Bo Jackson patiently explains who he is to a kid

I love the link to the side of that video. that moment when Bo grabbed Deion Sanders and tossed him to the ground. LMAO.

I love the link to the side of that video. that moment when Bo grabbed Deion Sanders and tossed him to the ground. LMAO.

A tackling dummy woukd have rag dolled Deion.

Nothing beats the James Toney story from camp

A tackling dummy woukd have rag dolled Deion.

James Toney, the original River Rat! (the nickname of teams at Huron High where Toney went to school in Ann Arbor)

REmember that super bowl against the steelers when Deion was one on one with Bam Morris and he just said, "nah, I'm going to whiff on this one". LMAO.

James Toney, the original River Rat! (the nickname of teams at Huron High where Toney went to school in Ann Arbor)

REmember that super bowl against the steelers when Deion was one on one with Bam Morris and he just said, "nah, I'm going to whiff on this one". LMAO.

Yep. To be fair nobody wanted to tackle Bam Morris outside of the DEA

Had to look this up. Was not disappointed.

Wasn't disappointed with this comment either:

"So James, when is your next fight?
James: "Zzbzbss ffhdhdh ahsvzbwja."

Had to look this up. Was not disappointed.

Wasn't disappointed with this comment either:

"So James, when is your next fight?
James: "Zzbzbss ffhdhdh ahsvzbwja."

Man, how did they let him keep fighting, as normally you don't hear that type of speech without a person having 20+ drinks.

Bo Jackson is the only offensive player in Tecmo Bowl with a 75 maximum speed.

goat

When kids don't know who Bo Jackson is.. I feel old.

Then again, after we took out Osama, there were teenagers asking who Osama was on social media. Maybe teenagers are just fucking stupid.

When kids don't know who Bo Jackson is.. I feel old.

Then again, after we took out Osama, there were teenagers asking who Osama was on social media. Maybe teenagers are just fucking stupid.
Kids are worse than retarded, they are just a lost cause. Hopefully life ends before that generation gets close to power

This kid is probably thinking to himself, "God damn! Another old fat guy with all these bullshit glory day stories? Sure bro, you played pro in TWO sports. Yeah, yeah. Go get drunk old man."

Priceless.

Back