Bloodborne v4 Update: 60fps Patch

I haven't bought the dlc but I finished the whole game and got platinum (fuck the fire dog).

Is the dlc worth it?
If you liked BB enough to clear the chalice dungeons for plat, definitely get the DLC. Many people consider it the best content in the entire series.

If you liked BB enough to clear the chalice dungeons for plat, definitely get the DLC. Many people consider it the best content in the entire series.
I didn't enjoy the dlc of dark souls 2, but I will give this one a try.

Thanks

Thanks, I will get it as soon as I finish the game I'm playing.

Can't wait to rage, lol

I believe that I will make a new character to experience it again
Be careful what you wish for. lol

Make sure to come back and tell us what you think.

Be careful what you wish for. lol

Make sure to come back and tell us what you think.
Dude, that fire dog had me raging super hard.

People cry about rom, rom is easy, amygdala is easy, but that dog made me rage

Dude, that fire dog had me raging super hard.

People cry about rom, rom is easy, amygdala is easy, but that dog made me rage
Haha I believe it. Pthumerian descendant had me going pretty good on my first chalice run.

I just got the DLC, made a new character.

I've been breezing through the game, can't wait to enter the new zones and trying the new weapons

So what do you think?
Haven't entered. I will defeat ROM and I will enter the new zones. I'm getting used to the hunter ax, I've been always a skill player, but it's been a while since the last time I played I decided for a strength weapon. Can't wait to try something new, lol.

Got my ass kicked by spell spammer white hunter in ROM house. I didn't wanted to cheese him.

The threaded cane is shit
I had my first run with the cane. It's actually a good weapon and viable for the whole game. You just have to get used to it, that r2 in whip form is probably one of the most useful attacks in the game.

Haven't entered. I will defeat ROM and I will enter the new zones. I'm getting used to the hunter ax, I've been always a skill player, but it's been a while since the last time I played I decided for a strength weapon. Can't wait to try something new, lol.

Got my ass kicked by spell spammer white hunter in ROM house. I didn't wanted to cheese him.
Get used to those hunters, lol. The DLC has a few cool strength weapons as well.

Ludwig kicked my ass for a long while, got him by chance.

Got the moonlight sword, upgraded it to +10, went to fight Laurence, I'm still getting my ass kicked.

I guess that this section of the game is absurdly difficult, I've platinum the game and my character is well balanced for an arc build)

Overall, been enjoying it

Ludwig kicked my ass for a long while, got him by chance.

Got the moonlight sword, upgraded it to +10, went to fight Laurence, I'm still getting my ass kicked.

I guess that this section of the game is absurdly difficult, I've platinum the game and my character is well balanced for an arc build)

Overall, been enjoying it
Good stuff. The DLC is definitely a step up in difficulty. The best boss fights outside of the chalice dungeons are there as well, imo (except for one dud).

Back