Blizzard is working on 'unknown' Diablo project

I actually enjoyed Diablo 3 and played through most of the seasons, until I finally got burnt out on this last one. I would like to see it make its way to the switch. I never played another Diablo game though, and judging by the comments in this thread, I need to try Diablo 2.

seriously, diablo 3 was such a terrible game.

d2 is obviously dated as hell and had way more limitations (...because it was 20 years ago), but it was a vastly better game. and the pinnacle of ARPG's, at least with time consideration. it's probably still worth checking out, if you can adapt to the retro controls/interface.

My dad owns Blizzard and he told me it's an MMORPG and will be called World of Diablo. With the first expansion being called World of Diablo: Burning Throne and then World of Diablo: Crusade of the Lich King.

please for the love of god be a MMO. WoW is shit and so is the community, they get so toxic about blizzard making another mmo. WoW is outdated and boring as fuck to play now as the game is essentially levels 1-10.
What are you talking about? The heart and soul of WoW was always endgame content.

There was never truly any "level" in this game but two:
  1. Max Level
  2. Grinding-- i.e. everything below that
The game doesn't start until you hit max level. Your comment makes no sense to me.

What are you talking about? The heart and soul of WoW was always endgame content.

There was never truly any "level" in this game but two:
  1. Max Level
  2. Grinding-- i.e. everything below that
The game doesn't start until you hit max level. Your comment makes no sense to me.
Raids and mythic plus are about it. I liked the mage tower challenge but the questing in wow is ass. Each expansion just kicks the can down the road. PvP hasn’t been this dead ever as well, it’s time for something new. WoW is simply boring.

Raids and mythic plus are about it. I liked the mage tower challenge but the questing in wow is ass. Each expansion just kicks the can down the road. PvP hasn’t been this dead ever as well, it’s time for something new. WoW is simply boring.
Damn. That sucks. I'll have to take your word for it. I've flirted with getting back into it with each new expansion, but I never do.

Back