Black folks react to Megadeth's "Holy Wars"

I've seen them something like 14 times over the last 26 years. Loved them every time.
That's like once every two years :)
I have been a fan since 1995 something like that, seen them 3 times now.
The bands I saw most were Alice Cooper (5 times) and Within Temptation (also 5 times).

Megadeth is my favourite band actually, well
Top: Megadeth-Iron Maiden-Cradle of Filth
Close second: Slayer-Alice Cooper
third: Judas Priest-Saxon-...

Altough Mustaine is clearly a day older, he still brings a very tight show.
This is a good clip of lokerse feesten where his guitarplayer and drummer played a tasty solo:

That's like once every two years :)
I have been a fan since 1995 something like that, seen them 3 times now.
The bands I saw most were Alice Cooper (5 times) and Within Temptation (also 5 times).

Megadeth is my favourite band actually, well
Top: Megadeth-Iron Maiden-Cradle of Filth
Close second: Slayer-Alice Cooper
third: Judas Priest-Saxon-...

Altough Mustaine is clearly a day older, he still brings a very tight show.
This is a good clip of lokerse feesten where his guitarplayer and drummer played a tasty solo:

First time I saw them was with anthrax AIC and slayer. I was immediately hooked.

I always thought i was the only weirdo that loved megadeth lol

The old megadeth forums were a ghost town

Favorite Marty solo, awesome phrasing (timestamped):

Chris Poland is still the GOAT though :cool::

I've seen them something like 14 times over the last 26 years. Loved them every time.

funny thing is, i'm not a megadeth fan, yet i've seen them at least 6 times live in my life.
always opening up for a band i was there to see. big 4, big 3, slayer, priest, and a few other times.

Would have been a lot better if they reacted to Fatal Illusion. Its a lot more modern and has a great solo, riffage and lyrics.

You know, I really wanted to like this album, but it sounded more like musical chaos to me than an album that was cohesive and flowed well. Everything on RIP flows very well.

I think I still prefer the original. But I like/love just about everything Megadave does.

I have to say, I think I actually enjoy the re-do more than the original. But I tend to like chick-fronted rock bands in general and like what a good female singer can bring to a metal song.

In any case, it's interesting to see two generations of rock come together in one song like that.

And on topic this is my favourite album from one of my favourite bands, though Tornado of Souls is my fave off this album, just sayin.

Anal Cunt had a song called something like "Living Colour are my favourite black metal band" lol!
The first time I tried to explain to someone what black metal was, they thought I meant living colour.

And on topic this is my favourite album from one of my favourite bands, though Tornado of Souls is my fave off this album, just sayin.
GOAT Megadeth album. Without question.

I can't ever get enough of Polaris man & Five Magics is another absolute masterpiece.

I've listened to that album at least 5 times over the last few days because of this thread

I've listened to that album at least 5 times over the last few days because of this thread

/maximum bro fist.

I know I've shared this multiple times over the years but Marty's solo in Lucretia, Goddamn man.

Anal Cunt had a song called something like "Living Colour are my favourite black metal band" lol!

Hahaha.

I played in a thrash metal band with a black guitarist. Dude could shred. I should send him that AC song.

I can't ever get enough of Polaris man & Five Magics is another absolute masterpiece.

Me and a buddy often joke with each other about how many magics we have, how many we're gonna need, and which ones.
"I didn't bring my thermatology today..."

Me and a buddy often joke with each other about how many magics we have, how many we're gonna need, and which ones.
"I didn't bring my thermatology today..."

I forget exactly but Five Magics was inspired, or is about a sci-fi book or something.

By the way for Megadeth fans, I'm gonna be posting a list of all the Megadeth fit to bang your head to soon. In a short lived, barely visited thread.

I master five magics...

I forget exactly but Five Magics was inspired, or is about a sci-fi book or something.
I was discussing the song about a decade ago in a music store with a friend, a third dude standing nearby chimed in that it sounded like it was written from ("whatever books"), so directly he could recognize it just from our overheard conversation.
He'd never heard Megadeth. :D

Back