You can use BOTH codes together

How to get the Freebies:
Spend $50 or more Get a Free 32 oz. water bottle

Spend $100 or more Get the water Bottle and Free Shipping

Spend $125 or more get the Water Bottle, Free Shipping and a Woven Scarf

Spend $150 or more and get the water bottle, free shipping beanie & scarf

*Some Exclusions apply, all freebies while supplies last

Saturday & Sunday Deals, Monday Deals
Can we have a thread for all the black Friday/ cyber Monday deals and where to find them?

30% off code on ringside including fairtex
Contemplating using it and getting BGV9s (comes out to $90 with code)
But hesitant due to possibly getting a better deal on Black Friday weekend.

Just bought 14oz death star laceups for 40. hoping they're as nice as some of their other gloves.
If you’ve ever used their Thai Silencer gloves, they are pretty much the same. To me they would be perfect if it weren’t for the elastic material in the Velcro cuff. Mine got all stretched out over time. Luckily they are no longer using that elastic material any longer

If you’ve ever used their Thai Silencer gloves, they are pretty much the same. To me they would be perfect if it weren’t for the elastic material in the Velcro cuff. Mine got all stretched out over time. Luckily they are no longer using that elastic material any longer
I like the elastic over the leather. It allows for a tighter fit/wrap.

The fairtex isn't quite worth it even with 30% off because you can get it cheaper elsewhere without the discount if u don't mind waiting for it.

I like the elastic over the leather. It allows for a tighter fit/wrap.

The fairtex isn't quite worth it even with 30% off because you can get it cheaper elsewhere without the discount if u don't mind waiting for it.
That’s true. Over at triumph United their tbc gloves are on sale, they are great gloves too.

Everlast 35%

Holy sheeet this is a beauty!!!

https://www.everlast.com/gleasonscapsule
HP_Hero_Banner_Gleasons_1920x760.jpg

slide-img.jpg
glove1.png

Still not gonna buy it though...

Some decent offers on the Venum site in Europe if that's your bag

Black Friday Main Event from Nov 22 to Nov 26!

30%off Storewide CODE:BLKFRIDAY18
20%HMIT, Diamond and all other brands CODE: BLKHMIT18
+Get a free water bottle when you spend $50 (ADD TO CART)
+Free shipping on all orders over $100 (ADD TO CART)
+A FREE scarf on purchases over $125 (ADD TO CART)
+Free beanie on purchases over $150 (ADD TO CART)

Get all the freebies and free shipping when you spend $150+black friday banner small .jpg

Last edited:
Huge sale going on over at Triumph United, up to 75% off on many items. Sale goes through cyber Monday

https://www.triumphunited.com/

Just bought 14oz death star laceups for 40. hoping they're as nice as some of their other gloves.

Hey guys, so I was wondering about the TU Death Stars lace-up. Quite a shame that they don’t have them in 16oz but I figured 14oz would also do just fine on the pads/bags/combo work. But how do these gloves perform? How do they stack up against other gloves and what are the most valuable assets of them. With shipping to The Netherlands they come around 80 dollars, so that’s pretty decent but still. Also protection wise etc, are they worth it? Thanks in advance guys. ❤️

Hey guys, so I was wondering about the TU Death Stars lace-up. Quite a shame that they don’t have them in 16oz but I figured 14oz would also do just fine on the pads/bags/combo work. But how do these gloves perform? How do they stack up against other gloves and what are the most valuable assets of them. With shipping to The Netherlands they come around 80 dollars, so that’s pretty decent but still. Also protection wise etc, are they worth it? Thanks in advance guys. ❤️

they just got delivered today and i won't be able to put them through "real" work for at least a week so I wouldn't rely on any feedback until the sale ends unfortunately.
I have had their boxing trainers in the past and liked them a lot.

I have been using the Death star laceup 16oz for the past year. I really like them. I also have the Death Adders and both are totally different gloves in therms of fit and feel.

The hand compartment is wider on the DS. Padding is alo a bit softer compare to the DAs. Wrist support is really good (i dont even tie them. I just shove the laces inside the gloves and slide my hand in).

At the price range, you cannot go wrong. They should last you a long time.

I have been using the Death star laceup 16oz for the past year. I really like them. I also have the Death Adders and both are totally different gloves in therms of fit and feel.

The hand compartment is wider on the DS. Padding is alo a bit softer compare to the DAs. Wrist support is really good (i dont even tie them. I just shove the laces inside the gloves and slide my hand in).

At the price range, you cannot go wrong. They should last you a long time.

Sounds great, how do they compare to other gloves and how is the knuckle protection and allround performance?

First impressions w the deathstar 14oz laceups are that it's a quality glove. Leather is nice, stitching is nice. Thumb compartments on both fingers feels a tad short and forward, giving the sensation of pointing your thumbs out further than normal when making a fist.

besides that, they feel light and solid. The padding is pretty dense and it's not going to be fun for my sparring partners. The front of the glove is narrow - so your punches can fit better through guards.

A great purchase at 40 bucks. Not sure so much about what you would pay. Might be better off buying some fairtex at that price.

Sounds great, how do they compare to other gloves and how is the knuckle protection and allround performance?
The padding is very good for your knuckles. The foam is very balanced providing excellent support and protection. The thumb placement is correct for making an excellent fist. If you buy the Death Stars you will be happy. Even at 14oz you will be happy. Mine are at 16oz and sometimes wish they were 14

Rival boxing canada offers dicount on sales items only....so we are talking about 5 t-shirts ! WTF

Ring to cage USA and Ring to cage Canada has 30-40% off, free shipping and free hand wrap. The code is 30BFOFF18.

If you already have an account with R2C, no need for the code, it will adjust automatically at check out.

Last edited:
Back