Bjj scout calls out Eddi Brah.. Sorta

You say douche, I say sanitary napkin.

Bjj scout she can't love you.
Karen is a female name right?

Who wants to fight me in an mma contest?

Last edited:
It's a bunch of idiots shit posting and talking about how they are addicted to jiu jitsu and they are lifers even though they just started a week ago. There are good posters on there like I said but I get the feeling a bunch of new guys who are concerned about stupid shit.

They're not idiots. They're in love.

If a group of 13 year old boys got on a relationship forum and said "hey guys! I just kissed a girl for the first time! It was the hardest thing I've done in my life but I've made my decision. I'm going to love this girl fOReVer!" .... I'm not going to call them retarded, or naive or over sentimental.

...even tho all my instincts make me want to.

The truth is we've all been "in love for the first time. ". Why do I got to be the asshole who says "love ain't real. You don't know shit kid. Kissing a girl ain't nothing and I'm tired of you virgins shit posting and ruining the real relationship discussions. "

I ain't going to do that. I want them to enjoy their time in the sun without my jadedness getting in the way. Maybe they'll grow out of it and leave. Maybe they'll grow out of it and stay. Better yet, maybe they don't ever grow out of that love stage and are excited about bjj for their entire life? Good for them! :)

I just want interesting conversation.

If a group of 13 year old boys got on a relationship forum and said "hey guys! I just kissed a girl for the first time! It was the hardest thing I've done in my life but I've made my decision. I'm going to love this girl fOReVer!" .... I'm not going to call them retarded, or naive or over sentimental.

The truth is we've all been "in love for the first time. ". Why do I got to be the asshole who says "love ain't real. You don't know shit kid. Kissing a girl ain't nothing and I'm tired of you virgins shit posting and ruining the real relationship discussions. "

I ain't going to do that. I want them to enjoy their time in the sun without my jadedness getting in the way. Maybe they'll grow out of it and leave. Maybe they'll grow out of it and stay. Better yet, maybe they don't ever grow out of that love stage and are excited about bjj for their entire life? Good for them! :)

I wouldn't use the love analogy but more like everyone wants to be special (or doing something special)

human nature

We're getting off track here guys, let's focus on the issue at hand: fuck Karen!

Well said and your too nice. I guess I'm a jaded old man. Lol. It's so fucking annoying though. I initially started over there because Keenan and a few other pros posts over there and I was interested in what they had to say. I found it was a bunch of kids shit posting and talking about how they livethe Jiu jitsu lifestyle.

Anyway, fuck Karen.

This is where the new kids hang out..

One of my student post on reddit. It is really funny on how he get different vibes from that forum.

I always ask what is going on but he knows I would laughs it too hard that I get off topic and start gossiping instead teaching and training.

Edit: they hate unwashed belt to the point that he wash his blue belt every time to the point that it shrank so much that he cannot use it. So I just pull my weapon of destruction aka belt that I washed once in 4 years.

This is the only belt I'll ever need.
power-rangers-morphing-belt-buckle.jpg

I think we could get #fuckkaren trending on Twitter

Gonna make a twitter account and get the ball rolling

Excellent post.

I was unsure about the video... until it got to Mr. Edge. My reaction when I saw Karen's email.

xgz9nkR.gif

Pretty good video to have some laughs.

Most of them are arrogant pricks though despite being amateurs. That’s the essence of the problem.

I get it in real life as well, some hipster White belt/blue belt who isn’t familiar with me and has been sucking up to a coach whilst I’ve been abroad giving me grief with his shit opinions off the mats. Has an Instagram with “jits” in the title, maybe even a bjj tattoo and only trains twice a week despite only working part time in retail. This person is working on a “leg lock system” because he can’t be fucked learning to pass guard and spends too much of his money on shit jiujitsu gear and importing açai.That is the stereotype.

This same asshole who can’t even win a gold at white belt telling me how to compete? Get fucked. I’ve been doing this since you were a sperm stain on your dads jeans.

Most of them are arrogant pricks though despite being amateurs. That’s the essence of the problem.

I get it in real life as well, some hipster White belt/blue belt who isn’t familiar with me and has been sucking up to a coach whilst I’ve been abroad giving me grief with his shit opinions off the mats. Has an Instagram with “jits” in the title, maybe even a bjj tattoo and only trains twice a week despite only working part time in retail. This person is working on a “leg lock system” because he can’t be fucked learning to pass guard and spends too much of his money on shit jiujitsu gear and importing açai.That is the stereotype.

This same asshole who can’t even win a gold at white belt telling me how to compete? Get fucked. I’ve been doing this since you were a sperm stain on your dads jeans.
<24>
{<jimmies}

Lol. More arrogant than sherdog tho?

I can't speak to real life but the bjj forum just seems to be a mix of different kinds of people who like the Jiu Jitsu lifestyle. More people to roll with as far as I'm concerned. :D

That said, I hate the "jitz lifestyle. "

Here is an update from scout. I still,think Karen is full of shit.

Here is an update from scout. I still,think Karen is full of shit.

BJJ Scout is a member here! I say that because the video shows this thread on there. Trumpetdan is fucking BJJ scout. This is proof.

Dream achieved, made it onto a Bjj scout video

Back