bite work

inb4 PETA

You look poor

I work agitation for our police K9's. What do you want to know? I can answer some questions, by no means an expert but certified as an Agitator from Adlerhorst here in Southern California. Probably going to get my advanced cert later this year.

@Protectandserve carries around a full semiautomatic assault dog with amor piercing teeth.
E0DE9AAB-18EC-4487-B8E0-48960B5DA284.jpeg
64038C48-E84F-4EC3-BBA9-08F96E8D33E1.jpeg

I work agitation for our police K9's. What do you want to know? I can answer some questions, by no means an expert but certified as an Agitator from Adlerhorst here in Southern California. Probably going to get my advanced cert later this year.

awesome news my friend. I have gone to adlerhorst a handfull of times. So we must be close by. Perhaps we can do some work together. quote me so i can see the response to the thread.

adlerhorst is closed to the public for a while now.

it takes 2 to work a dog, i need someone to agitate my dog and in return i can agitate yours, im experienced with taking bites both with sleeves and in a suit

working other dogs at my house

adlerhorst

adlerhorst is closed to the public for a while now.

it takes 2 to work a dog, i need someone to agitate my dog and in return i can agitate yours, im experienced with taking bites both with sleeves and in a suit

working other dogs at my house

adlerhorst

No pup for me right now, since I am in a condo. My GSD is now getting spoiled rotten living with my parents out of state.

And unfortunately, I barely have time to agitate for our police K9's, I'm either working or watching my kiddo during the week. Sorry man. If my schedule frees up in the future I'll let you know though.

No pup for me right now, since I am in a condo. My GSD is now getting spoiled rotten living with my parents out of state.

And unfortunately, I barely have time to agitate for our police K9's, I'm either working or watching my kiddo during the week. Sorry man. If my schedule frees up in the future I'll let you know though.

no worries dude

Back