Black Friday deals

Nice! Don't want to spend money right now but that's hard to pass up. Where did you order yours?
I just went to a local Gamestop. I got there 5 minutes before they opened and there wasn't even a line. Just a few people waiting in their cars. Bought my stuff with no fuss.

Just got the xbox one s with minecraft for 200... Now i have the ps4, switch, PC and xbox... My never have a girlfriend again starter pack is complete

I dont think many people know about the deal no one was there

Last edited:
Just got the xbox one s with minecraft for 200... Now i have the ps4, switch, PC and xbox... the whole virgin starter pack

I dont think many people know about the deal no one was there

Nice dude. Gamepass is on sale right now too. 1 dollar. You getting any games?

Stopped at the local Walmart but they were already sold out. Guess I'll have to check online.

Picked up God of War off Amazon for $30. That was the only black Friday game I was interested in so mission fucking accomplished.

Stopped at the local Walmart but they were already sold out. Guess I'll have to check online.

Lots of stores selling the consoles for the same money online. Walmart is one of them.

Picked up God of War off Amazon for $30. That was the only black Friday game I was interested in so mission fucking accomplished.

If you were ok with downloading it you could have picked it up for $21.

Got my VR bundle off amazon for $100 off and Doom VFR from Playstations’s Black Friday sale for $15. Pretty hyped. Really just want to experience the novelty of VR.

i saw they had the ps4 deals on the walmart site... not sure about the xbox

Snagged a ps4 thru gamestop. I had to work all day yesterday, but a friend went and picked it up for me. Got spiderman installing now. Going to link psn accounts with my bud, so I'll have a decent library of games to play too.

Sometimes things are alright.

<DirkMavs>

not sure what games Im going to get yet.. hoping to find an xbox live deal though, what is it normally 60?

12 months of Gold is usually 69.99 Canadian. I guess 59.99 US?

Best Buy has deals on 3 and 6 month cards.

Snagged a ps4 thru gamestop. I had to work all day yesterday, but a friend went and picked it up for me. Got spiderman installing now. Going to link psn accounts with my bud, so I'll have a decent library of games to play too.

Sometimes things are alright.

<DirkMavs>
I saw u can find HZD with all the dlc pretty cheap this week

Just got the last of us digitally on PS4 for 6 bucks.

It better be the shit like all of you claim.

Picked up digital copies of Spiderman and God of War. Wasn't planning on playing them but hard to pass up the PSN sales.

Nice dude. Gamepass is on sale right now too. 1 dollar. You getting any games?
Have a question about gamepass. I know u can only play the free ones as long as you have the service , but if I buy one of the games in the catalog that’s 35% off on gamepass like forza or something, is that mine to keep or can I also only play that if I have gamepass ? I have a free week so seeing if I should buy a bunch of these

Have a question about gamepass. I know u can only play the free ones as long as you have the service , but if I buy one of the games in the catalog that’s 35% off on gamepass like forza or something, is that mine to keep or can I also only play that if I have gamepass ? I have a free week so seeing if I should buy a bunch of these

If you buy it while you have Game Pass it's yours to keep, even if you unsubscribe.

Back