BLIZZCON 2018

cannot believe that diablo put this garbo out, no one wanted it.

A re-release of WoW Classic, a remastered Warcraft3, giving away Destiny2 for free and a Diablo mobile game. Blizzard as a game development company are lost.

A re-release of WoW Classic, a remastered Warcraft3, giving away Destiny2 for free and a Diablo mobile game. Blizzard as a game development company are lost.

disagree on one account, getting Destiny 2 for free is sweet

cannot believe that diablo put this garbo out, no one wanted it.

You can thank the Chinese for this bullshit. They are addicted to crappy hack n slash phone games. Blizzard isn't stupid, they know China is a huge market and earns them tons of money. Remember the film Warcraft? made 30 million here and nearly 300 million in China.

I've been saying it for years now that China will drive the movie and gaming market for many years. 300 million vs 1.4 billion people.

I’m stoked for Vanilla wow. The rest of the announcements were comically bad.

It’s vanilla Destiny 2 (I think). Kinda worthless without the DLCs...

The worst part of the 'Diablow' announcement is that had it been D4 then GGG would have had to eventually put some thought into making a PoE '2' which would have possibly given us a better game engine.

basically. the dx11 version isn't toooooooooooo bad, but it obviously has its shortcomings and it's specific shortcomings that dx9/dx9ex didn't have.

Wow.... <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Blizzard started being greedy c***s after Overwatch started becoming massively popular.

Oh second thought, Blizzard, don't bother with a Warcraft 4 or Starcraft 3, just let them die while we still have good memories left of them.
no no no.. Blizz started becoming greedy WAY before Overwatch was even conceived as an idea. It likely started with the Activision acquisition. Dont you recall the Diablo 3 auction house? > Sell in game items for real money, but they take a cut? WTF was that shit?

wkZiRkN.jpg

A Diablo mobile game...

giphy.gif

blizz fans will eat it up even if they dont like it so win-win for blizzard i guess

They should have just let them play the Starcraft tournament in the main room, the games were sick, and they could have quietly announced Diablo Mobile in a storage cupboard. It sounds like they truly had no idea how poorly the announcement would be received.

I’m guessing the mobile market could bring in a lot more in sales over all than Diablo 4, or am I way off the mark? Seems more accessible.

It could, but they will have to win a new fanbase, they've just lost the fanbase they had. Very risky. I wonder whose decision it was.

You can thank the Chinese for this bullshit.

This is one scenario when we cant blame China. For this was a Blizzard decision in changing their income stream with the Diablo IP.

I’m looking forward to it.

See i find it to be lazy development. Battle for Azeroth expansion content is lackluster. Elements of Vanilla should have been implemented into BfA and their next expansion. Instead of acknowledging that their gameplay/content decisions since Wrath were wrong. Theyre creating two different games under the same IP while joining the subscription revenue together.

Last edited:
I haven’t played a mobile game since angry birds in like 2012. Why’s everyone pissed? Is it an expectation that it will be micro transactions coming out the ass or what?

Back