Bjj scout calls out Eddi Brah.. Sorta

I seriously wonder what they are thinking at 10th planet Burbank right now.

People on Reddit are talking about how some Bjj competitors are mad about Bjj scout “revealing” competitors games.. talk about mentally weak

People on Reddit are talking about how some Bjj competitors are mad about Bjj scout “revealing” competitors games.. talk about mentally weak
Some of those guys on Reddit are fucking assholes. I don't understand that website even though I visit the bjj part a few times a week.

I agree but sometimes they make me laugh
Yeah. Some are good posters but I hate the look at me I just received a stripe on my white belt. Or the god damn Jiu jitsu is hard. Jiu jitsu 4 lyfe, look at my new jitz tats, acai bowls erryday.

Reddit for the most part is douches everywhere.

Meh. Never really understood the whole "that forum sucks, this forum rules mentality. "

People are people on just about every website. The silent echo chamber of up and down votes is..,.itksome, but a better sampling of the modern Jiu Jitsu community than a lot of other websites are.

A lot of the BJJ Scout videos are structured in a way to illustrate a concept/theory rather as a study oriented to prepare against someone.

Some of those guys on Reddit are fucking assholes. I don't understand that website even though I visit the bjj part a few times a week.

Reddit is to be avoided. It's 25% SJW, 25% Red Pill morons and 50% pseudo-intellectual babble.

Yeah. Some are good posters but I hate the look at me I just received a stripe on my white belt. Or the god damn Jiu jitsu is hard. Jiu jitsu 4 lyfe, look at my new jitz tats, acai bowls erryday.

These people are my cancer

Meh. Never really understood the whole "that forum sucks, this forum rules mentality. "

People are people on just about every website. The silent echo chamber of up and down votes is..,.itksome, but a better sampling of the modern Jiu Jitsu community than a lot of other websites are.

I agree people are people on every site, but there seems to be a few big differences between this place and the UG’s grappling forum. The differences make people post differently. On the UG, there are more upperbelts and pros. Lots of people aren’t anonymous. Because of this, people are less likely to be as open and honest which makes for less traffic. We probably get more trolls and we get more noobs asking the same questions over and over again, but we also have more traffic. I don’t really post on Reddit so not sure what the vibe is like there.

I agree people are people on every site, but there seems to be a few big differences between this place and the UG’s grappling forum. The differences make people post differently. On the UG, there are more upperbelts and pros. Lots of people aren’t anonymous. Because of this, people are less likely to be as open and honest which makes for less traffic. We probably get more trolls and we get more noobs asking the same questions over and over again, but we also have more traffic. I don’t really post on Reddit so not sure what the vibe is like there.
It's a bunch of idiots shit posting and talking about how they are addicted to jiu jitsu and they are lifers even though they just started a week ago. There are good posters on there like I said but I get the feeling a bunch of new guys who are concerned about stupid shit.

It's a bunch of idiots shit posting and talking about how they are addicted to jiu jitsu and they are lifers even though they just started a week ago. There are good posters on there like I said but I get the feeling a bunch of new guys who are concerned about stupid shit.

Sounds like I’m not missing much then :)

Oh, it doesn't suck. It is just filled with douches. Much more SJW than this place. But, usually if you compare 2 things one of them is better. That is just a fact of life.

Back