BJS Returns Dec 22nd!!!

Oxylofrine is not a banned substance out of competition... UKAD goes by the WADA rule. This is what was proposed by Warren defending BJS on behalf of UKAD...

Yet remember former champ Brian McGee?

UK Anti-Doping said in its judgment: “The athlete has acted in a careless and negligent manner that has resulted in him committing an anti-doping rule violation.

“What saves him – to a degree – is that if he had acted with the requisite level of care and attention he might still have found himself in the position he is now.

“This does not, however, mean that he should be sanctioned in the same manner as someone who did act with the requisite level of care. He did not and the sanction must reflect that.”
That's nice, but it is a banned substance at all time under VADA which was the drug testing he agreed to and when he applied for his license in the US at the MSAC he was denied with the implication that he could apply again after his suspension was up. He's side stepping the WBO's ruling.

UKAD also is known for botching things pretty badly, especially in it's handling of Tyson Fury's PED test and then backdating a 2 year suspension.

That's nice, but it is a banned substance at all time under VADA which was the drug testing he agreed to and when he applied for his license in the US at the MSAC he was denied with the implication that he could apply again after his suspension was up. He's side stepping the WBO's ruling.

UKAD also is known for botching things pretty badly, especially in it's handling of Tyson Fury's PED test and then backdating a 2 year suspension.

I agree with you about the inconsistency. Suspect things going on with UKAD...

The reason why I posted the McGee suspension with UKAD agreeing with his 6-month ban for Oxylofrine...

Then how did UKAD sanction BJS for Dec 22?

Yeah, I thought the twat was suspended...then again, this really shouldn’t count as a professional fight, so what difference does it make?

Bill is a cracking boxer

Let's hope for a better 2019

For a guy of bills level zera is a bad fight..

Back