending ATH will be. It’s honestly pointless to guess at the moment.

I just read somewhere else that Telsa stock has retard strength. lol. I will say the same about bitcoin. It has got a lot of retard strength now.

People have been speculating on BTC’s price since it started and it always reaches some new ATH. I expecte that trend to continue especially considering that BTC is more valuable to mine than BCH. And if not yet, as the difficulty for mining BCH increases, it will be. We don’t know what BTC’s ending ATH will be. It’s honestly pointless to guess at the moment.

True. It is fun though. Now I want bitcoin to fail just so I can be right.

You're right though. It is like arguing about the outcome of a fight.

Here is how one of my stock is doing today. I bought at around 14 and sold for 18. Most of them.

ssti.jpg

lol.

Tesla doing good today. Always wanted a piece of this stock but can't figure it out.

tsla.jpg

anybody else invest/speculate besides bitcoin? What stocks you got?

Here is how one of my stock is doing today. I bought at around 14 and sold for 18. Most of them.

ssti.jpg

lol.

Tesla doing good today. Always wanted a piece of this stock but can't figure it out.

tsla.jpg

I got in on Tesla when it was $17 a share. They screwed up recently with the production of the 3 and their finances are iffy. Most are bearish.

But, people forget the S is an amazing car, they have a loyal customer base, and excellent customer service. That goes a long way. I'm not getting out. I think they weather the storm.

True. It is fun though. Now I want bitcoin to fail just so I can be right.

You're right though. It is like arguing about the outcome of a fight.

Haha I don't want it to fail, I want it to completely stabilize (in an upward trend). I want the alt coin market to break free from BTC's grip. I hate how it's pegged to it.

I got in on Tesla when it was $17 a share. They screwed up recently with the production of the 3 and their finances are iffy. Most are bearish.

But, people forget the S is an amazing car, they have a loyal customer base, and excellent customer service. That goes a long way. I'm not getting out. I think they weather the storm.

That is fuckin crazy. 17 a share. wow. Tesla is like a cult stock. People seem to like it if even if it isnt doing great. At one point Musk even said the stock was overpriced. lol. People want to believe in the company though.

I just read somewhere else that Telsa stock has retard strength. lol. I will say the same about bitcoin. It has got a lot of retard strength now.

Apparently the numbers for Tesla don't look good (they don't make money) but that hasn't stopped people from pushing their stock up. A departure from fundamentals by the looks of it, because they are a darling company in peoples eyes.

Feeling pretty good about NEO. I’m thinking of investing quite a bit into it with all the news coming out. If it reaches ETH levels in 2018 there are going to be some rich people out there.

ssti.jpg

lol.

tsla.jpg

Square is a good buy. I think its price will continue to rise into next year.
Weight watchers would have been a great buy at the start of the year, but seem to be evening out now.
Take Two seems like a good investment. Could be another great year for them next year.

Back