Bob (Mueller)'s 13 Russian Burgers: Russia Investigation v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're too stupid to understand the bigger narrative they are trying to concoct. They can't show Trump did anything illegal or even wrong as a candidate so they can't impeach him. But if they can create a narrative that Russian trolls influenced voter behavior then they can still delegitimize Trump by claiming the country was somehow duped into voting for him.

It's all part of the same effort to delegitimze Trump, his agenda, and those that support it.

How come you weren't able to pick up on this? Is it because you're stupid and can't put basic things together? Of course it is.
Now that I have a little more time,
I think it's a good time to remind you loony libs that Muellers team concluded Russian trolls worked against Trump as well and had no impact on the election.

You're all out of Russian CTs. Time to accept reality...she lost get over it.
This is a false statement.
What is it with the impotent pantywaists ITT making all the snotty posts in direct contradiction to logic never being able to admit when they're totally wrong?

Strawman bullshit. My opinion of the degree to which their campaign was successful is irrelevant to the indictments. So is the DoJ's opinion of the degree of their influence. That's because the indictment doesn't need to establish they were successful in order to prove they were guilty of breaking the laws of the US of A.

So try again and prove me right about the first line in this post yet again.
I showed that you were wrong.
Do you think it's possible that 13 trolls impacted the election in any quantifiable way? And do you feel that democracy was attacked by them?
You deflect with misdirection.
Are you being purposefully disingenuous? It's not merely thirteen "trolls", there was three organizations also named and indicted in one case had 80 employees focused on social media messaging that has a $1.25M MONTHLY budget.

Do you think Russians would spend millions a month on something they don't think is having any impact? If social media ads don't work than why do all political campaigns spend millions on them each presidential cycle?

Do you think this is the one and only Russian interference operation? Something that had nothing to do with Papadopolous, nothing to do with Donnie Jr's meeting with the Russian woman promising Government information "dirt" on Clinton?
You never address these questions.
I asked you a couple of direct questions and you refuse to answer. I suspect because you'll have to admit to some things you don't want to. Thats a dodge no matter how you look at it.
More attempts to deflect with no contribution to the actual discussion other than your initial misstatement. You're useless. Whether it's because of stupidity or not, your intent is plain, wasting other people's time because you can't admit you're wrong. Go fuck yourself.

Football players kneel during the national anthem at professional football games to protest police violence against African Americans and Trump calls them sons of bitches who should be fired.

Putin and Russia are indicted for successfully interfering in an American Presidential Elections - Trump's reply "Hey, no collusion!!".

None of Trump’s tweets expressed anger or alarm about the Russian intervention, which Mueller’s charges said involved entry into the U.S. by Russians collecting intelligence for the plan.

A White House spokesperson went even further Saturday, suggesting that Democrats and the mainstream media deserve more blame than Russia for political division in the U.S.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018...-democrats-media-white-house-spokesman-416849

Where is recalling the Ambassador?, where is new sanctions? where is public recriminations and demands for answers,? where is Tillerson? where is the emergency meetings with congressional leaders, his intelligence agencies and homeland security to plot quick and easy measures to protect and defend against this happening in the upcoming 2018 elections not 10 months away? Where is the prime time address to the nation to explain what happened, what the government will do to make sure it doesn't happen again and what ramifications will there be to Russia?

Last edited:
coincidence the Russians started their campaign just before trump started his campaign for real?
DWRHgYwWsAIl45M

What bag tho?

the russian investigations in general.

trump fired one investigator, and possibly wanted to fire the other. constantly mocking the investigation and trying to smear it. "thy doth protest too much" comes to mind. i mean, hes right, no one who matters has officially pointed a finger at him. so why all the breathless eagerness for this investigation, and the investigators, to go away so quickly? why do so many around him seem to forget that theyve met with russians, then swear that the meetings didnt matter? didnt report these meetings when they were sworn in, as youre required to do. maybe the meetings were innocent, but all of this botched behavior makes some suspicious.

They could start by stop being cunts and address fly-over states instead of catering to the electoral college. They need to get out of the bubble and stop sucking off people that live next to oceans. A good start would be making worker unions and agenda again.

You think you’re gonna get workers unions with republicans.

Lmao. I have a bottomless cup to sell you.

The only rigging going on was for Hillary in the primaries. Russia just hated Hillary like any rational person would.

Yes, so the Russians then backed the candidate that would cause the most damage to America. Trump and the republicans.

Even the Russians are smart enough to know if you want America to nose dive you get republicans elected.

So @10_GOP, we learned yesterday, was a fake account controlled by Russians.

Here is The_D boys on Reddit, mourning its loss 5 months ago when the account was banned by Twitter.

https://archive.is/mjeZc

mikeroolz1776 278 points 4 hours ago
This is getting out of control. That account was not in any way inflammatory.

Yes, so the Russians then backed the candidate that would cause the most damage to America. Trump and the republicans.

Even the Russians are smart enough to know if you want America to nose dive you get republicans elected.

Hate to break it to you but the nose dive happened under Obama. Everything that was down is now up since he left office. Now granted, Trump isn't exactly a "Republican" but he's been damn good for the economy. ;)

Hate to break it to you but the nose dive happened under Obama. Everything that was down is now up since he left office. Now granted, Trump isn't exactly a "Republican" but he's been damn good for the economy since his inauguration. ;)

I think you know that the collapse of our economy was the direct result of the Bush administration's policies, and that Obama and his policies pulled us out of the recession while the Republican party's explicit position was to obstruct any and all legislation he proposed. I think you know this, ma'am.

I think you know that the collapse of our economy was the direct result of the Bush administration's policies, and that Obama and his policies pulled us out of the recession while the Republican party's explicit position was to obstruct any and all legislation he proposed. I think you know this, ma'am.

Don't disagree about Bush, but Obama had the worst post recession recovery of any President in History. Almost anyone else would have reached much higher recovery levels but for his overregulation and stifling policies. He never got past 2% GDP in his entire reign. That's never happened to a President on either side of the Aisle. Trumps been in for one year and we've reached heights never seen before in the Stock Market, Unemployment, and consumer confidence. You can't argue with results.

Don't disagree about Bush, but Obama had the worst post recession recovery of any President in History. Almost anyone else would have reached much higher recovery levels but for his overregulation and stifling policies. He never got past 2% GDP in his entire reign. That's never happened to a President on either side of the Aisle. Trumps been in for one year and we've reached heights never seen before in the Stock Market, Unemployment, and consumer confidence. You can't argue with results.

Obama got our country back to anemic growth with the Republicans being an opposition party, and having to actually pay for Bush's wars, and his economic policies.

I fail to see how Trump's policies are the reason for the growth we see today. Aside from his stupid tax cut to the rich, he has not really done any financial policy.

And deregulation and regulation are not bad things. People use them as a catch all. Trump has done a lot of deregulation that will erode consumer protections, environmental protections, and leave our entire financial system open to malfeasance and outright attack for years to come.

coincidence the Russians started their campaign just before trump started his campaign for real?
DWRHgYwWsAIl45M
It's uncanny how many red coincidences just pop up all over the place with this guy.

DWRHgYwWsAIl45M

First twitter appearance of MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN -

But Trump trademarked it all the way back in 2012 - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-not-use-Scott-Walker-booms-TWICE-speech.html

And documents obtained by Daily Mail Online show that he filed a trademark application to protect it against poachers in the realm of 'political action committee services, namely, promoting public awareness of political issues and fundraising in the field of politics.'

That happened less than two weeks after the 2012 election – an indication of how quickly the real estate billionaire began considering an earnest bid for the White House after his first flirtation with the idea fizzled in 2011.
Not to mention Trump was in Moscow in late 2013 for the Miss Universe Pageant -

In the real world, man, that's how it works. Or haven't you read some of the posts on here about women who accused Weinstein of abusing them, but still continued to work with him?

And now he's going to face the music. What is done in the dark will be brought to the light. As with the current investigation into President Trump's cabinet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back