Social Black Panther (War Room Discussion)

Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and X-Men origins: Wolverine are the superhero movies I liked.
Why not just go full troll and say Batman and robin, or the fantastic four?

White people "have to find pride" in a 74 year-old man-child with the sensitivity of a pre-pubescent school girl, the temperament of a newborn, and the intellect of a toddler. Also, shitty country music.

Seriously, after white identity in North America culminated in the electing of the single most incompetent and embarrassing figure in American political history, you all can shut the fuck up about black people being happy to finally feel represented in popular culture instead of being portrayed as criminals, derelicts, and lust-crazed tropes.

Lol ridiculous. The entire world you live in was created by white men. You probably wouldn't like where you'd be if you weren't here, either.

Still not compared how many white roles there has been. Don't play dumb.

Well... I mean whites are the great majority. Who's stopping anyone from creating more black superheroes?!

Wasn't the Black Panther invented by a Jewish guy ?

My perspective... If you're crying about something as trivial as a black superhero or lack thereof... You're a cunt

They should check out Black Lightning on CW too.

Black actors I love watching... Bill Duke, Gary Coleman, Richard Pryor, Mr Marcus, Carl Weathers, Danny Glover, Denzel, etc... I like their onscreen presence, their nuance, their abilities.

Christ... Some of you weakling mf-ers and your whining are tedious and pathetic.

Africans from Africa need "representation" from American movies? Bitch they have entire countries all to themselves. If anything it's embarrassing they're letting another nation's culture dictate how they think.
You are the type of mother fucker to look to your left or right while pissing at a urinal and get offended by what you see.

I'm sure that Africans get tired of having their countries, their culture, their continent and themselves constantly being represented as unintelligent and backwards in major motion pictures.

People who get to see a full panoply of themselves on screen probably never considered how wearisome it might be to never see an inspiring representation of themselves.

White people take pride in plenty of fantasy films, in fact some of them get up in arms whenever faced with the possibility of no longer being the fictional center of some fictional universe. Movies, books etc. have always been points of pride for people, white, black, Asian, etc.

Well... I mean whites are the great majority. Who's stopping anyone from creating more black superheroes?!

Wasn't the Black Panther invented by a Jewish guy ?

My perspective... If you're crying about something as trivial as a black superhero or lack thereof... You're a cunt

You act like all the power in holiday wood for the past 100 yrs weren't controlled by whites lol.

This is great.

The film attracted a diverse audience: comScore/Screen Engine’s PostTrak audience survey found that moviegoers were 37% African-American, 35% Caucasian, 18% Hispanic, 5% Asian and 5% other ethnicities.

You don't think the first 2 Nolan Batman movies were great?
I thought they were over rated, but I enjoyed them. I get why they are tops on a lot of people's lists. I was referring more to X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Lol ridiculous. The entire world you live in was created by white men. You probably wouldn't like where you'd be if you weren't here, either.

Yeah, the Persians, Egyptians, Babylonians, and Greeks would be terrorists under your conception of race, yet you would appropriate their contributions to human development under your delusion of white superiority - that you pathetically derive personal virtue from.

Brb, going to go pray to Jesus.
jesus-real-three-sides.jpg

Pro-tip, chief: just because some white guys 300 years ago did something exceptional doesn't give unspectacular members of future generations the right to talk down to non-whites.

White people "have to find pride" in a 74 year-old man-child with the sensitivity of a pre-pubescent school girl, the temperament of a newborn, and the intellect of a toddler. Also, shitty country music.

Seriously, after white identity in North America culminated in the electing of the single most incompetent and embarrassing figure in American political history, you all can shut the fuck up about black people being happy to finally feel represented in popular culture instead of being portrayed as criminals, derelicts, and lust-crazed tropes.

Whining abot trump already? Goddamn that was what three posts in?

You know your life sucks when you are bitching over how excited a group of people got over finally being represented in a positive light.

Like... This is the exact reason why we cant have shit. Cause bitch assed mother fuckers gotta remind us of our place in this society.

Fuck you and your entire bloodline, I hope you slip and fall in the kitchen and crack your skull open on a corner cabinet.
What place in society? You can't have shit? Fucking ridiculous.

You're American. The top .001% of people to ever walk this earth. People would murder for the opportunities you have. Your people are in the USA. You don't need a fantasy to draw pride or confidence from for fuck sakes. You have absolutely no clue what you've been blessed with and how billions of people envy you.

Yea cuz a black dude has never been cast as a hero or the lead in a major movie or anything before .. its all so new and exciting. I musta dreamed of danny glover being too old for this shit and eddie murphy not falling for bananas in tail pipes , and will smith welcoming aliens to earth and blade suplexing dudes through the floor

God damnit man. Eddie Murphy put the banana in the tail pipe. And Judge Reinhold fell for it!

I'm sure that Africans get tired of having their countries, their culture, their continent and themselves constantly being represented as unintelligent and backwards in major motion pictures.

People who get to see a full panoply of themselves on screen probably never considered how wearisome it might be to never see an inspiring representation of themselves.

White people take pride in plenty of fantasy films, in fact some of them get up in arms whenever faced with the possibility of no longer being the fictional center of some fictional universe. Movies, books etc. have always been points of pride for people, white, black, Asian, etc.

If anything Black Panther should put to sleep any idea of having Norse gods aka Heimdell played by an African or having Idris Elba play every White character.

Then put your money where your mouth is and move to Africa if you are so unhappy with the way things went recently. Don't forget to send us all postcards and daily details of your life while you're over there. White pride is as much of a fantasy as Wakanda. Sadly in your head both are real. One flew over the cuckoo's nest..

Back