Bjj scout calls out Eddi Brah.. Sorta

They're not idiots. They're in love.

If a group of 13 year old boys got on a relationship forum and said "hey guys! I just kissed a girl for the first time! It was the hardest thing I've done in my life but I've made my decision. I'm going to love this girl fOReVer!" .... I'm not going to call them retarded, or naive or over sentimental.

...even tho all my instincts make me want to.

The truth is we've all been "in love for the first time. ". Why do I got to be the asshole who says "love ain't real. You don't know shit kid. Kissing a girl ain't nothing and I'm tired of you virgins shit posting and ruining the real relationship discussions. "

I ain't going to do that. I want them to enjoy their time in the sun without my jadedness getting in the way. Maybe they'll grow out of it and leave. Maybe they'll grow out of it and stay. Better yet, maybe they don't ever grow out of that love stage and are excited about bjj for their entire life? Good for them! :)

I just want interesting conversation.

Liked just because you used "ain't" several times. Add a y'all or two and you will be official man-crush (or lady if thats the case)

Back