black farmers were sold fake crop seeds to drive them into bankruptcy

No, I am not, but I do find myself apologizing and admitting I'm wrong well before I find myself arguing the most conclusive proof that could possibly exist. Which differentiates me in some way, imo.
Thats because you say things you don't believe in for a reaction .

Spot on except it does hurt the business. If there are competitors, those farmers go somewhere else in future and you lose the repeat business. That’s not to say a distributor won’t go after the short term quick gain.

There's no repeat business in play. If the legit seeds were sold to a different set of farmers, those people would be repeat customers. The loss of the black farmers doesn't really matter. If the goal is to acquire the farmers' land after they're forced to sold then you don't want repeat customers, you want them to struggle.

And as I said to Mick, we have to assume that the distributor doesn't believe he will be caught...if he thought he would be caught, he wouldn't commit the crime. So, either the distributor can sell to a new set of farmers, acquire the farmers land or convince the farmers to give the distributor a 2nd chance (probably the preferred option since another batch of flawed seeds brings the land closer to sale).

This is a fairly common business fraud that you see across many industries. A distributor misrepresents the product to fatten their profit margin. And they usually get away with it for years until their greed leads them to take one risk to many or water down the product to a degree that they can no longer reasonably explain away.

Here, they probably talk their way out of the problem except for the university testing.

Smells like bullshit. What is the motivation for the seed seller to give a paying customer garbage seeds? Makes no business sense.

People will pass up a buck on principal. This isn't unheard of at all. It doesn't make business sense to deny gay people cakes, either, unless you just don't believe they should have a wedding.

Certainly seems like fraud. Whether it was racism will have to play out - we'd need to know about the crops of white-farmers who bought a comparable amount of seeds at the same time from the distributor.

I believe I can express contempt for certain aspects of black culture without being "racist". Hating actions isn't the same as hating people.
Aspects like, asking for directions while black?

@Seano

He really left his mark in a thread about a black kid who was shot at by white homeowners when he asked them for directions because they were block parents. Even though the police used video to confirm his story, Seano (and others) spent the entire thread arguing that the homeowners were in the right because they couldn't believe the black kid wasn't burglarizing them.

It was a real tour de stupid force.
My "mark" in that thread was saying that the kids story of not knowing where he went to school sounded ridiculous and still does.

And really, you're a race baiting piece of trash.Now you're resorting to tagging me into threads I haven't even commented in to call me a racist. Wow, what a warrior for justice you are. Clown. People like you are gross.

Every other thread you make is that sort of garbage, so really, save the idiotic criticism for yourself, hypocrite.

Aspects like, asking for directions while black?
You mistake my skepticism for his story with defense of the homeowner's actions.

I'm starting to get why you used to spam that Rob Ford gif, you're like the sherdog version.

I've never seen Iron Man three so this is my first time seeing this. How the f#$% is a character called the Mandarin white

I don't want to spoil it, but it IS a good movie. ;) Except for ONE part that stuck in my craw! :(

Thats because you say things you don't believe in for a reaction .

Is that worse than saying things that no human being with a brain should insist on? I don't think it is, but you're pretending it's a virtue, so... amazing, you're doing it right now.

My "mark" in that thread was saying that the kids story of not knowing where he went to school sounded ridiculous and still does.

And really, you're a race baiting piece of trash.Now you're resorting to tagging me into threads I haven't even commented in to call me a racist. Wow, what a warrior for justice you are. Clown. People like you are gross.

Every other thread you make is that sort of garbage, so really, save the idiotic criticism for yourself, hypocrite.

Sounds like a touched a nerve. Like a kid being black.

Holy fuck. I saw the thread title and thought it would be a story from the 50s/60s about how blacks were held down and arguments about if that's still effecting generations later. I did not in the slightest expect 2017

Heads need to roll if this is indeed true. Is this Stine a big enough company where, if found guilty, they could pay back the sheer magnitude of the damage caused as those farmers weren't able to harvest to re-invest into their crop for next seasons?

Is that worse than saying things that no human being with a brain should insist on? .
You make threads like that 3 or 4 times a day. You're the lowest form of social dialogue. Everyone sees what you are.

I don't seek validation. I post what I feel and what I want to talk about and never give a second of thought to whether asshats like you will approve of it. Your opinion means nothing to me.

Last edited:
Ok just L O L. I’m not racist and did not know blacks could even work a tractor (in addition to driving, swimming, and speaking English).

The more you know......

See there’s some mental gymnastics, I never said black people couldnt do farming, I just didn’t know there were enough of them to even start a thread about.

I'll just get this out of the way early, so you-know-who doesn't need to pop in with his usual contribution: "The black farmers were probably just burglars anyways. No big deal.".
Here's what I'm talking about right here. Seriously, what a piece of shit you are. No one says anything like this.

What are you supposing?
My point is that they have the power of the market on their side. Also I doubt a seller will fuck over a large market share of their consumers just because of racism. If that's the case then of course that's horrible, but they have the power to do something with their wallets.

Now if this was a county with 2% black population then they would be relatively powerless.

You make threads like that 3 or 4 times a day. You're the lowest form of social dialogue. Everyone sees what you are.

I don't seek validation. I post what I feel and what I want to talk about and never give a second of thought to whether asshats like you will approve of it. You're opinion means nothing to me.

You definitely post without wondering if you're insane. Again, you're sure it's a virtue.

I don't seek validation. I post what I feel and what I want to talk about and never give a second of thought to whether asshats like you will approve of it. You're opinion means nothing to me.
He freaked out about Trump getting an extra scoop of ice cream.

<Ellaria01>

There's no repeat business in play. If the legit seeds were sold to a different set of farmers, those people would be repeat customers. The loss of the black farmers doesn't really matter. If the goal is to acquire the farmers' land after they're forced to sold then you don't want repeat customers, you want them to struggle.

And as I said to Mick, we have to assume that the distributor doesn't believe he will be caught...if he thought he would be caught, he wouldn't commit the crime. So, either the distributor can sell to a new set of farmers, acquire the farmers land or convince the farmers to give the distributor a 2nd chance (probably the preferred option since another batch of flawed seeds brings the land closer to sale).

This is a fairly common business fraud that you see across many industries. A distributor misrepresents the product to fatten their profit margin. And they usually get away with it for years until their greed leads them to take one risk to many or water down the product to a degree that they can no longer reasonably explain away.

Here, they probably talk their way out of the problem except for the university testing.

Of course there is repeat business at play, the black customers are not coming back to the distributor if you knowingly sell them shit product. You may think you can get away with the scam, but it's ludicrous to think they would come to back you. And there is not an infinite number of customers you can just sell the good seeds to, there are other distributors competing for them. The supply is not usually a long term constraint it's the demand. Now this distributor may not care about growing his business and just want a short term buck and the 100% profit he makes on this scam might be just worth the loss of growth, (or the land thing) but their is something being given up here.

Here's what I'm talking about right here. Seriously, what a piece of shit you are. No one says anything like this.

Sounds like I'm pretty rustled. You should be happy that your stupid opinions are being noticed by someone.

Back