FO4 GOY
Furi
The Long Dark
Infinifactory
Opus Magnum
Shenzhen I/O
SpaceChem
TIS-100

I already own FO4 and Furi on PS4 but I never finished them so I figured maybe I would try again on PC. The Long Dark looks kinda interesting. The last five games are part of the Zachtronics Bundle. They're all puzzle types where you design factories, build circuits, hack computers or write code to progress. Not my usual games but the glowing reviews sold me.

Cool, gonna buy sea of thieves then . I’m looking into the EA access looks like it has some good stuff
If microtransactions, buggy games, and ruined franchises are your idea of a good time then EA games are for you.

Cool, gonna buy sea of thieves then . I’m looking into the EA access looks like it has some good stuff

Sea of Thieves sucks man. Its boring AF. Just play it on Game Pass and save your money.

Sea of Thieves sucks man. Its boring AF. Just play it on Game Pass and save your money.
yeah on gamepass it says u have to buy it but its 50% off... thats what i was asking u about before, if even i bought it i would get to keep it if I got rid of gamepass.

Back