BJJ Meme Shoops

970234_438313132931590_1899834739_n.jpg

Have some respect man, he beat Mirko Cro Cop and Gabriel Gonzaga!

I jammed my right index finger recently, it really hurt so I compared it to my left, it was roughly twice the size only seconds after hurting it. Oh Shit I must have hurt it badly.

The next day it felt 100% but still twice the size.

3 weeks on, it seems my right index finger is forever going to be twice as thick as the left one. No idea when it happened, but here we are.

I had the same thing and eventually found I had a spiral fracture in the finger. Seemed ok but the bone was swelled up....which seemed weird as I thought it was the soft tissue that swelled but the ortho Dr. explained that the small bones in the hands and feet swell themselves. A year and a half later it's finally back to normal more or less.

Other than the swelling though, it was never a problem for me. I stuck to no-gi for a while to rest my finger but otherwise continued training.....although I did also break the top tendon on that finger shortly after that getting a nice droopy mallet finger. I wonder if the swelled up bone helped that along....never thought of it until just now lol.

How about that awkward moment when you make eye contact from guard..

Sounds like you broke it.

My pointer toe is twice as big on my right side. Poor toe. Broke the shit out of it, I thought it was just a stubbed toe, but alas, that was not the case.

jammed my pinkie,goin on two months,its still swollen,still dont have the correct range of motion...i had it xrayed,they said it fractured but healed...looks like this shit isnt gonna change :/

I had the same thing and eventually found I had a spiral fracture in the finger. Seemed ok but the bone was swelled up....which seemed weird as I thought it was the soft tissue that swelled but the ortho Dr. explained that the small bones in the hands and feet swell themselves. A year and a half later it's finally back to normal more or less.

Other than the swelling though, it was never a problem for me. I stuck to no-gi for a while to rest my finger but otherwise continued training.....although I did also break the top tendon on that finger shortly after that getting a nice droopy mallet finger. I wonder if the swelled up bone helped that along....never thought of it until just now lol.

a year and a half...damn

Back