Blizzard will have sort of announcement in regard to Diablo series during Blizzcon

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I wonder what its going to be. Maybe that MMO Diablo, or Diablo 4 or Diablo 3 extension.

If I see that ladyboy diablo skin again in next games, I stay with PoE. But even then I still wait at least 5 years before I jump into next diablo game again just to see first if it at LEAST matches PoE.

I'm hoping for an MMO-like Diablo so I can have PvP again and hopefully with some balance. I love D2 PvP but god some builds were OP AF.

They’re probably announcing Diablo on IOS and Android.

How long until we'll be wishing for Diablo 5 hoping it will be as good as Diablo 2?

I'm hoping for an MMO-like Diablo so I can have PvP again and hopefully with some balance. I love D2 PvP but god some builds were OP AF.

I hated back in the day how in MMO or other PVP games like that there was always some OP build that people had. The worst part is me and my cousin would always play these games together and he would magically always pick the OP build without either of us knowing what it was. I would always some how pick one of if not the worst build in the game.

Blizz should just leave well enough alone and move on from Diablo. It was never their game and they took a shit on the franchise with Diablo 3.

Strong rumors say it's gonna be Diablo MMO, but just for the next generation.

Doesnt seem like they are going to announce anything big at blizzcon.

https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/22549433

QVUV0SL19HUP1539218129052.jpg

BlizzCon 2018 is almost here and we’ve seen a lot of rumors flying around about our plans for Diablo at the show. These are very exciting times—we currently have multiple teams working on different Diablo projects and we can’t wait to tell you all about them . . . when the time is right.

We know what many of you are hoping for and we can only say that “good things come to those who wait,” but evil things often take longer. We appreciate your patience as our teams work tirelessly to create nightmarish experiences worthy of the Lord of Terror.

While we won’t be ready to announce all of our projects, we do intend to share some Diablo-related news with you at the show.

November 2 will be an especially diabolical date—not only is it the first day of BlizzCon, it’s also when Diablo III arrives on the Nintendo Switch. If you’re planning to pick up the game (the digital download will be available starting at midnight on launch day) and are joining us in Anaheim, be sure to bring your console. We’d love to slay some demons with you on the show floor.

Again, we want to thank you for your patience and support. We are eternally grateful to you and the millions of other Diablo fans around the world whose passion for this franchise inspires us and keeps our fires burning.

We’ll see you in hell . . . and at BlizzCon!

Diablo 3 was alright as a single player/coach coop game. I don't really get how they keep bleeding life from it though. Are people still really playing this game?

Diablo 3 was alright as a single player/coach coop game. I don't really get how they keep bleeding life from it though. Are people still really playing this game?
Yes, a lot.

Yes, a lot.

Seems so crazy to me. I played the shit out of Diablo II. Came out the summer between grade 9 and 10. Diablo 3 however I’ve played through twice and that’s it, once on its initial release in 2012 and then again when its expansion released in 2014 I think.

Typically Blizzard games last years and years.

Seems so crazy to me. I played the shit out of Diablo II. Came out the summer between grade 9 and 10. Diablo 3 however I’ve played through twice and that’s it, once on its initial release in 2012 and then again when its expansion released in 2014 I think.
The last time I played a full season was after they released the Necro, but I still come back to test a build or play with friends sometimes. The campaign is trash and no one cares, it's just there to enable the adventure mode. There's new content in every update.

Back