Black friday thread?

Sounds great, how do they compare to other gloves and how is the knuckle protection and allround performance?

I had a lots of gloves over the years : Top Boxer, Fairtex, Twins, Hayabusa, New Sporting, etc.

So far, my favorite are both Triumph Unites DAs and DSs.

The DSs are great on the bag, pads as well as sparring. Great knuckle protection too.

Has anyone used the Ring to Cage gel shin guards? Looking at a pair of C17 gloves and shin guards or trying out Valour Strike and their Grant clone gloves and a pair of their shin guards. Both are on sale for Black Friday.

I have Ring To Cage's gel shin guards. They are good. I like them. They are synthetic but I think they are amazing for the price.
I think the C17s are overrated. I like Triumph United's gloves way more than any of Ring to Cage's gloves. It's just that Ring To Cage has bigger discounts than TU and they offer free shipping. I just wanted a T-shirt from them, but their shipping starts at $8...

Fly will have 20% off Black Friday......still mucho $$$$ though

www.thegihive.com : Canada's Place For BJJ Gear
20% off all week long, including sale items.
Always $5 flat rate shipping to anywhere in the country.

I had a lots of gloves over the years : Top Boxer, Fairtex, Twins, Hayabusa, New Sporting, etc.

So far, my favorite are both Triumph Unites DAs and DSs.

The DSs are great on the bag, pads as well as sparring. Great knuckle protection too.

Basically they come around 120 dollars in total, I am currently using Top Kings for everything and have had quite a lot of gloves rc17, Winning, UMA, Sabas, Fairtex etc etc. I am still going to get them but it’s absurd that a 40 dollar gloves comes around 120 for everything included. Taxing + shipment. Unless someone has another recommedation? I was considering to get another pair of c17’s..

For those in Europe (@Exothermic) Paffen Sport have some good deals on today free European shipping used by likes of Wlad, Fury etc always wanted to try a pair took the plunge

https://www.paffen-sport.com/de/150-black-fightday-2018

I would have gotten those instantly if they had them in 16 oz those red ones are beautiful. I was wondering if the brown ones are just as good, but I am unsure. By the way I have ordered the death stars, had I known earlier about the paffen Sport I would have gotten them for sure. I need a set of sparring gloves tho.. hahaha.

@Exothermic They have them in 16oz Red in the velco?
upload_2018-11-23_14-37-4.png

I ordered the blk velco in 16oz.......I don't need them but at that price will try them....also free postage.

Basically they come around 120 dollars in total, I am currently using Top Kings for everything and have had quite a lot of gloves rc17, Winning, UMA, Sabas, Fairtex etc etc. I am still going to get them but it’s absurd that a 40 dollar gloves comes around 120 for everything included. Taxing + shipment. Unless someone has another recommedation? I was considering to get another pair of c17’s..

120$!!!! Holy cow !

120$!!!! Holy cow !

Yeah, oh well. I reduced the instant tax pay so they came on 79 euro’s and the tax will have to be paid afterwards so it doesn’t hurt as much at the moment haha.

And I am going to look into the 16 oz velcro sparring Paffen Sport. Damn.

doorbuster IG.jpg

Doorbuster of the day! S-class $40 (ONLY TODAY!)

30%off Storewide CODE: BLKFRIDAY18
20%off HMIT, Diamond and other Brands CODE:BLKHMIT2018

+Free water bottle on purchases $50+
+Free shipping on all orders $100+

+Free scarf on orders $125+
+Free beanie on all orders $150+

Has anyone ever tried the R2C knuckle guards?
http://ringtocage.ca/Slip-on-GelTech-Knuckle-Guard-20_p_288.html

I'm putting in a black friday order and figure they'll be cheap but not sure if I should just get NG2 on amazon instead (only $10CAD more for me)

I am also thinking about getting them.

I had the NG2 and did not like them too much because the padding tends to move on top of the hands. Dont think this will happen with the R2C.

Last edited:
Combat Corner Cyber Monday Deals!

30% OFF almost everything CODE:CYBER30
20% OFF HMIT, Diamond & other brands CODE:CYBER20

+FREE Water Bottle on all orders over $50

+FREE Shipping + water bottle on orders over $100

+FREE Shipping + water bottle + FREE Scarf on orders over $125

+FREE Shipping + water bottle + FREE Scarf +FREE BEANIE on orders over $150

DOORBUSTER ECO v4 BJJ Gi $49.99

cyber monday.jpg

Our Black Friday Sale is coming up!

Nov 27 - Dec 2*Get 25% Off using the Code: BLKFRIDAY19

*Free Key Tag when you spend $50+
*Free Key Tag + Beanie + Free Shipping when you spend $100+
*Free Key Tag + Beanie + Drawstring Bag + Free Shipping when you spend $150+

Daily Doorbusters! Stay tuned. You can find all the details in our Bio!

Full Details click link below

https://combatcorner.com/black-friday-2019

yokkao 40% off sale
nov 22nd - 29th
the code is BLACK19
https://www.yokkao.com/

no clue on the quality of their stuff but was considering getting some gloves and shorts. can anyone speak on if they're any good?

Back