Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2017 Official Thread

I fucked up , I saw Madden was $30 and thought it looked amazing on a 4kTV and PS4 Pro at Best Buy so I figured that I would get it despite reading bad reviews because people always trash everything EA makes and it doesn't look all that much different from 2017 and it was serviceable for my football fix . I thought how bad can it really be... Man it really is a piece of dogshit , I mean it looks awesome but holy fuck it is clunky and just terrible in basically every aspect.

Plan on getting a ton of games tomorrow.

Gears of War 4
Hitman
Quantum Break
Just Cause 3
Dirt 4
Ghost Recon Wildlands
Mafia III
Titanfall 2

Thoughts??

So many games on Steam 50%+ off right now.

Currently downloading Tekken 7 Deluxe Edition and I'm fucking elated. I literally collected parts for months and learned how to build a computer just to play this game on PC and its fucking GO TIME!

Titanfall 2 is 10 bucks on origin for Black Friday. Hears really good things about it, including the single player campaign. Im about an hour into the single player and its super fun.

Thinking about upgrading my One to the One S 500 GB core edition. EBgames has a trade price of $49.99 to upgrade. Worth it?

The only game I was interested in picking up was Nioh and it doesn’t seem to be on sale anywhere. Damn.

On a whim I picked up Horizon Zero Dawn off the PlayStation store for $25 CDN.

Might pop in to a Walmart or somewhere to buy a second PS4 controller before the day’s out.

I think I am gonna upgrade. I like that it is smaller quieter and no power brick. Plus new warranty and it's white and not glossy.

My current One has a lot of miles on it.

Oh I picked up 6 games too combined with the 2 I got on Monday.

So overall I got..

Titanfall 2 19.99
Gears Of War 4 29.99
Just Cause 3 14.99
Ghost Recon Wildlands 28.99
Mafia III 14.99
Quantum Break 19.99
Furi 10.00
Telltale games Batman season 1 9.00

I think that's a pretty good haul

Wanted to get Hitman season 1 but can't find it anywhere.. no worries I will put that towards my console upgrade.

I fucked up , I saw Madden was $30 and thought it looked amazing on a 4kTV and PS4 Pro at Best Buy so I figured that I would get it despite reading bad reviews because people always trash everything EA makes and it doesn't look all that much different from 2017 and it was serviceable for my football fix . I thought how bad can it really be... Man it really is a piece of dogshit , I mean it looks awesome but holy fuck it is clunky and just terrible in basically every aspect.

Custom sliders = everything

https://forums.operationsports.com/...13846-flazkos-madden-18-sliders-settings.html

Managed to get a surface pro with keyboard down from £1099 to just under £700.

Gamestop surprisingly had the best PS4 deal

$200 for a 1 tb console and a $50 gift card

If anyone spots any great Android tablet sales, please let me know (none of those garbage Amazon Fires). Looking for any of these models on blowout:
  • Google Pixel C
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1
  • Asus Zenpad 3S
  • Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus
  • Lenovo Tab 3 10
  • Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus
  • Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro
  • Huawei Mediapad M3 Lite 10
  • Huawei Mediapad M3 8.0
  • LG G Pad X II 8.0

Not sure how good this is vs what you've seen.

$392 shipped after code and includes a $20 Google play credit.

https://www.rakuten.com/shop/altata...wMw&siteID=lw9MynSeamY-5bVpXC5rQZbrfwxlPvxwMw

I picked up a Monoprice Maker Select 3d printer and an Acer XG270HU monitor.

I ended up picking up...

NHL 18 for $30
The Walking Dead A new frontier for $10

I almost got The fractured but whole, but I have so many games backlogged and am currently running through Skyrim for the first time, so by the time I get to it the price will have dropped anyway.

Traded in my One for the One S. Not a bad deal for only 50 bucks. Now to get an HDR capable Telly.

Steam had great deals. Picked up wolfenstein 2 for half off. Not bad considering it came out just under a month ago. Got a few other good games too.

Back