Blizzard will have sort of announcement in regard to Diablo series during Blizzcon

Welcome to the age of never asking the tough questions again, cause the gravy these assholes get from all these big companies is too hard to pass up. There is no shame anymore. None.

Diablo used to be my favorite franchise ever. It's just sad all around. I'm glad people like Brevik had the balls and spine to leave this dumpster fire on their own terms.

and then get shit on by jay wilson and company, too.

Jay Wilson was the guy from the shitty facebook comments aimed at Brevik a couple of years back?
Anyone not giving Brevik credit or understanding his role in making it into what it was, is a huge asshole/moron.

I liked the interview he did with Rhykker about it. He was very candid about it and even praising some of the aspects of D3. He didn't seem like this 'bitter old fool' to me at all.

Sad thing is, he's probably exactly what this franchise needs to turn things around (he still seems very much on point when talking about both POE and Diablo), but those bridges have been burned a long time ago.

I'm always willing to be pleasantly surprised, but after last weekend I'm not sure we'll ever see another great Diablo again. The writing's on the wall that the best we can hope for is just another watered down D3 experience. Something fun and snappy the whole family can enjoy, maybe introduce some OW characters while they're at it -_-

(he still seems very much on point when talking about both POE and Diablo

while i am/was a fan of his and respect the hell out of him, he's actually pretty out of touch as well. his ideas/contribution to poe were rather bad.

All i see is a Diablo fan upset over a bad game announcement, small element of semi-related gaming journalists/editors/developers angry about being questioned publicly in a Q&A session and now the anti-circle jerk to those certain gaming journalists/editors/developers. Making it purely about fringe versus fringe now.

Topic is pointless to discuss any further.

I completely understand the anger from the people who went to Blizzcon. What a slap in the face. And I understand the disappointment, I'm pretty disappointed myself. A new expansion to DIII would've been preferable over a mobile game to me.

But a lot of people are doing a fake-outrage impression that would make a limp-wristed pink-haired San Franciscan blush.

I completely understand the anger from the people who went to Blizzcon.

Fans who are upset are justified. Certain users here are treating it like they didnt like something Trump did and are gauging their reaction by Alex Jones commentary.

One of the worst game announcements of all time, cheers to the guys that called them on their shit on the mic.

Back