Black Friday/Cyber Monday hauls

Forgot I also bought Sunset Overdrive on PC just a couple of days ago. Pre-Black Friday, but it was $15 and in the same week.

720p we meet again.
Haven't seen you post here in a while Ravden. What's good?

And an Insignia and a Black Friday TV too. Ouch.

My first HDTV was an Insignia and it was garbage. Only lasted 3 years.

Not sure if it's a black friday deal, but bought Detroit: Become Human (which includes Heavy Rain) for £25. Really enjoying both. I think I'll get Beyond Two Souls next.

Picked up Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition. Traded in my OG FFXV disc and got a whopping 3.75 trade in for it lol.

I got the RE for the Season Pass. Which was not available in the store anymore. Glad I picked it up. Done shopping till Boxing Day.

Just bought MX GP Pro for XBox One through the Microsoft Store. Hard copy for $19.99 plus free shipping.

I picked up God of War for $26 Canadian.

Walmart apparently has Black Ops 4 for $50 Canadian. I'm thinking about it.

So I went ahead and did it, picked up Black Ops 4 as well. First physical copy of a game that I’ve bought in over two years (the last one being XCom 2 on Black Friday in 2016). Gave it to the wife to have the kids give to me for Christmas.

I really slacked. The only thing I picked up was Skyrim: Special Edition. I started playing the original on Thanksgiving day while the turkey roasted and got hooked. I read that saves should mostly copy over to the SE without problem (I'm mostly playing with graphic mods, not gameplay) so I'm looking forward to dropping a ton of time into this.

I'll probably grab something last minute on Steam, though. Maybe Railway Empire. I really want Mashinky but it's still EA and not on sale.

Bought the PS VR that comes with the hand things, head unit, camera, Creed and some Hot VR game or something for $250 at my local Best Buy during lunch time.

I know it's a novelty thing that isn't gonna last with me, but for $100 or more off, I couldn't really say no....

Not sure if it's a black friday deal, but bought Detroit: Become Human (which includes Heavy Rain) for £25. Really enjoying both. I think I'll get Beyond Two Souls next.

If you like that kind of game check out Life is Strange and obviously the Telltale games bro

Bought 1000 bucks of pc parts and a gtx 1060 6gb for 50 bucks.

Picked up AC origins. Really enjoying the changes they made to the series. I thought I would hate being forced to do side quest to continue the main story\level up but I'm actually really enjoying it.

Got a switch, Breath of the Wild and RD2.

Now to get all the damned extra stuff for the switch.

Nothing

$0

Actually I got a dope lock picking tool for $300 since they were having a Black Friday sale. But no games.

Last edited:
If you like that kind of game check out Life is Strange and obviously the Telltale games bro
Yeah I've played Life is Strange. I've been playing through the Games of Thrones game the last couple of days (up to last episode now), really enjoying it, the graphics are a bit rubbish but the story makes up for it. Will buy The Wolf Among Us next.

Ps4Pro + RDR2 bundle(traded in the PS4 copy to an xbox copy)
had an Xbox one s and traded it up for Xbox one X
2 soundbars(one for my mom)
Seiko watch that was $425 got for $130 on ebay

i tried so hard to put together a new nerdbox (via bf/cm deals) and just failed at every turn. and all the built systems (ibuypower, cyberpower, abs, etc) were just shit, in terms of price per components.

will probably make a ryzen 1700x build now, just out of spite and determination.

Back