Bob (Mueller)'s 13 Russian Burgers: Russia Investigation v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller filed new criminal charges on Thursday against President Donald Trump’s ex-campaign aides Paul Manafort and Rick Gates that include bank and tax fraud, stepping up pressure in a legal battle that started last year.

The latest charges were contained in a 32-count indictment against the two men that was filed in the Eastern District of Virginia in Alexandria.

Manafort and Gates are already facing criminal charges by Mueller’s office in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia that include conspiracy to launder money, conspiracy to defraud the United States and failure to register as foreign agents for political work they did for a pro-Russian Ukrainian political party.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ump-ex-aides-manafort-and-gates-idUSKCN1G62MG

From the article-

Altogether, the indictment says $75 million flowed through the offshore accounts and that $30 million was laundered.

<{ByeHomer}>

Ah forgive me. Could have sworn you were part of the whiny neo liberal crew here

LOL, please please please describe to us what a "neo liberal" is and how that differentiates and forms a basis for insult.

You, sir, are one of the kings of using words you clearly do not know.

Now I know why Trump thinks about the FBI the way he does. It all makes sense.

Ah forgive me. Could have sworn you were part of the whiny neo liberal crew here

Accuses the "neo liberal crew" of blindly calling people racists because they're Republican.
Sees someone post something he doesn't like, blindly accuses them of being neo-liberal.

<{outtahere}>

LOL, please please please describe to us what a "neo liberal" is and how that differentiates and forms a basis for insult.

You, sir, are one of the kings of using words you clearly do not know.

You know what neo means right?

You know what liberal means right?

It's the new liberal... or what liberalism has become.

What words have I used without knowing their meanings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back