BJS wants to fight Danny Jacobs!

i think i know who you are from another boxing forum and its best if we dont converse. it went badly for you before and, frankly, i dont have the time

im just too busy

sorry
I don’t post at other forums. I used to. But seeing as maxboxing stopped and so did nobs I don’t post anywhere else, so I assume you think I’m someone else?

You’ve been quoting me all day and all that it’s done is show you don’t read what other people write, you make hilariously bad bets, you talk about selling Wembley out at £20 a ticket as if that gets you ringside, you think golden boy is buying off all the judges and general other stuff always having a video of Roy Jones jr at the bottom of your threads.

That is Quincy’s go to cop out. He sounds silly over and over, claims he won some victory, and tells you to stop talking to him.

That is Quincy’s go to cop out. He sounds silly over and over, claims he won some victory, and tells you to stop talking to him.
Given I’ve always had this really subtle way of differentiating myself on boxing forums of keeping the same name if he thinks he knows me, it isn’t me. I’m in a Facebook group with some of the guys @RR knows off max.

I don’t post at other forums. I used to. But seeing as maxboxing stopped and so did nobs I don’t post anywhere else, so I assume you think I’m someone else?

You’ve been quoting me all day and all that it’s done is show you don’t read what other people write, you make hilariously bad bets, you talk about selling Wembley out at £20 a ticket as if that gets you ringside, you think golden boy is buying off all the judges and general other stuff always having a video of Roy Jones jr at the bottom of your threads.

you are the only one who somehow perversely construed 20 quid into a ticket price when i made it perfectly clear that the 20 or 50 quid, on average, was what one could assume each person would bet on bjs that goes to the fight

the only person left standing silly here is the few idiots that dont believe that bjs could go off as a favorite against canelo in the UK when roy jones jr, a hbo commentator, insinuates that canelo, a hbo fighter, is not one of three fighters that could give bjs problems

So the answer is still that you don’t know? Ok.

dont know what?

how stupid it is to insinuate that an orthodox fighter cannot have the same fighting style as a southpaw fighter?

by your bizarre illogical logic then marvin hagler fought more like erislandry lara than gennady golovkin

is that a good enough answer for you?

the only person left standing silly here is the few idiots that dont believe that bjs could go off as a favorite against canelo in the UK when roy jones jr, a hbo commentator, insinuates that canelo, a hbo fighter, is not one of three fighters that could give bjs problems
Because RJJ is the be all end all. Got it.

Because RJJ is the be all end all. Got it.

as opposed to you and your starfish buddy who come across as the be all end all here on sherdog?

seriously, your starfish buddy admits to making subtle changes on the way he posts on other forums to differentiate himself

thats the psycho shit right there

like nobody gives a fuk about him

its an anonymous internet forum

as opposed to you and your starfish buddy who come across as the be all end all here on sherdog?

seriously, your starfish buddy admits to making subtle changes on the way he posts on other forums to differentiate himself

Ya Ill take my logic over RJJ’s nonsense and your shit tier pretend insider gambling theories.

dont know what?

how stupid it is to insinuate that an orthodox fighter cannot have the same fighting style as a southpaw fighter?

by your bizarre illogical logic then marvin hagler fought more like erislandry lara than gennady golovkin

is that a good enough answer for you?
No that’s irrational deflecting.

No I said I have the same username at all the forums I post at. You think you know me. So either you posted at maxboxing or nobs. I don’t remember you from either. I don’t do boxingscene, boxrec, esb, Reddit, YouTube, bloodyknux if that still exists, check hook, boxing forum 24, saddo boxing. If rubies den is still there I used to post.

I don’t change “posting style” or if I do it’s because I’m wasted, like the time I got drunk and made an attn mods thread.

Starfish is funny though, you took one type of fish and changed the word so it’s a different sea creature, you rascal.

I cant see Saunders wanting to mix it up with Canelo. Hed try to pull a Lara imo.
yeah, my point was that even lara pulling a lara got him somewhat beaten up, and i think lara back then was better than BJS is now. the only one to waltz around canelo and not get hit with bombs was floyd, and alvarez is a lot better now than he was back then. i'm sure billy wouldn't stand in front of him, i'm just not sure he could avoid getting hit. canelo likes to fight off the back foot, but he has the legs to go after you if you're not engaging him.

that, and BJS relies heavily on his jab (as he should), which canelo is very good at countering.

If we were talking about the Saunders who fought Eubank Jr., Lee, Akavov, and even Monroe Jr., then I might have some real confidence in Canelo stopping him. Saunders has proven a solid chin, though. He faded terribly against two big punchers in Eubank Jr. and Lee and they both hit him with big shots which he was able to eat even when he was exhausted.

A Saunders with good stamina is a good fighter, though. If he doesn't fade, then I really doubt Canelo would stop him. I think he'd counter Saunders enough and get the better of the majority of the exchanges to the point where Saunders' workrate would really drop and he simply wouldn't do enough to win any rounds, but actually stopping Saunders if he shows up in good shape would be tough for even Golovkin and Jacobs (both men who hit harder than Canelo and have a higher workrate).

agreed on everything, except i think golovkin murders him, assuming he isn't shot yet. gennady two years ago beats the living shit out of BJS. he's not lemieux to blindly follow him and throw wild shots, he knows how to cut the ring off and back you into a corner, and once he has you immobile he'll go to work and open you up. and from a distance, his jab is like a battering ram. BJS trying to jab with GGG would turn ugly double quick.

i do admit i hate BJS and am biased. it gives me pain that he's a good boxer, and he really is one. i just don't see him beating any of the three top guys.

No I said I have the same username at all the forums I post at. You think you know me. So either you posted at maxboxing or nobs. I don’t remember you from either. I don’t do boxingscene, boxrec, esb, Reddit, YouTube, bloodyknux if that still exists, check hook, boxing forum 24, saddo boxing. If rubies den is still there I used to post.

I don’t change “posting style” or if I do it’s because I’m wasted, like the time I got drunk and made an attn mods thread.

Starfish is funny though, you took one type of fish and changed the word so it’s a different sea creature, you rascal.

starfish has a sexual connotation to the word asshole, its whore monger terminology.
yeah, it was name-calling which i i rarely if ever do on the internet.

just go away, you and your buddy puo3, this shits dating back almost a year ago when i embarrassed you guys when you said that golovkin had bad footwork. now youre still here and still getting embarrassed

ffs, jones jr is all but saying that canelo has nothing for bjs and youre still adamantly denying that bjs could beat alvarez only because i am in agreement. if it was one of your buddies in the peanut gallery you would have no issues

get a life that doesnt revolve around quincy k

starfish has a sexual connotation to the word asshole, its whore monger terminology.
yeah, it was name-calling which i i rarely if ever do on the internet.

just go away, you and your buddy puo3, this shits dating back almost a year ago when i embarrassed you guys when you said that golovkin had bad footwork. now youre still here and still getting embarrassed

ffs, jones jr is all but saying that canelo has nothing for bjs and youre still adamantly denying that bjs could beat alvarez only because i am in agreement. if it was one of your buddies in the peanut gallery you would have no issues

get a life that doesnt revolve around quincy k
I don’t know puo3. Never spoken to him, never met up at a fight, disagreed with him over many things. (Donald trump speak is fun).

I don’t know what the fuck you are talking about. Golovkin doesn’t have great footwork. If you hit like a truck it isn’t as important as it is for a fighter who has no power and or no chin and I maintain that.

All I’ve really disagreed with you about is who would be a favorite in a mythical matchup between bjs and canelo and where it would make most money.

I don’t care who’s in disagreement, it’s my opinion from watching them both. This isn’t esb where people are trolling for funsies.

I’ve gone against the mainstream opinion many times sometimes I’m right sometimes I’m wrong but I always explain why, rather than ending up in a situation like this where I am having to re read previous posts to understand how you have had any difficulty with keeping a conversation on the fairway. Your train of thought is as confusing as hell.

To summarise I think golovkin, for a fighter at the level he’s at, has poor footwork and has a tendency to be predictable. Remember when everyone said he was going to knock out jacobs and canelo? I also think bjs would get smashed by canelo. That is all.

I have repeatedly said there are a lot of people on here who I think are really worth listening to, so saying I think my opinion is above everyone else’s here is crazy. @Hagler @Sharkey @BluntTrauma21 @mozfonky @Seano @Tam-Tam @MC Paul Barman @RR @nac386 @PHATV @Kovalev's "Man Bag" @ProBoxingInsidr @ironfist05 @Sebbe @slimpickenz84 @cocksure @Canelo @The Can Opener @LogicalInsanity @senri @Sakuraba7 @BusterKeaton @PUO3 @XThe GreatestX @Queen B @cuban23 @cottagecheesefan @Old Cat and Im missing a lot of others I’m sure make a forum like this interesting because the mixture of ages, knowledge, areas of interest, extreme biases, events they attend and mainly the fact that they are capable of having a disagreement without being a douche make this forum.

Toodle pip.

I don’t know puo3. Never spoken to him, never met up at a fight, disagreed with him over many things. (Donald trump speak is fun).

I don’t know what the fuck you are talking about. Golovkin doesn’t have great footwork. If you hit like a truck it isn’t as important as it is for a fighter who has no power and or no chin and I maintain that.

All I’ve really disagreed with you about is who would be a favorite in a mythical matchup between bjs and canelo and where it would make most money.

I don’t care who’s in disagreement, it’s my opinion from watching them both. This isn’t esb where people are trolling for funsies.

I’ve gone against the mainstream opinion many times sometimes I’m right sometimes I’m wrong but I always explain why, rather than ending up in a situation like this where I am having to re read previous posts to understand how you have had any difficulty with keeping a conversation on the fairway. Your train of thought is as confusing as hell.

To summarise I think golovkin, for a fighter at the level he’s at, has poor footwork and has a tendency to be predictable. Remember when everyone said he was going to knock out jacobs and canelo? I also think bjs would get smashed by canelo. That is all.

I have repeatedly said there are a lot of people on here who I think are really worth listening to, so saying I think my opinion is above everyone else’s here is crazy. @Hagler @Sharkey @BluntTrauma21 @mozfonky @Seano @Tam-Tam @MC Paul Barman @RR @nac386 @PHATV @Kovalev's "Man Bag" @ProBoxingInsidr @ironfist05 @Sebbe @slimpickenz84 @cocksure @Canelo @The Can Opener @LogicalInsanity @senri @Sakuraba7 @BusterKeaton @PUO3 @XThe GreatestX @Queen B @cuban23 @cottagecheesefan @Old Cat and Im missing a lot of others I’m sure make a forum like this interesting because the mixture of ages, knowledge, areas of interest, extreme biases, events they attend and mainly the fact that they are capable of having a disagreement without being a douche make this forum.

Toodle pip.
Canelo would beat BJS that's for sure. So would GGG. Lemieux was perfect for BJS. BJS looked a lot better than he is that night because Lemiuex fit him like no other.

Love you starfish!

Canelo would beat BJS that's for sure. So would GGG. Lemieux was perfect for BJS. BJS looked a lot better than he is that night because Lemiuex fit him like no other.

Dunno, I'm thinking BJS can take Canelo. After running rings around Lemieux its evident that Eubank didnt actually shit the bed but was beaten by a quality opponent. Canelo would be giving up size and speed with far inferior footwork. GGG on the other hand is a fucking juggernaut, no cracks showing yet, he probably stops Saunders.

Dunno, I'm thinking BJS can take Canelo. After running rings around Lemieux its evident that Eubank didnt actually shit the bed but was beaten by a quality opponent. Canelo would be giving up size and speed with far inferior footwork. GGG on the other hand is a fucking juggernaut, no cracks showing yet, he probably stops Saunders.

If you're going to beat Canelo, you can't be the kind of fighter who fades in the second half. Now, Saunders looked to be in much better condition against Lemieux than he has been in the past (his fights with Eubank Jr., Lee, and Akavov were all drawish because of how much he faded in the late rounds), but this was against a very basic Lemieux (who tends to fade himself and had killed himself to make weight). Canelo is no cardio machine, himself, but it's tough to see him losing a decision to a guy without a high workrate and who has a fairly consistent history of fading against anyone who turns things up at all late in the fight. Even against Lemieux, a fight which he easily controlled, his workrate fell off a fair bit late (he only threw more than 40 punches in two rounds for the entire fight and he threw 30 or fewer punches in 3 of the last 4 rounds).

As for the Eubank example, he did kind of shit the bed in that fight. Saunders was always going to outbox him early, but he should have had a much better gameplan than he did (which was basically him trying to KO Saunders with every punch for the first 5 rounds). When Eubank Jr. shifted gears and instead started trying to land shots and impose his size and physicality on Saunders, he began to see success. This, coupled with Saunders completely fading in the second half, made that a drawish fight. I think he'd have had a very good chance to win that fight if he had approached the first five rounds differently (as it was, that fight was still very close). That's not to say I see Eubank as anything special, of course.

Canelo outboxed Cotto for fucks sake.

Im not sure what else Canelo has to do to get his due credit lol. Seems like some folks just dont want to admit how good he is.

Back