Blackbeast has shown us the future

514232_1.jpg

Acknowledgment to the works of Harlan Ellison.

Both he and Rumble Johnson blocked me on Instagram and I never commented anything on their pages

Must be some sort of autoblock thingo

Is that a double negative sort of thing?? White beast?

Fuck what y'all talking about. Robot cars up in this hoe.

So your telling me I have to get off my couch, put pants on and walk outside to pick this crap up? Might as well just get carry out.
<DisgustingHHH>

So your telling me I have to get off my couch, put pants on and walk outside to pick this crap up? Might as well just get carry out.
<DisgustingHHH>

What if this guy came to the door?

terminator-genisys-endoskeleton-sixth-scale-hot-toys-feature-902662.jpg

Why not let a young person who needs a job do that? Why do we have to send more money straight to the top? The system wasn't broken. Just because tech wants to sell us something, we shouldn't feel forced to buy it.

holy shit you can get a robot to deliver pizza? this is awesome, also Black Beast instagram is hilarious

Why not let a young person who needs a job do that? Why do we have to send more money straight to the top? The system wasn't broken. Just because tech wants to sell us something, we shouldn't feel forced to buy it.
you're welcome to start a pizza company that promises human delivery drivers. They think it will save them money in the long term.

Just think. In ten years time kids will probably never know that once upon a time, humans delivered pizza. And they'll find old videos from bigsausagepizza.com on pronhub and find them completely unbelievable

you're welcome to start a pizza company that promises human delivery drivers. They think it will save them money in the long term.
Naw.. It will just send more money to the top, away from you.

Back