Blood is just red sweat.

Snitz, that wasn't a bash on Ath. What I meant was that his normal posts are fine, he shouldn't have to apologize for them. If you feel something, say it. People don't have to pretend to be humble, this is the internet.

Caleb is doing ok. He is just too busy having a real life. Also, he's joined the "dark side". Bwhahahahahaha.

confused-baby.bmp

I am guessing that he joined the other forum. If that's the case, you can always c/p your workouts here. Pretty much the only reason I wanted to join the other forum was to follow progress of people like Donut and Zero. If Ath chooses the route of the other guys then best of luck.

Lol he is not on the other forum. I don't want to give details about his personal life without his permission, so I don't want to expound too much on the "dark side" but I'm sure he is still training.

Lol he is not on the other forum. I don't want to give details about his personal life without his permission, so I don't want to expound too much on the "dark side" but I'm sure he is still training.

sexy-black-girl.jpg

good for him.

Back