Social Black Panther (War Room Discussion)

If that seems strange to you, never go out to the bars on Saint Patrick’s Day!!

I'm not trolling at all. I see black people on my facebook and they wear African stuff to Black Panther and I'm asking why. You live on the other side of the world, if you can't relate just fuck off.
You’re the one that is bothered by people wearing African garb to a cinema. It’s pretty clear you’re the one that can’t/doesn’t want to relate.

This whole schtick of "this movie will change everything #diversity" is a bunch of hot air imo. Will Smith, Kevin Hart, Tyler Perry, The Rock have been box-office giants for a long while now. People like pretending that this is start of a revolution so that they can feel like they are part of something. SMH.

Meh, I have friends of particular descents who have never been to their country of ancestral origin yet celebrate the occasions. My Irish buddies love St. Patty's day and are in full dress yet I know their poor asses have never left the USA.

If black people want to connect with Black Panther, more power to them IMO.

On my facebook feed is a lot of black people wearing traditional Africian garb to the showing of the Black Panther movie. These people are not from this culture and have never even visited Africa. Who knows if are even representing the culture they think they are. Should they be doing this? Why is this oK?
Shut up.

Probably won't have any real result.

Africa will probably still suck.

You’re the one that is bothered by people wearing African garb to a cinema. It’s pretty clear you’re the one that can’t/doesn’t want to relate.

It would seem silly to wear lederhosen to a french film, same for what a lot of people are doing for Black panther.

Is it cultural appropriation for the producers and director to pretend there’s a civilized and technologically advanced society in earth’s shithole?

great band, in my top 20-25, but phil more talked-sang.

I worked with a lady who said her husband was black Irish. I assumed like Phil Lynott, but it just meant an irishman with black hair (like most of their population).

Jailbreak top 5 album of all time

I'm not even close to dumb. You're apparently retarded because you can't imagine that people don't understand where they come from
You are literally the dumbest person I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.

I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and only you.

We're still friends though.

Because it's a movie that will one day be talked about in history classes and people want to be apart of such an event.

FlickeringQuarrelsomeFoal-max-1mb.gif

You are literally the dumbest person I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.

I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and only you.

We're still friends though.

Dude you're so dumb your mom.

<NightKingBringIt>

LOL Classic

"If you n****rs don't want to listen to me bitch about black people, and want to posit a contrary perspective, you can just MOVE TO AFRICA, MAGAGAGAGA"

Go fuck yourself, halfwit.

You loathe "white pride" (whatever that is) so I suggested you move to a place where we know beyond the shadow of doubt that "white pride" is absent. I thought it was a reasonable thing to suggest. There's a number of destinations for you to look out for. I would go to South Africa if I were you, it's still livable over there, but as more whites are being chased out, so do the standards of living plunge down. Make a choice, don't be a hypocrite and play both sides. You can't enjoy what you have now and at the same time cry about the current system

You know it isn’t real right?

Some other black superheroes
Blade
Steel
Hancock
Spawn
Meteor man
Blank man
Cat woman

Those don’t count right

It maybe this movie is good, I haven’t seen it

Lmao! Fuck you for including catwoman on that list...

They are just showing pride in their heritage. Black, white, yellow, red, or brown their is nothing wrong with it. It can be a little silly at times, but they're not hurting anybody.

Last edited:
Back