Black kid wrote a poem about death by cops

5b2d0d9d2200006a03eec478.jpeg

you're a cunt TS

RIP Antwon
Classic feeling alone, it's basically at the point we can say having a two parent household, with a stay at home parent, led to a ridiculous number of less shootings and crimes, yet everyone had guns, on racks in their trucks

If you are the suspect of a violent crime and suspected to be armed there are too many variables to just let you run off or do whatever you want. I dont know why you dont understand this last part

Too many times does the word suspect appear in this sentence. It requires only suspicions to shoot someone in the back and for it to be defended. That is wrong.

If they saw the guy carrying a gun I would be of a different opinion, but even then they didn't see him commit the crime and I don't believe it is illegal to carry a gun in the US ( I could be wrong ) . But the guy was unarmed. Bad move by the cops.

Classic feeling alone, it's basically at the point we can say having a two parent household, with a stay at home parent, led to a ridiculous number of less shootings and crimes, yet everyone had guns, on racks in their trucks

I agree

Lets pass a national healthcare bill and some kind of student debt relief and some serious minimum wage hikes so that people can get back to being able to afford to do that shit

So the community is in a relationship whith itself. Sounds dumb
No, they have no community. Communities look out for each other, stand up for each other, do things to better each other. Our black inner city youths are getting the exact opposite of that.

I was saying that the culture they embrace holds them back.

Except that your justification wasn't anything approaching an extraordinary circumstance, such as self defense. It's more just because you feel like justifying it, not because the circumstance is actually extraordinary.

Also, shooting someone in the back is much more specific than any iteration of killing someone else. In fact, the only justification here would also be self defense, but that wasn't applicable.
You should read the other thread on this case. A poster more knowledgeable than I made explained the details of the law in this type of scenario in detail. It is not true that the only justification in such a case is self-defense. Shooting a suspected violent felon is justified, even if they might pose no direct risk to the officer, because of the potential risk they pose to the community if at large. The police had probable cause to suspect that this teenager had just been involved in an attempted murder. They were justified in using lethal force in preventing his escape.

When you consider it coolly an rationally, which is admittedly hard in such instances and in such threads, it is quite sensible.

Too many times does the word suspect appear in this sentence. It requires only suspicions to shoot someone in the back and for it to be defended. That is wrong.

The suspicions that the suspect is a violent felon or a risk to the community need to be reasonable, first of all, and in this case they seem to have been. Second, and concretely, the suspect has to flee. It isn't wrong.

It was explained why it was legal to shoot him and I agree with it.

As long as he was in the drive by car I don't care if the cops shot him.

One less shit head in the world.

Roses are red
violets are blue
nobody should shoot
and nor should you

So the community is in a relationship whith itself. Sounds dumb

While maybe not the best analogy, it's not controversial to say we all have a relationship with society/culture. Unless you're living out in the middle of nowhere by yourself?

I guess he was not talking about the mother of the man they shot, burying her son. Only when police do the shooting is it something to get angry or scared about.

Agreed, and deeply. I do feel bad for the tragedy of the situation overall, and you might be right that the guy shot by Rose had it coming or at least was no angel himself. As the prophet Ezekiel says, "Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Lord GOD. would I not prefer he turn from his ways and live?"

I do think it seems incongruous for the community to act as if Rose being shot by the police was unjust, when the fellow Rose conspired to kill was the victim in this case.

Pathetic.

@IngaVovchanchyn will be next WR President. I guarantee it.

youre out of touch and gross. youre making shit up.
Lol look at your language and calling people gross at the same time but no argument to be found. This kind of emotional reaction to probs is very similar to how the black community has been handling things: all emotions, all poetry but no practical solution. I’ll elaborate...

The kid wanted not to become a statistic. If you don’t want to be a statistic then be PRACTICAL about it, not poetic . If someone beating the hell out of you do fight back or do you pause in the middle to wax poetically about your suffering?

Back to the kid,.. you don’t want your moma to bury you then would it be better to not participate in murder attempts or write poems about it? My main gripe is with the black community’s main emphasis on the poetry part.

MLK did some good but he had permanently put African Americans into the CULTURE OF PROTEST. Basically it completely takes the power to act away from you and put it in the hand of the PERCEIVERS, the ones looking at you. After all when you protest, you protest TO someone, to the power that be. And you are DEPENDENT on their response, not your power. Basically it’s sauing “IM NOT HAPPY, YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING “ What if they don’t do anything? Then you become MORE DRAMATIC, more demonstrative, MORE POETIC.

So the human being starts out with the full power to ACT has been reduced to a dramatic actor So it doesn’t matter if you couldn’t solve your probs as long as the world sees your dramatic demonstration of your suffering, you’re good. It becomes the modus operandi for the community: PROTEST.

This has become a generational tradition that AAs are PROUD of. Virtues like hard work, discipline, ingenuity are replaced by protest. After a while, it’s the only thing they know. It’s the only thing the remember to be proud of. If there’s any problem: FIGHT OPPRESSION. No need for any other solution.

Look at the Jews and the Asians. I’m sure they had their fair share of oppression and esp without the governments preferential treatment of AAs. Yet they rise thousands times higher. Why?HARD WORK, DISCIPLINE. Not a single protest from them that I recall.

AAs should re embrace their full power to act and reject the protest/ demonstrative culture that they have been led into. May be it’s time to even reject MLK

Back