Bob (Mueller)'s 13 Russian Burgers: Russia Investigation v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just an embarrassing comparison.
It really isn't. And the author did put it behind 9/11. But if Trump collusion is proven it would leapfrog ahead 9/11 instantly.

Trump and his supporters want to downplay proven State-sponsored interference in our Presidential election - having hundreds of Russians involved, spending Millions of dollars a month at it's peak, over many years, stealing identities of real Americans to better hide their identities and build online cache.

So they crooks know there's nothing to incriminate Trump and maybe something to incriminate them.

Integrity first, Service before self and Excellence in all we do.

“Sen. Bob Casey Jr. (D-Pa.) on Sunday warned special counsel Robert Mueller against issuing a report on his findings in the ongoing investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election near the upcoming 2018 midterm elections.

Casey said he couldn't make any assumptions about where the Mueller investigation is going in light of indictments issued on Friday. But he added that he would recommend Mueller not release a report on his findings near the midterms, when it would distract from elections or cause people to question the election's integrity.

http://archive.is/0MJ8F

“Distract from elections” - Translation - when Trump is exonerated, we democrats and our whores in the media are fucked. We’re hoping to win a few seats before we lose the little credibility we still have.

“Question election integrity” - absolutely nobody has stated that any votes were changed in the last election. Translation - there isn’t one, the statement is full potato.

noun: integrity
  1. 1.
    the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
    "he is known to be a man of integrity"

2. 2.
    the state of being whole and undivided.

• internal consistency or lack of corruption in electronic data.

flip.gif

I think he's wrong about it if he means that Mueller shouldn't give his findings during the summer. You could make an argument that it shouldn't be done a week or two before the election, but I have trouble with that too. The investigation will probably not be over by then regardless, so it's unlikely this will come up. But it's hilarious that the OPgeese thinks that one senator's opinion (that probably goes against the senator's own party's interest) is some kind of nefarious desperate attempt to save the party (from revelations of Republican malfeasance).

Last edited:
It really isn't.

Yes it is. Physical attack that took around 3000 lives, is just a little more serious than some weak information warfare, conducted via Facebook and Twitter, to hurt Hillary Clinton.

Give me a fucking break. Anybody making that kind of laughable and offensive leap, should be ashamed of themselves.

I think the morons around him have certainly interacted with Russians, he may or may not be aware of it or directing it. But he is certainly up to his eyes in dodgy business deals with em,and that's what he is worried about exposing.
I still think he may not have been involved in collusion.
But it looks like he may be involved in something he doesn't want generally known, which we probably will

This. At some point Americans have to take responsibility for their own intelligence and ability to discern reality from fiction. It's not any countries job to help us decide what is real or not...or good for us or not. If we make bad choices then we just make bad choices and have to take responsibility for that.

But with that said most Americans do take responsibility for their decision last election and would make the same decision again today. It's just a butthurt 35-40% of us who are still in denial.
You are one of the worst at repeating what the bots and trolls are pushing. Are you taking responsibility for being played?

Yes it is. Physical attack that took around 3000 lives, is just a little more serious than some weak information warfare, conducted via Facebook and Twitter, to hurt Hillary Clinton.

Give me a fucking break. Anybody making that kind of laughable and offensive leap, should be ashamed of themselves.

What would you say is the biggest attack on America since 9/11?

Last edited:
I think the morons around him have certainly interacted with Russians, he may or may not be aware of it or directing it. But he is certainly up to his eyes in dodgy business deals with em,and that's what he is worried about exposing.
I agree. Trump does not seem smart enough to engage with Russians to help him win the election. But the well connected people who worked for him? Hell yeah.

Trump was a huge REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER in NYC and NJ throughout his life. He did shit with shady people. That’s what is going to get him.

Ah yes, my bad, I had forgotten how far out there your conspiracy was, you were saying that the deputy AG held the conference about the special counsel's indictments as foil for the mistakes of the FBI, as opposed to simply the "the FBI could have stopped this if they were not so preoccupied by Russia" thrust of the Fox News propaganda article. So it appears you saw Trump's "look over there" tweet (the focus of the Fox propaganda) and took it to a place where only those who need special brain medicine would have taken it. My apologies.

No. I never said anything remotely close to what they said, and now you're trying to justify your own delusions, by still attempting to project your own misinterpretation of their words on me.

You fucked up trying to prove something, by posting an article you didn't read. I forgive you. You can stop flailing now.

What would you say is the biggest attack on America since 9/11?

Are we putting all types of attacks under the same hood? Because, if we're talking cyber, that could take a while to sort out.

Are we putting all types of attacks under the same hood? Because, if we're talking cyber, that could take a while.

I don't know. Toss some ideas out there. I'm wondering what the other options are. I agree it's ridiculous to compare this to 9/11, but to say it's the next biggest attack on America in the last 17 years doesn't sound that unreasonable. But then I just woke up and may not be remembering some shit that went down.

Not a "gotcha" challenge.

I don't know. Toss some ideas out there. I'm wondering what the other options are. I agree it's ridiculous to compare this to 9/11, but to say it's the next biggest attack on America in the last 17 years doesn't sound that unreasonable. But then I just woke up and may not be remembering some shit that went down.

Not a "gotcha" challenge.

I would struggle to put any cyber attack on it's face, in the same realm of a physical one that took lives, so I have a hard time saying "since 9/11", because I don't think they're in the same category. I simply wouldn't compare them.

It wasn't to hurt Hillary Clinton; it was to hurt America. And they succeeded in placing a corrupt moron who doesn't have America's interests in mind in charge of the Executive branch. That's not a minor thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back