Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Whats everyone trying to get???

For me (all PS4):
South Park the fractured but whole
Shadow of War
Maybe Skyrim (is it worth it?)

Maybe a graphics card if i can find a good deal on it. GTX 1060??

I've only got a couple of things I'm watching for.
250gb ssd m.2 or 2.5"
Powered subwoofer
A Monoprice 3D printer

The games that I'm most looking forward to right now (bannerlord and kingdom come: Deliverance) are taking forever to release :'(

I'll probably pick up shadow of war and wait until I can "borrow" AC origins because fuck Ubisoft. I'll be on the look out for a good deal on ni-oh. I'm also interested in trying the fantasy survival games like dark and light, rend, valnir rok, and citadel so those are always a hard maybe.

So this isn't a list Black Friday deals?

I might get a new PC, likely to just get a ton of shit on steam I wont ever play.

The Fractured But Whole
Telltale games
Maybe a Switch

Was hoping for a TV but I think I may pass on that this year.

I've basically got all the games I want. If I actually buy any game, it might be AC Origins. I'm looking for a good 1080p 32 inch monitor between now and the after christmas sales for under 200.

Hmmm.....is Skyrim worth a Black Friday deal 5 years after release? That's a tough one.

Last edited:
A good 4
Hmmm.....is Skyrim worth a Black Friday deal 5 years after release? That's a tough one.

Lol just wondering if getting it for the PS4 is worth it. How are the mods??

For me it’s easier to flop on the coach and game rather than play on my PC. However if the experience on the PC is far better I’d skip it on the PS4.

I've only got a couple of things I'm watching for.
250gb ssd m.2 or 2.5"
Powered subwoofer
A Monoprice 3D printer
I need a powered subwoofer for my soundbar
If you see any good deals please post in here

If Wolfenstein II, Cuphead and Battlefield One pop up on sale I'll prolly pick them up and put em to the side until I'm tired of Destiny 2

I'm after a 2 in 1. Possibly a Microsoft surface if i can get a good price on one with the pen and keyboard , so probably going to get a Lenovo or HP.

Also thinking about getting a switch.

I need a powered subwoofer for my soundbar
If you see any good deals please post in here
What's your budget? I'm watching for something sub $150.
I picked up a 2 channel Sony receiver and a set of Pioneer bookshelf speakers a couple of Black Fridays ago for $150 total. I'm so happy I went that route instead of pc speakers.

Not really sure until I see the deals.

I do want to grab Gears of War 4 though.

What's your budget? I'm watching for something sub $150.
I picked up a 2 channel Sony receiver and a set of Pioneer bookshelf speakers a couple of Black Fridays ago for $150 total. I'm so happy I went that route instead of pc speakers.
Yea 150 sounds about right unless I see a deal that absolutely blows me away

Back