Blood is just red sweat.

[YT]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uqPoJ5ezubQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uqPoJ5ezubQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YT]

Rocky's band. Almost 2 years ago I told him I wanted them to play an ass kicking song that I could walk out to so he wrote a song called "4 Knuckle Nosejob" which is pretty badass. Check it out at BlackWaterMasochist on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads .

Nice story, Terrible song :(
Usually when Im throwing the Left Hook Right Hook combo, I reach too much with the left hook so that the right hook is always too far away and I have to switch it too a cross mid punch.
When throwing to the body that is.......... Its easier to hit the head imo, Much easier as for me I always seem to get countered going to someone;s body with a hook.

Do you practice subs in your living room for malt liquour???
Like when you had "Rocky" in side control if you'd have gone for something dangerous like a Keylock that only requires a small amount of force to break someone's arm, that would be pretty dumb right??? - Im sure you know Im just making sure

Nice story, Terrible song :(
Usually when Im throwing the Left Hook Right Hook combo, I reach too much with the left hook so that the right hook is always too far away and I have to switch it too a cross mid punch.
When throwing to the body that is.......... Its easier to hit the head imo, Much easier as for me I always seem to get countered going to someone;s body with a hook.

Do you practice subs in your living room for malt liquour???
Like when you had "Rocky" in side control if you'd have gone for something dangerous like a Keylock that only requires a small amount of force to break someone's arm, that would be pretty dumb right??? - Im sure you know Im just making sure

I'm pretty confident I can not break someone's arm if I don't want to, but just to be safe I let everyone know beforehand if they get broken on my property they're getting drug to the dumpster and left to fend for themselves.

Just curious - I know you mentioned your coach has some serious grappling credentials and at least a purple, but what kind of stand-up qualifications does he have?

Also, can you describe your "step left jab" that seems to be falcon PAWWNNCHing everyone?

UPDATE REQUEST: I've been sick and am too lazy :redface: to go back and read all the pages of your log that I've missed. I'm interested in hearing the status of your workplace romance and whether you got any fights coming up?

Just curious - I know you mentioned your coach has some serious grappling credentials and at least a purple, but what kind of stand-up qualifications does he have?

Also, can you describe your "step left jab" that seems to be falcon PAWWNNCHing everyone?

He trained with Mike Altman for a while and UFC when they're in the same place but he doesn't have any impressive credentials. He is unorthodox and wily...not always technical but has enough experience to make you pay for trying to hit him.

Well in the cases I used it I had been circling to my right when I immediately leapt forward and slightly to the left so my punch goes through their guard and I have gotten inside. Don't know if that makes any sense, I don't feel comfortable describing striking techniques.

UPDATE REQUEST: I've been sick and am too lazy :redface: to go back and read all the pages of your log that I've missed. I'm interested in hearing the status of your workplace romance and whether you got any fights coming up?

The girl from work is insane. The situation is stupid and we've already been on again off again but after the shit she pulled last night I am so completely done with this chick and want nothing to do with her.

Last I heard was a fight 6/19. Training has been kind of lame though, my neck is still bothering my and after sparring the other day my sprained finger is more painful. I'm still so ready to fight though and my weight has been coming down despite not training as hard. Sitting at 200 now which is good for this far out.

I want WL back, Black Dog sucks.

Screenshot2010-05-02at125811AM.png

Last edited:
Why not just unban certain people after a cooling of period? What's the point of making new accounts?

Why not just unban certain people after a cooling of period? What's the point of making new accounts?

What did WL do anyway?? Was it a pron pic or to do with the whole WitchCraft fiasco???

I've always thought of him as a poor man's Hunto anyway! :)

Boxing sparring last night while drunk with buddy

sparring

him throwing and me just covering and moving...he really wanted to do this.

At home w/ Rocky today

Focus Mitts

Ground and Pound-start with Rocky in my guard, I didn't throw punches but just swept and submitted.

Rolling-all starting with him on top in guard or side mount

Rocky

5 minutes Jump Rope

Focus Mitts

Footwork drills

Ground and Pound

Rolling

Early this morning after work and while drinking with a buddy he decided he wanted to put the gloves on. I took it easy but he is much smaller and his ribs are a little sore today. After a little sparring where he was unable to do anything I let him just throw while I defended. Fun stuff.

Didn't put Rocky through a workout today as time was a little cramped. I also chose not to box with him today deciding I didn't need to be beating on him again already. I am very inexperienced holding pads but I think it went alright. His balance and technique is bad but he has a little bit of power in his 1-2. Left hook is complete shit but I expect that. I basically feel like I can only correct one little thing at a time. There is so much wrong and I am not a trainer so I feel like I am just getting some reps in for him and telling him that over a long enough period of time he will be a little better.

On the ground he even started really postured up and in a good position in my guard, but he wasn't able to land many punches. I took what few I had to, blocked the rest and tied him up and got the sweep. I forced a decent pace on him where he did get tired but it wasn't really taxing for me though I did break a good sweat.

When we just rolled I worked him over pretty good while still going "light". His best moment was when I went to turtle he started to get the RNC in. I didn't think he would even be able to get close, so when he got his grips and his left hook in I was a little surprised and realized I had to defend now. I started sliding out to the side and he only had the one hook in but he thought for sure he would get me so he wasted a lot of energy squeezing when I wasn't going to tap.

He brought another friend to watch again today. I've known this guy for a long time too and he thinks Rocky is going to win this fight. He said they've all wrestled and Rocky dominates them all on the ground which actually surprises the shit out of me. Thats really good though. Rocky is a little bigger and apparently a lot better on the ground and 2.5 more months of training will pay off, especially because his opponent has never, and is still not training ground fighting.

Oh and today I got paid in 5 hour energy. He was going to buy me lunch too but I have to go to work. Damn.

AFAIK, Sherdog doesn't ban & unban people, although I could be wrong. Also, that's the result of breaking the rules. If people know they're only going to be suspended, there'd probably be a lot more call out/whatever threads happening.

how about whitelighting.

That would be sweet.

Get a video of the fight? Puh-lease?

+1. I would pay to see that. Can't wait.

Back