Social Black Panther (War Room Discussion)

black folks are just glad to have a movie thats not a fucking Soul Plane expy or another Tyler Perry abortion....

Just imagine if every movie starring white folks was Paul Blart or some incredibly racist/rednecky thing. You'd be ecstatic to finally see something else

my mother and I call everything with Kevin James Paul Blart. We call it Paul Blart: UPS driver or Paul Blart: Zookeeper. You get the point.

Western civilizations ushered the Renaissance, Age of Sail, Age of Enlightenment, Space Exploration and Digital Age. Africa is still, well, Africa. Are you sure it's "white identity" that brought Donald Trump to office instead of years of dissatisfaction with the status quo establishment?

Western civilisation was pushed forward by less than 1%of its population. For the vast majority of it’s history practically everyone in it had been just as poor and illiterate as any third world populace.

Also Africa is a continent not a county. If you want avoid sounding ignorant maybe use specific nations for your argument.( It’s apparently one of the most culturally diverse places on Earth )

Western civilisation was pushed forward by less than 1%of its population. For the vast majority of it’s history practically everyone in it had been just as poor and illiterate as any third world populace.

Also Africa is a continent not a county. If you want avoid sounding ignorant maybe use specific nations for your argument.( It’s apparently one of the most culturally diverse places on Earth )

Woof

Nice try kid

The rest of us with solid fundamentals in military history can vouch for large conquering armies that lay the groundwork for modernized civilization over and over again

They weren't a bunch of whites every time. Not even close

I'd have no issue with him being Bond... but Elba is 45 now, Craig is almost 50. Isn't Bond supposed to be in his 30s? I know you can cover that shit up with makeup....

I think he will be just fine running thru drywall at a full sprint.

Woof

Nice try kid

The rest of us with solid fundamentals in military history can vouch for large conquering armies that lay the groundwork for modernized civilization over and over again

They weren't a bunch of whites every time. Not even close

No I made a legitimate and historically accurate point.

Also what’s with the kid comment? And the woof comment?? Haha

No I made a legitimate and historically accurate point.

Also what’s with the kid comment? And the woof comment?? Haha

Young posters typically pull the whole Stormfront copy/paste internet false-equivalency shtick we grow to recognize around here

If you want to say the brits and the yankees and the dutch did the only lifting when it came to modernizing the world you now live in you're missing half of all recorded military history

Kids

Young posters typically pull the whole Stormfront copy/paste internet false-equivalency shtick we grow to recognize around here

If you want to say the brits and the yankees and the dutch did the only lifting when it came to modernizing the world you now live in you're missing half of all recorded military history

Kids

I’m talking about the % of people who were actually involved in pushing western advancement, and how little it benefited everybody else in the West day to day.

I don’t know what the hell you're talking about? I do know that assuming someone’s age because they have a differing opinion to your own is a little ridiculous though.

I’m talking about the % of people who were actually involved in pushing western advancement, and how little it benefited everybody else in the West day to day.

I don’t know what the hell youre talking about? I do know that assuming someone’s age because they have a differing opinion to your own is a little ridiculous though.

You switching from military modernizing influences to inventors, cartographers, innovators, scientists?

Still not a bunch of whites

Oh you’re a troll

Or drunk

No that's a legitimate fact about modernizing inventors

Finding purest definition whites among the world modernizing roster of scientists and theorists and mathematicians and map makers will not please your Stormfront narrative of a bullshit 1% figure you whipped out of your racist dad's pocket

ITs funny when people don’t realize comic books have ALWAYS used politics and currentaffairs in their books.

This is nothing new people.

The X-men alone were a representation of minorities shunned by society.

Last edited:
It's a movie.

Just don't go see it if you don't want to. I have no plans to see it.

Just a movie.

No that's a legitimate fact about modernizing inventors

Finding purest definition whites among the world modernizing roster of scientists and theorists and mathematicians and map makers will not please your Stormfront narrative of a bullshit 1% figure you whipped out of your racist dad's pocket

God your simple.

Reread my original post in response to another post about the achievements of western civilisation.

Then take a seat. Give yourself a minute to let your brain get going. Have a moment of clarity, and realise how ridiculous it is that you thought I was pushing a stormfront narrative.

ITs funny when people don’t realize how comic books have ALWAYS used politics and urgent affairs in their books.

This is nothing new people.

The X-men alone were a representation of minorities shunned by society.

There's always going to be a considerable intellectual and moral divide between creators and consumers of art: one that is increasingly becoming traced along partisan lines. We're seeing it more in the Trump era when actors, directors, musicians, and writers were, with some unanimity, decrying Trump and the Republicans were pulling the "stick to your job, moran, why would a celebrity know anything about POLITICS" as they vote for a tv show host.

gave the movie a C+ . very dissapointed with the story and the film as a whole. had some good parts but not enough to save it. still look foward to seeing a sequel.

God your simple.

Western civilization was built on the back of inventions and society building by Babylonians, Persians, Egyptians, Chinese, and even sub Saharan Africans.

EDIT: Sorry, I thought I was responding to someone else, not you.

Last edited:
I dont know why anyone would be so upset about a action movie that came from Marvel.....if some people get inspiration out of it than all the better.......its like aliens getting upset about star trek as humans have never been able to teleport themselves thus star trek is a lie. lol.... im sure a lot of nerds got some inspiration out of star trek so some black kids might do the same with this movie

Back