Blizzard will have sort of announcement in regard to Diablo series during Blizzcon

I wonder what its going to be. Maybe that MMO Diablo, or Diablo 4 or Diablo 3 extension.

If I see that ladyboy diablo skin again in next games, I stay with PoE. But even then I still wait at least 5 years before I jump into next diablo game again just to see first if it at LEAST matches PoE.

God fuck that and fuck no

Whatever their announcement is it isnt that big. Holinka just transferred back to WoW as lead class designer.

Pretty sure it's just the D2 remaster with what they were hiring for in the past and what they've been doing with SC1 and what they recently did to Wc3 and plan to do.

World of Diablo MMO

giphy.gif

God, I hope not. If the new Diablo will be centered around "raid like end game activity for you and your friends", I'm out for good.
Fuck that trend in gaming. I'm an antisocial fuck who just wants to clear dungeons on his own, cook up crazy/stupid builds and push my GR level without people screaming in my ears.

MMO's are gay as fuck (just my my humble opinion of course)

If this will be the future of Diablo, I pray to the seven winds they just release that D2 remaster so I can sink another ten years in that and never look back at this franchise haha

giphy.gif

God, I hope not. If the new Diablo will be centered around "raid like end game activity for you and your friends", I'm out for good.
Fuck that trend in gaming. I'm an antisocial fuck who just wants to clear dungeons on his own, cook up crazy/stupid builds and push my GR level without people screaming in my ears.

MMO's are gay as fuck (just my my humble opinion of course)

If this will be the future of Diablo, I pray to the seven winds they just release that D2 remaster so I can sink another ten years in that and never look back at this franchise haha

I completely agree. D3 it was clear they lost their direction and couldnt figure out what they wanted it to be.

I'm hoping for an MMO-like Diablo so I can have PvP again and hopefully with some balance. I love D2 PvP but god some builds were OP AF.
I had a roommate that played D2 and could shoot godly arrows that tracked players outside the screen. He had kids wanting to buy game items from him on ebay. Ah the days before ingame microtransactions.

Last edited:

I like Rhykker. He never goes crazy with the conspiracy, keeps expectations in check and seems like a genuine good dude and ambassador for Diablo.

https://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/news...iibo-to-be-announced-at-blizzcon-2018-1939593

Diablo 3 Nintendo Switch Amiibo to Be Announced at BlizzCon 2018: Report
Rishi Alwani, 30 October 2018

Diablo 3 for the Nintendo Switch may get Amiibo according to details datamined from the game. Amiibo is Nintendo's toys-to-life range and it appears that the Nintendo Switch version of Diablo 3 may support three kinds of them. With BlizzCon 2018 - Blizzard's annual convention for games like Overwatch, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, and Diablo, just days away and Diablo 3 for the Nintendo Switch out on the first day of the event on November 2, we won't be surprised to see an announcement at the time. Information regarding Diablo 3 Amiibo for the Nintendo Switch surfaced on the Diablo subreddit and all of them can be used both online and offline.

Diablo 3 Amiibo for Nintendo Switch
  • Default/Generic Amiibo
  • Treasure Goblin Amiibo
  • Demon Amiibo
As for what they can do, expect them to allow you to gain access to new enemies and loot in the game if their description is any clue.

"The first two will spawn a portal leading to some location (controlled by server so can't be datamined) while the demon amiibo will spawn a powerful demon on the map," the post on the Diablo subreddit reads. There's a cool down in place to prevent abuse.

Diablo 3 Amiibo cool down time
  • 22 hours (1320 minutes) for portals
  • 45 minutes for demons
Diablo 3 Amiibo at BlizzCon 2018 makes sense when you consider Diablo 3 for the Nintendo Switch is out around the same time and it cements Blizzard's support of Nintendo's hybrid console. More so with no Diablo 4 on the horizon anytime soon.

Diablo 4 or whatever Blizzard plans to call its successor to Diablo 3 won't be at BlizzCon 2018. The action role-playing series makes its Nintendo Switch debut next month in the form of the Diablo 3: Eternal Collection and there's a Netflix series that's reportedly in the works as well. However if you were expecting a brand new Diablo game, you may want to temper your expectations. Though the company claims that there are "multiple teams working on different Diablo projects and we can't wait to tell you all about them ... when the time is right."

"We know what many of you are hoping for and we can only say that 'good things come to those who wait,' but evil things often take longer," a prepared statement from Blizzard reads. "We appreciate your patience as our teams work tirelessly to create nightmarish experiences worthy of the Lord of Terror. While we won't be ready to announce all of our projects, we do intend to share some Diablo-related news with you at the show."

Seems so crazy to me. I played the shit out of Diablo II. Came out the summer between grade 9 and 10. Diablo 3 however I’ve played through twice and that’s it, once on its initial release in 2012 and then again when its expansion released in 2014 I think.
Thats likely what i did. I played through as a monk then tried again as...something. Gave up. Discovered Path of Exile. Laughed from a distance at anyone liking D3.

I wonder what its going to be. Maybe that MMO Diablo, or Diablo 4 or Diablo 3 extension.

If I see that ladyboy diablo skin again in next games, I stay with PoE. But even then I still wait at least 5 years before I jump into next diablo game again just to see first if it at LEAST matches PoE.
PoE > Diablo 3

So thats it? D3 on Nintendo switch?

How old is this disappointing game now?

Back