Lavalamp

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Do you consider him to be great?

Who knows Bo?

Do you consider him to be great?

Who knows Bo?
i think he will go down as the greatest "could have been" ever. really good, but through injury and decision to play baseball, kept him from reaching potential goat status. while playing baseball fairly well showed his amazing athletic ability, it also hurt his status as an nfl player where he was obviously more gifted.

sadly, i think the younger generation is aware of him, but really has no idea how he was viewed in his younger days

0550916001426956548_filepicker.jpg

Baseball Jordan
jordan_baseball_2.jpg

Bo vs. Deion?

Dey ain’t got shit on Teeball Tebow.

Will forever be remembered for ducking the bills in the afc championship game

I grew up in the "Bo knows" era. He was ridiculously better than the people he played against.

Still holds the combine record IIRC.

BoJacksonNinja_byjy4mr0.gif

I think if he had done football exclusively and not gotten that freak injury he would have shattered the rushing record.

Amazing athlete. How many people have a 90 yard TD run in the NFL and a home run in the MLB All-Star game?

GOAT-tier athlete. Overall just an above average baseball player. Amazing outfielder with incredible power at the plate, but also had several holes in his swing that made him a meh hitter. Deciding to play football on the side might seem like a mistake because of the injury, but he really wouldn't have been a that big of a deal if he hadn't. Instead he was the absolute shit for a couple years.

I grew up in the "Bo knows" era. He was ridiculously better than the people he played against.

Would you taste him?

Probably the greatest athlete ever. Closest thing to superhuman we'll ever get.

To be fair, I think it was before electronic time, so I'm not sure how legit it is.

To be fair, I think it was before electronic time, so I'm not sure how legit it is.

You should google the story about the 4.12 40. It was electronic.

if he woulda just played football and not got injured might've been best rb ever

"Bo knows" he was great.

Great inspiration. Solid in MLB & NFL. Could have been great in one if he chose one and had a great baseball hitting coach. Too bad he got injured.

Back