BJS fails a pre fight drug test vs Andrade. Fight off?

Middleweight world titleholder Billy Joe Saunders has failed a Voluntary Anti-Doping Association drug test for the banned substance oxilofrine, a stimulant, multiple sources with knowledge of the test results told ESPN on Thursday. Saunders is preparing for an Oct. 20 defense against Demetrius Andrade in Boston but that is likely to be canceled and Saunders is likely to be stripped of his 160-pound world title.

upload_2018-9-27_12-39-2.png

how many people called it and said this fight wouldn't happen? i remember the announcement thread was filled with nothing but posts saying he'll somehow pull out.

i don't think any of them expected this, but they were right none the less.

and BJS can go fuck himself.

how many people called it and said this fight wouldn't happen? i remember the announcement thread was filled with nothing but posts saying he'll somehow pull out.

i don't think any of them expected this, but they were right none the less.

and BJS can go fuck himself.

I'm laughing at the idea of Saunder's purposefully taking PEDs just to get the fight cancelled and him thinking it's a good idea.

You guys need to chill. Apparently what he tested positive for isn't even a banned substance until the day of the fight. Why would the fight get called off because he tested positive for a non banned substance in a voluntary drugs test?

I was really excited for this fight, why can't we have nice things?! Get rid of drug testing in boxing and mma! Let guys juice if they want, just give me the fights I want to see.

We'll see but it doesn't sound good.

Along with his crack head prank, he's having a bad month.

Back