Bloodborne v4 Update: 60fps Patch

not one. Heard this was good so I picked it up.

Protips

1) Don't give up. Learning curve is steep but youll get the hang of it and its incredibly rewarding especially if you're new to the genre.

2) Don't spread your stats when leveling up. As a new player but points when leveling up in vitality, endurance and either skill or strength

3) Weapons are either skill, or strengh weapons, so find a weapon you like and invest your points in the consequent stat. You can know what kind of weapon it is by looking at the grade its given in the menu. Unleved weapons will start between E and C grade.

Note : weapons are more complex than this but for now pick a weapon and stick with it.

4) Once youre really sure you like a weapon, start leveling it up with shards. There are a limited amount of high end shards in the game so keep this in mind. Do not upgrade multiple weapons of the same type unless you plan on doing ng +++++++++

5) good luck

Protips

1) Don't give up. Learning curve is steep but youll get the hang of it and its incredibly rewarding especially if you're new to the genre.

2) Don't spread your stats when leveling up. As a new player but points when leveling up in vitality, endurance and either skill or strength

3) Weapons are either skill, or strengh weapons, so find a weapon you like and invest your points in the consequent stat. You can know what kind of weapon it is by looking at the grade its given in the menu. Unleved weapons will start between E and C grade.

Note : weapons are more complex than this but for now pick a weapon and stick with it.

4) Once youre really sure you like a weapon, start leveling it up with shards. There are a limited amount of high end shards in the game so keep this in mind. Do not upgrade multiple weapons of the same type unless you plan on doing ng +++++++++

5) good luck
**Learn how to fucking parry**

Oh yes visceral attacks are OP when you know how to use them. A lot of bosses can be staggered and destroyed with your parry.

Cut boss, love the design of it.

2 years later I’m back in FRC dungeons grinding phy attack gems. I hope Froms next game is as good as Bloodborne

This game is great. Feels more like souls then I thought it would. Only downed the first 2 bosses so I'm not very far, but I am definitely wishing I played at launch!

So Bloodborne is officially my first platinum trophy...I think the difficulty isn’t that tough...like at all. The only bosses that even came close to giving me trouble was in certain chalice dungeons, even then I managed to beat Amygdala and Watchdog of the old gods in like 2 tries.

So Bloodborne is officially my first platinum trophy...I think the difficulty isn’t that tough...like at all. The only bosses that even came close to giving me trouble was in certain chalice dungeons, even then I managed to beat Amygdala and Watchdog of the old gods in like 2 tries.
Nice, DLC as well?

Nice, DLC as well?
Yeah, it was on sale last month so I picked it up, I heard a lot about this Orphan of Kos and it’s difficulty but after figuring it out, it wasn’t that difficult. Maria was a top tier fight though, didn’t find it too hard, I just found it a really fun fight.

The longer it goes without a Bloodborne sequel the more I wish they didn't do one. The game was so great it didn't need a sequel. It'll be one of those games that goes down in legend - the game that could have had a sequel but didn't.

If anything make an Xbox or Switch port so people can appreciate it.

The longer it goes without a Bloodborne sequel the more I wish they didn't do one. The game was so great it didn't need a sequel. It'll be one of those games that goes down in legend - the game that could have had a sequel but didn't.

If anything make an Xbox or Switch port so people can appreciate it.
It has a sequel? I haven’t heard anything, I seriously doubt this game gets ported.

After beating Dark Souls 3 about 3 weeks ago I’m doing another play through of Bloodborne after over 2 years since my first play through. Great game. Possibly best of the Soulsborne series imo.

Defeated Ludwig relatively early, just after Rom, so I could get the Holy Moonlight Greatsword as early as possible for this play through. Just got it to +10 after dropping the brain in Mensis. It’s a really awesome weapon in this game compared to the Dark Souls trilogy.

Fun fact: the Moonlight Greatsword appears in all of From’s games.

KlutzyQuarterlyEarthworm-size_restricted.gif

Just beat the DLC after 2 years of none-playing Bloodborne.

Main game was tough at start but I got way better after 3-4 hourslol.

LOVED the 1st DLC AREA
Ludwig was a fun boss Not that hard honestly for me..died 3-4 times

Beat Laurence 1st try with the help of a NPC..looked frking similar to the Beast

Research Hall was an OK area...not my style...
Living Failure was a frking pain for my stupid ass...wanted to kill him too much and was greedy...took me 8 trys..

Lady Maria...took me 4-5 trys to learn patter and parry window...toughest boss for me with Martyr Logarius

Fishing Hamlet is absolutely fucking stupid

Beat Oprhan of Kos 1st time....found him quite easy...

Time to play Drak Souls 3 and the DLC...are they any good?

Just beat the DLC after 2 years of none-playing Bloodborne.

Main game was tough at start but I got way better after 3-4 hourslol.

LOVED the 1st DLC AREA
Ludwig was a fun boss Not that hard honestly for me..died 3-4 times

Beat Laurence 1st try with the help of a NPC..looked frking similar to the Beast

Research Hall was an OK area...not my style...
Living Failure was a frking pain for my stupid ass...wanted to kill him too much and was greedy...took me 8 trys..

Lady Maria...took me 4-5 trys to learn patter and parry window...toughest boss for me with Martyr Logarius

Fishing Hamlet is absolutely fucking stupid

Beat Oprhan of Kos 1st time....found him quite easy...

Time to play Drak Souls 3 and the DLC...are they any good?
Yes, Smouldering Lake is my favourite stage, it was brilliant. I’d save the DLC for nearly end game because they are really hard. Truthfully the enemies in Dark Souls 3 aren’t as hard as Bloodborne but to compensate, you get less healing items. Prioritize finding Estus shards and undead bones.

Back