Blizzard is working on 'unknown' Diablo project

Star Wars ended at Return of the Jedi, Indiana Jones ended at the Last Crusade, Diablo ended at Diablo 2.

I can dig it. I didn’t think Diablo 3 was god awful, but its story sure as fuck was. I prefer to consider it non-canon.

I can dig it. I didn’t think Diablo 3 was god awful, but its story sure as fuck was. I prefer to consider it non-canon.
It was just a very lazy game, after so much development time and following one of greatest games of all time. The RMAH, bugs and botting that went unchecked for months, bad loot and enemy mechanics, it was a mess.

I enjoyed Act 3 and 4 on a non-story level.

But yes, the story was the final nail. When the big reveal of Diablo being that chick happened I let out such a big sigh.

Deckard Cain was killed by butterflies.

please for the love of god be a MMO. WoW is shit and so is the community, they get so toxic about blizzard making another mmo. WoW is outdated and boring as fuck to play now as the game is essentially levels 1-10.

I've only played Diablo 3 and i quite liked it. I can't comment on what was missing or worse than it's predecessor, but i'd look forward to another Diablo.

There’s ways to play diablo 1. I literally replayed it for the first time in about 18 years just last summer. It was still fun.

I've tried many times, it keeps crashing. I'd be happy with a re-release for modern computers.

It was just a very lazy game, after so much development time and following one of greatest games of all time. The RMAH, bugs and botting that went unchecked for months, bad loot and enemy mechanics, it was a mess.

I enjoyed Act 3 and 4 on a non-story level.

But yes, the story was the final nail. When the big reveal of Diablo being that chick happened I let out such a big sigh.

Deckard Cain was killed by butterflies.

I thought that the premise of Adria the witch Fromm diablo 1 being evil the whole time was stupid as fuck.

I hope it's a diablo mobile loot box simulator. Blizzardvisionkin can have all my money, regardless of how good the game is.

I have so much spare income, that I even bought a new PC chair.

Lol @ the idea that Diablo IV would struggle against PoE. On name recognition alone the game would be a huge seller. I haven’t played diablo 3 in about four years, and I’ve played like an hour or two or PoE when it first came out, but the comments on the PoE thread suggest that a lot of people have some serious ill will towards the game. As for me, I’d give a diablo 4 a shot for sure, even after the disappointment of diablo 3.
Diablo is the Mayweather for PoE players. You hate it, but you would buy it just so you can bitch about it.

<36>

Torchlight is the spiritual successor, imo.

Diablo 2 Remastered would be the greatest thing ever. One of my favorite games ever made

Diablo 4...struggling to compete...with PoE?

<Dany07>

I thought that the premise of Adria the witch Fromm diablo 1 being evil the whole time was stupid as fuck.

...but that god of lies, aka the worst liar of all time.

and the brilliant tactician and strategist, who has a stupid plan and tells you what it is, anyway.

that nephalim bullshit.

game sucked... but the story sucked on levels that should never happen, ever.

Diablo 4...struggling to compete...with PoE?

<Dany07>

i know. diablo4 could literally be a turd in a box and it would still sell $500 M worth in a month, because retards will buy anything blizzard/diablo.

'hurr durr, maybe it won't be as bad as 3.' years later, 'hurr durr, maybe it won't be as bad as d4, loot box opera' 2029: 'hurp durrrm, mabe it willnt be as bred as d5: pachinko'

Diablo 2 remake? Diablo 4? Diablo MMO?

Everything is on the table.

So what could most likely happen?

Diablo 4 - Unlikely. Diablo 4 would struggle big time to compete with PoE. They dropped the ball so bad with D3, that fans are definitely not quite trustful on this one.

Diablo 2 remake - somewhat likely. It seems that appetite for remasters is still quite going and It wouldn't surprise me a bit to see a remake. However Diablo 2 is still shallow in comparison to PoE. While it definitely attracts veterans, new fans will likely to stay away.

Diablo MMO - highly likely. Blizzard needs to start making decisions. WoW is dying thanks to paid subscription. And they clearly running out of ideas for new expansions. I would see WoW going free in near future with paid expansion here and there coming out and game ridden with even more micro-transactions just to keep this beautiful world alive while working on the next big thing that will reignite appetite for MMO's.

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/games/diablo/274007/diablo-new-game-coming-from-blizzard

Diablo battle royale with construction elements

My guess would be a mobile version of Diablo.

I know the mobile version of LoL (Arena of Valor) is doing crazy numbers.

Fans that have been begging for Worldcraft 4 for the last 15 years, should be fucking pissed.

please for the love of god be a MMO. WoW is shit and so is the community, they get so toxic about blizzard making another mmo. WoW is outdated and boring as fuck to play now as the game is essentially levels 1-10.

Lmao, fuck no. WoW has wasted enough of their time, I want a full on game with a campaign.

Back