Blagoy Ivanov vs Kharitonov

Is Ivanov free from PFL contract?
Don't think so. He's wasting away over there, though. He needs to be fighting top guys. He and Minakov are by far the best HWs outside the UFC. Would love to see both back in Bellator.

Don't think so. He's wasting away over there, though. He needs to be fighting top guys. He and Minakov are by far the best HWs outside the UFC. Would love to see both back in Bellator.
Agree. Personally, I think they belong in Bellator or the UFC

PFL is the UFC feeder league so we should be seeing the Bulgarian move over soon.

Blagoy won the decision, but I think the refs were wrong, Fedor controlled more the fight.
I dont think you are familiar with SAMBO or Combat SAMBO rule set.
It scores mainly throws, pins and knockdowns.

SAMBO refs are always leaning towards scoring matches for the russians. And that was quite obvious in this match as well- first Blagoi throw was not given 1 point, while first Fedor throw was immediately scored.
After Blagoi scored 4 point throw (there was no way they could score it otherwise) and 4 points pin, ref was looking for a chance to even the fight in Fedor's favor and during the bomb exchange, he decided to score 4 points knockdown for Fedor, without any reason (Blagoi was showing the ref he is in complete control and even started celebrate, after the ref gifted 4 points to Fedor, knowing he is still ahead).

Blagoi Ivanov won that fight fair and square.

I agree that they are legit, but I think they would be wasted in Bellator. They would be on the undercard of a Royce-Kimo rematch, with co-main event of Pitbull-Strauss 5

I dont think you are familiar with SAMBO or Combat SAMBO rule set.
It scores mainly throws, pins and knockdowns.

SAMBO refs are always leaning towards scoring matches for the russians. And that was quite obvious in this match as well- first Blagoi throw was not given 1 point, while first Fedor throw was immediately scored.
After Blagoi scored 4 point throw (there was no way they could score it otherwise) and 4 points pin, ref was looking for a chance to even the fight in Fedor's favor and during the bomb exchange, he decided to score 4 points knockdown for Fedor, without any reason (Blagoi was showing the ref he is in complete control and even started celebrate, after the ref gifted 4 points to Fedor, knowing he is still ahead).

Blagoi Ivanov won that fight fair and square.
i dont care about sambo rules, i was scoring for myself for a mma env

Back