Bloodborne v4 Update: 60fps Patch

Shadows Die Twice looks fucking awesome. I'm ok with them branching out.

Bloodborne was a result of that and look what they produced.
True. Pretty sure I saw some kind of parry in the trailer so hopefully combat has similar depth.

From is getting ripped on Twitter for going with Activision. I'm not familiar with them as a publisher but everyone is worried about microtransactions.

That was definitely a surprise to see them go that route. Not gonna worry about it until I get some proof. Could be all they end up doing is DLC.

From has maintained integrity so far imo. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Hopefully that's it. I don't have a problem paying for expansions but loot boxes and all that crap would be disappointing.

It's also too bad there is no PVP. I don't do a lot of it but it definitely gives these games longevity.

Hopefully that's it. I don't have a problem paying for expansions but loot boxes and all that crap would be disappointing.

It's also too bad there is no PVP. I don't do a lot of it but it definitely gives these games longevity.

I think the leak said that there was going to be pvp but it's going to be different in that players can invade other worlds and take the form of monsters or something like that . Also I think it's great for them to switch up publishers . Gives them more bargaining power and freedom to do what they like. I wouldn't worry too much about Activision . At the end of the day it's just a publishing company and if From Software didn't fuck up in negotiating the contract we should be fine. I have faith in them

I think the leak said that there was going to be pvp but it's going to be different in that players can invade other worlds and take the form of monsters or something like that . Also I think it's great for them to switch up publishers . Gives them more bargaining power and freedom to do what they like. I wouldn't worry too much about Activision . At the end of the day it's just a publishing company and if From Software didn't fuck up in negotiating the contract we should be fine. I have faith in them
That invasion mechanic would be very cool. I hadn't heard that before. It's hard to imagine a Fromsoft souls clone without some kind of MP so hopefully it's true.

Invading as a monster? That’s torn straight from the Dying Light DLC.

Not the first time they've done that. Think of Old Monk in Demons or Halflight in DS3.
Those were boss fights and covenant based weren't they? (At least Spear of the Church was covenant. Not sure about Old Monk. Never played Demon's).

Those were boss fights and covenant based weren't they? (At least Spear of the Church was covenant. Not sure about Old Monk. Never played Demon's).
Yeah they were boss fights. Anyone could be summoned for Old Monk if you were online and used a blue, black or red eye stone while in Latria. Covenants didn't start until DS1.

I was seriously up until 4 AM because I'm addicted to farming for blood gems in different Chalice Dungeon glyphs.

And to think people are still discovering new things in the Chalice Dungeons is even crazier. Someone recently found a wandering Pthumerian Elder as a normal mob. I hadn't seen that before.

Started played a few days ago, it's better than I remember, but I really do hate the lack of armor and accessories. Just beat Rom on my first try! What exactly are the point of these shitty dungeons? I got all the way through the first one and got a total of like 10k souls and zero items.

Started played a few days ago, it's better than I remember, but I really do hate the lack of armor and accessories. Just beat Rom on my first try! What exactly are the point of these shitty dungeons? I got all the way through the first one and got a total of like 10k souls and zero items.
They’re for loot and soul farming. If you didn’t get any loot it’s because you’re doing the easy ones. Harder dungeons have weapons and other loot. I’ve even found blood rocks down there. And the harder dungeons yield 300k-400k echoes if you take the time to kill everything.

Its amazing how much influence Bloodborne got from RE4.

The beginning village where the Granadoes are chilling near the bonfire is the same as the villagers chilling near the burning corpse in BB.

The snakeheads in BB, is straight from RE4, the goddamn annoying dogs, the trolls are essentially gigantoes, the way some enemies point at you and shout something etc Im sure Im missing some more shit.

Cant wait to playthrough this game, I have to play BB once every couple months.

Did some invading in Nightmare Frontier today. Cycled between the same 4 people but at BL239 I thought that was pretty decent. Even had a salty bitch disconnect while I was riposting him for the victory. In 2020. Goddamn.

Did some invading in Nightmare Frontier today. Cycled between the same 4 people but at BL239 I thought that was pretty decent. Even had a salty bitch disconnect while I was riposting him for the victory. In 2020. Goddamn.
I've been slowly doing all the chalices again. Forgot how creepy they are.

Foetid and rotten are still fun in running root rites (save for Hemwick witch spawns summoning mad ones – terrible) but sinister all these years on proves hard to attract a dance partner for, iirc, and cursed, well, will always suck. :p You farming cold abyssals, r18-20 gems or just on the hunt, paleblood?

My main was around BL300 a couple years ago but my BL<120 alt saw more activity even then; it's slim pickings at that point so 4 hunters in 2020 is damn fine, IMO. Is Mergo's Loft still popping at all for invasion?

The Madmen are legitimately scary

Labyrinth_Sage_Charge.jpg

Back