Black woman gets probation for kidnapping white mentally ill man who was tortured on Facebook Live

What a story. Who gives a fuck about this issue on a political sub forum? Seems like it just gives the resident racists, republicans and other right wingers another opportunity to shine.
Oh wow...dickslurp feeling sorry for the criminal......

She should be shot. Just being honest. Given her life choices thus far I suspect that is still a real possibility.

I completely agree with your post. There are some people who like to use the pathetic, "She is young and young people do stupid shit so give her another chance" excuse, but kidnapping and torturing someone is far more serious than stealing a parent's vehicle, vandalizing property or getting too drunk at a party. Chances are this female is only going to cause more problems in the future. It is better to just put her down now and save further trouble down the road.

Another piece of shit getting off easy.

I thought that kidnapping was logged under unlawful restraint in the Illinois criminal code. I must have been mistaken.

Good poster, deserves respect.

Please consider this respect given.

Recidivism, Local pd and her proby all pretty much guarantee she will serve that sentence.

That is alot of time to have to stay on a schedule if you aint use to it.

Kidnapping seems like one of those crimes where we should just throw away the key.

I'm not talking about "Oh you didn't stop the car on the freeway immediately and let the chick out when she said to", but if you physically abduct someone and hold them for THREE DAYS and torture them, or allow them to be tortured... you shouldn't ever be released.

But hey, what the fuck do us white Ameircans know.
For some reason I always thought you were black. The more you know.

she was most likely given a plea deal for ratting out the other guys which is why they gave her a light sentence
Who the fuck does she need rat out? It’s on video, even I could prosecute this case. Judge I would like to present this video. Case closed.

What would you have charged to her with to get MORE than one year in jail and four years probation?

This looks like (1) Assault/battery and (2) unlawful restraint

I know the white victims here want to claim their white victimhood, but just looking at the law, it looks like the punishment was probably as much as the DA could wring out of the facts.
uhhh kidnapping?

Sickening. Kind of what is happening in the WR right now.

Lowlife creatures getting evicted from society for their crimes, yet likely retuning way too soon?

I certainly can see the parallels.

Let’s also keep in mind that it was only 3 days because the guy escaped. Imagine if the captures didn’t leave to go kick in their neighbor’s door for complaining about the noise. That prisoner could have been there a lot longer if not eventually killed. There was never a moment of mercy or reality check.

lol it says they're working on plea deals for the other defendants .. why are they giving plea deals to people who've committed hate crimes and who committed kidnapping .. this is the type of crime to get the book thrown at you .. plea deal ? ... I've never heard of this shit before .. I thought hate crimes were 'serious' .. apparently when perpetrated by blacks it's not that serious ... the judge probably didn't want to offend them too much

Honestly I don't like the hate crime statutes, but if we're going to have them then they should be used equally across the board

Didn't that guy have like 7 prior convictions with several of them being burglaries?

Does that compare to kidnap and torture? That's like giving a guy life for pot because he has a couple of prior burglaries.

Does that compare to kidnap and torture? That's like giving a guy life for pot because he has a couple of prior burglaries.

It might. I'd have to know the underlying facts. Many if not most convictions under burglary aren't cat burglars. The common law for burglary is just to be in someone's house with the intent to commit a felony.

Recidivism, Local pd and her proby all pretty much guarantee she will serve that sentence.

That is alot of time to have to stay on a schedule if you aint use to it.

Probation officers/judges are sort of hit and miss. My sister-in-law failed 2 drug test and caught a driving w/o a license without being revoked.

It might. I'd have to know the underlying facts. Many if not most convictions under burglary aren't cat burglars. The common law for burglary is just to be in someone's house with the intent to commit a felony.

I thought all states had changed that to home invasion if people where there.

Oh wow...dickslurp feeling sorry for the criminal......
Sounds like you're grooving for dong.

Would you like me to tag you with a shot in the farts?

I generally support the downtrodden. I bet you show your stuff sticking up for rapists, Trump, Moore, Big Business and other downtrodden.

Back